Thread: Attracted to sister's young friend

New Born

Exclamation Attracted to sister's young friend

Hello Mam i am 26 years Old Guy Working in Pvt Ltd Company in Mumbai, my problem is i am attracting towards a girl who is only 16 and my sisters best friend, she use to come to our home and we talk a lot, but from last some days i started feeling about her, i try to ignore it but failed.

Please suggest me what to do as i know there no future for this and i don't want to hurt my sister also

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

The only thing I can advise you with is to stay away and take it easy. The girl is underage and the official age of consent is 18. Not just could you get into trouble- and serious trouble- you may just get into a messy emotional situation- and so could she.
    So, keep your distance- you are old enough to know better.

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Dear Raskol, it happens .Not weird , but also not good.Just think.When u were in 7-8th class , she used to wear diapers .
    u r 26.U r mature enough to get married , ur carrier may has also JUST get started. Lots of things to concentrate upon.

Banned

Control yourself buddy its nothing but your manhood calling the shots here.
    hunt a girlfriend for your self who is not 16 or below 16 okay. 16 is not a mature age so she can't know what right and wrong but on the other hand you can, it will create a disaster in your life, do you want a disaster in your life ? and when she will be 18-20 she will find a better boy than you i guess so this will be your future with her.
    Make your self a hobby if you have nothing to do like a free time at home or something like that now a days everybody should have a hobby to distract themselves from life problems or whatever your mind is cooking bad. I wonder you did not like anybody other than her before. it may happen while continuous contact with her via your sister so break that contact. it will help you to get away from this problem.

God Bless All
    Adios Amigos

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

lust is controlling your emotions..its a wake up call....just leave the house when she comes or avoid going in front of her when she is around i am sure you must be having youre own room...only communication that should be made is saying hello, how was your school, and then good bye....stop doing the unnecessary chat...as you have mentioned we talk alot...whats there to talk...youre 26 shes 16...youre working n shes going to school ....start acting like a grown up not a tiny brain retard......good luck......
    Last edited by Inspector Pathan; 14-02-2014 at 03:22 AM.

Stay away from the lass, she is very young. Go fishing outside the house, there is a plenty out there.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    The only thing I can advise you with is to stay away and take it easy. The girl is underage and the official age of consent is 18. Not just could you get into trouble- and serious trouble- you may just get into a messy emotional situation- and so could she.
    So, keep your distance- you are old enough to know better.

Thanks for your kind reply, i doing that only (Ignoring Her)

but she is lot more interested in my stuffs even got angry when i not talk to her (its mess)

New Born

thanks for your advice

New Born

grasias amigo

New Born

thanks for your kind Reply, its helping me as started to ignore her

but she her self very interested in my stuffs, and got angry (a lot) when i ignore her as i stop talking to her

will see what happens

SB Addict

Catch them young and watch them grow. Sweet 16 is such a tender age when the bud just begins to bloom. You just sent me back in time to my teens. What exactly do you feel about her? Are you in love or are you just having a magnetic attraction? If it is love, then you should adopt her as your daughter. If it is the latter, you need to wait for 2 more years, before you make your move.

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Baal vivaah kaanoonan jurm he. Behkave mein aakar sex karli toh gaya beta andar. Saath saal kaaraavaas pucca.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

New Born

Hi there
    I want to share something
    I want to have sexting with my female friend's sister
    She is younger than me but she is hot and sexy
    I always say to her that she is sexy and hot
    And she always laugh at it
    I also tried to say to her direct but only I said to her to kiss me
    And after that she went quite
    I can't say her direct she will tell her sister

Please help me with this matter

New Born

There is a difference between attraction and child molestation! Don't pretend to be innocent when you know what you are doing is wrong.

Stay away!