Thread: He is engaged but still wants to marry me

Unregistered

Default He is engaged but still wants to marry me

I met this guy 5 year ago and commited in long distance relationship. Few days back we had frequent fights over a month. He tried to convince me for marriage. I was confused but knew that i want to marry him. I never refused to marry him. After 1 and half month he got engaged to another girl and also got intimate with her. On me asking him the reason he told that his family presurised him. If he has not got ready for engagement his family would have made him to marry the girl. On hearing all this i told him to marry me and he agreed. But now the problem is that all his money cant be withdrawed from bank without his parents permission. His family didnt liked me. He says that to get all the money he have to act like he only love her fiancee and get all the money from his parents with the concern of his fiancee. I dont know what should i do. Stay and wait for him to marry to me or forget him.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! look, you are setting yourself up for heartbreak. Why did this boy not ask or tell you before he got engaged? And anyway, the money thing does not make sense- is he planning to deceive his parents and his fiance now and then marry you later?
    It all seems very confusing. Either he should be upfront about this with everyone and declare his intention to marry you or I suggest that you just move on now.

Forget him, its done. Good luck for your future, cherish the memories of these 5 years.
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Dont try to fool yourself girl.Its the beginning of an end. Just throw him out of your life before he throws u.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

He is playing games with you.... hmmmm his family pressurised him? ok... but are you blind to buy the fact that he got intimate due to pressure of family.. its just that he is playing games.. dont be a fool.... tommorow he will tell you ok am married now due to pressure of family.... but i still love you... its clear he simply want you as a second support... now you choose if you are fine to be a spare part in his life....

dont trust people easily... control your life.. dont let emotions over come otherwise you will regret in future!!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Young Gun

with due respect this is like bluff game with your life........

And he got intimate with other girls ... this indicates that he is not worthy of your love......

For this person dnt play games with your life.... move on dear

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

love story is over....find a new match.......

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I met this guy 5 year ago and commited in long distance relationship. Few days back we had frequent fights over a month. He tried to convince me for marriage. I was confused but knew that i want to marry him. I never refused to marry him. After 1 and half month he got engaged to another girl and also got intimate with her. On me asking him the reason he told that his family presurised him. If he has not got ready for engagement his family would have made him to marry the girl. On hearing all this i told him to marry me and he agreed. But now the problem is that all his money cant be withdrawed from bank without his parents permission. His family didnt liked me. He says that to get all the money he have to act like he only love her fiancee and get all the money from his parents with the concern of his fiancee. I dont know what should i do. Stay and wait for him to marry to me or forget him.
    My dear,
    Forget him. He got engaged and intimate in 1 and a half month with a "new" girl after being in a relationship for 5 years with you !

I am not sure why you even needed to ask this. It is perfectly clear what you should do here. Just forget him and move on. This man is not for you.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Do his parents forced him to get intimated JUST AFTER ENGAGEMENT with her ? Ask him.
    Why does he need money to get married with u ? did u even think about that ? Ask him.
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Dont fool urself. If ur bf was pressurised for engagement then who pressurized him to get physical with his fiancee. he is having good time enjoying both candies at same time. ask urself this question, if u get satisfactory answer continue with him else sureshot heartbreak ahead. as u said he has to convince his parents tht he loves his fiancee tht do mean he asked his parents or else his parents pressurized him to take her to bed. its bull shit crap.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Be careful man will always try to flirt you