Thread: Marriage issues

Unregistered

Default Marriage issues

I and my hubby were classmates and we fell in love.Seeing this my husband s parents agreed to our marriage happily.My husband dont want to get married till he become independant. But his parents said they will fiancially support us and said they want to sent both of us abroad for further studies. Thus for going to study together our marriage took place in hurry.But now after marriage they changed completely not only refused to send us abroad plus dont took our financial responsibility.They also started humiliating on small things bcz they know we live in their house and cant go anywhere.

We meet our expenses by my parents money which they gave me in my marriage.My mother in law have made my life hell. I hv spent 1 yr like this. Due to tension and continuous fights my studies are also affecting i cnt study anything.Seeing things getting worse my parents asked me to live with them till we both complete our studies and become independant.

i wanted to go with them but my husband dont agree on this as he says that i should not leave his home and should face the situation. He says my in laws take advantage of my leaving and make more problems in our marriage. Situation will get more worser.plz Give me an advice what should i do as i want to go with my parents. Should i go or not

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

You did not tell us what is your husband's stance against your in-laws' backtracking.. A joint effort between you and your husband is needed to get out of this mess.. You cannot do anything much being alone, except moving to your parents' house against your husband's wishes.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I and my hubby were classmates and we fell in love.Seeing this my husband s parents agreed to our marriage happily.My husband dont want to get married till he become independant. But his parents said they will fiancially support us and said they want to sent both of us abroad for further studies. Thus for going to study together our marriage took place in hurry.But now after marriage they changed completely not only refused to send us abroad plus dont took our financial responsibility.They also started humiliating on small things bcz they know we live in their house and cant go anywhere.

We meet our expenses by my parents money which they gave me in my marriage.My mother in law have made my life hell. I hv spent 1 yr like this. Due to tension and continuous fights my studies are also affecting i cnt study anything.Seeing things getting worse my parents asked me to live with them till we both complete our studies and become independant.

i wanted to go with them but my husband dont agree on this as he says that i should not leave his home and should face the situation. He says my in laws take advantage of my leaving and make more problems in our marriage. Situation will get more worser.plz Give me an advice what should i do as i want to go with my parents. Should i go or not

Really, I cannot make out who is the craziest one of the whole lot.

Its a crazy family all in all.

NO use breaking your head now.

My suggestion would be: Of course you should go with your parents, only after both of you and your parents talk it out and come to a understanding that you will both live separately until the time you complete your studies and secure a job and become financially independent.

For the juices which flow...you can make use of umbrellas, dont use umbrella and then you will have one more headache.

Have patience, take one step at a time. at least now, dont hurry and mess up.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

this is a good piece of info for all those ppl who are in a hurry to get married...dont have anything else to say...

One of you needs to take a break from studies and start working. Move out and prove yourself. Collaboration is the key.
    You never know what you can become ..

Banned

Earn some money yourself both of you and earn respect, life plans do not come into affect on how we like them to.
    drop plans to foreign anyways they want you to be independent. first of all these are disadvantages of early marriage which you have to figure out on yourself.
    I think you/we should first think about independency then fall in love with anyone so these type of problems can be avoided.

very nice question. expecting Mrs Agony to comment here!

Why this sudden change?!! Are they crazy?!!
    Also, to get married the couple needs to be matured. And you two were not. You didnt understand that marriage comes with millions of problems and sacrifices and adjustments and planning. Financial responsibility is just 1 small factor.

Now you two arent graduated or educated to the extent of getting a job. But you 2 must grow up. Get yourself educated and get a decent job. And if your husband agrees you both can move to a peaceful environment.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Use all ur ways to get independent tht too u and ur hubby. U alone cant fight the scene but together u can climb the uphill task. Thts the one and only way to be out. God bless you.

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

staying with your parents will be a better idea

Tell your husband, you're parents are missing you and you'd need to spend sometime with them.. go to your parents, stay there do not leave them and start applying for Universities by yourself, keep your husband in loop, get your visa - once this happens he will be tempted to leave and yank him away to that Country....
    Granted, at first it will be very hard but once you graduate and get a good job everything will fall in its place in time.