Thread: Can't Stop thinking about Ex- Boss

Unregistered

Default Can't Stop thinking about Ex- Boss

Hi Agony Aunt,

Here is another twisted tale for you to resolve..
    I am 28 now and my boss 33 both single..
    The story goes back to around three years back when I joined a company where had to report to female boss. I could sense some sort of attraction (both ways) untill one day was left with only my boss in the office on a Friday evening.. And my boss came to my seat, sat on table for a little usual chit chat and at some moment our eyes met and probably we kept looking at each other for some time and then she made the 1st move by rubbing her leg with mine.. I am sure this may sound foolish but I dont know for some reason I held my nerve or so to say was little stuck in the moment and didnt respond further, however we kept looking at each other... Around 2-3 mins later, some people entered the office floor.. and she went back to her desk.. Needless to say how difficult the night went..and I convinced myself with the cons of office romance..
    For next few months, we followed business as usual and never really got any further.. Although being a boss she kept being protective and being very nice to me..
    8-9 Months post the prev episode, I observed my boss was getting over friendly with another colleague of same rank as her.. It surprised me because the guy was married and already had a kid, however I continued my regular work and in between I saw she was getting little rude and started creating circumstances that would frustrate me to leave the job..
    That didnt bother me much as I was always into the work/job..
    Few weeks past, my boss was back to normal/ usual her.... I again convinced myself with the fact that since the colleague of hers doesnt like and it him who must have planted the seed in my boss's mind.. And for some reason, my boss never really was out of my head.. to me she started looking more beautiful by each day that went by..
    Nothing really happened in next 4-5 months untill I resigned and decided to move to another city for better growth.. During the exit interview with my boss, I was saying all good things about my boss and she stopped me and sort of ended conversation by wishing me good luck and said.. I probably thought the entire thing was an experience and sort of moved ahead..
    Later, she responded to my goodbye email to as being her all time favorite colleague..that felt good..
    As I moved to another city, my exboss called every week during initial 3-4 weeks and we used chat on regular things and on the new city/office etc..
    I decided to catchup with my old colleagues/my ex-boss 3 months later and visited office.. As I was near staircase, my boss spotted me and gave me a big tight Hug.. I also sort of held her tight.. And she kissed me on near my Ear and left.. Thereafter, I went to her desk where other people also gathered and talked for about 1 hour or so..
    With so many people around, I couldnt ask her out for a dinner and didnt want to take the risk by messaging her due to fear of loosing her forever.. I left office and somehow consolidated myself with a feeling that she is happy whereever she is and the thing was just a casual stuff..
    Till the next year we kept in touch on whatsapp with regular forwards and festival wishes.. Around 3-4 months back, one day, we started msging each other extensively and we chatted on lot of things.. I really felt the real chemistry there.. And she made me promise that I would meet her and on a lighter flirty note I said we will catch up for lunch..
    Now, I have just a week to go and would meet her probably after a year long.. I dont know what to expect.. Last 3 months have been tough on me and have probably thought a lot on spending some fun time with her... And being a guy yes kissing her also comes as a strong desire for me.. I am not sure if this really is love.. At times I tend to think a lot on the eye stuck and hug and kiss episode.. All I want is her to be very happy.. She often advices me on lot of things and I sort of give back the goodwill to her..
    I am not sure how to tackle/take things in next meeting.. Should I make the move?.. How?.. I am not sure if she is in relationship with the colleague of hers but I am sure if she would prefer me.. Honestly speaking do not know what the future holds, however feel if get into eye stuck mode, I shd act, make her feel special and probably kiss her.. no sex.. just cherish the moment.. who cares wht happens next.. Having much history its difficult to stop thinking abut her and what would make her smile and feel happy..

Please advice..

Best Regards,

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, seems like its about what would make you smile and feel happy too- not just her! The thing is that if the attraction is strong, then what's wrong in thinking of a commitment? If its the age difference, it really does not matter. Apart from that, you have to take it as it comes. You are both consenting adults, so its good to agree on what will work for you.

Repeat query or site issues?

New Born

Same old story only in this case boss is un married . In earlier thread the boss was married & husband was in other town. But all that first move, tight hug & further story is same.

Do not waste time on this thread guys just read the earlier one posted about a month back

Quote Originally Posted by Hershey View Post
    Same old story only in this case boss is un married . In earlier thread the boss was married & husband was in other town. But all that first move, tight hug & further story is same.

Do not waste time on this thread guys just read the earlier one posted about a month back
    Sahi hai bhai yahaan pe kuch ch**tuiya log ek fake query baar baar pose karke maaze lete hain public ke. Moderators do something.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by mysticmantra View Post
    Sahi hai bhai yahaan pe kuch ch**tuiya log ek fake query baar baar pose karke maaze lete hain public ke. Moderators do something.
    Dude first of all it aint was a fake query.. This is the original one posted about 5-6 days before than the query you guys commented on..
    Its difficult to get facts right when you faking a query which isnt in this case..

@ Moderator What made you hold this query for so long and publish it now..

Btw guys, Its all sorted.. We have parted ways.. She is back and in right place where she belongs..