Thread: GF wants to breakup cuz of her brother

New Born

Unhappy GF wants to breakup cuz of her brother

Hi.. Im almost 18. i love a girl so much that i was going to maary her only. i know im so small abt that thiking. bt i think she suits me perfect. its almost 3 months. she only told that she like me. all was going perfect. bt her cousin bro got noticed abt ur relationship. he told her to brkup with me bcoz we r of different castes. she is maharshtrian & im from south. he dont like me. I know that she likes me very much and loves me too. she told that we should end this bcoz his bro will give problems to her and me. and even he can tell her family. the only thing i know that i dont want to brkup. i love her. plzz help me. what should i do now??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You are right! You are way too young to be thinking of serious relationships! Look, at this time of your life its OK to have friendships but anything more than that will only impact your study time and future prospects. Have friends- even special friends- but don't waste too much time on romance- even with this girl. It will hurt for a while, but there's a whole future waiting for you. Don't sweat over it. Chill!

Keep the affair clandestine.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Your query itself says that you are too immature...you are in love since last three months and you have already decided to marry her..!!
    break up with her...this is only gonna give you pain in future..do well with your studies and establish a career..after a few years you will realize much more about life...

New Born

Okk. Thanx For the advice. Will be doing my best.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Just to tell u... 25,30 ki age tak tumhe kai baar sacha pyar hone wala h and many more heartbreaks are awaiting ahead. So concentrate in ur study and career till then.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

each time something happens new in life we think its the biggest problem or challenge... in fact its not.... these things will keep happening... this is experiencing phase... things like this will happen even bitter things will come ahead but those who face it, accept it yet succeed in life are those who are real survivors and get a good life in future!!

having a good future lies in one's hand... all depends how to deal with things in life... people keep coming and going.. it hurts, but we have to accept...life isnt a cup of cake always.... its too way long to decide that she will be your life partner because you are too young... in 2 yrs time you yourself might find someone better and decide to leave... yes yes i know i know you are going to say no i cant leave her, she is the one but thats your temporarily thoughts... future intentions keeps changing... today this tommorow that.. thats life!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by milind.kumar View Post
    Hi.. Im almost 18. i love a girl so much that i was going to maary her only. i know im so small abt that thiking. bt i think she suits me perfect. its almost 3 months. she only told that she like me. all was going perfect. bt her cousin bro got noticed abt ur relationship. he told her to brkup with me bcoz we r of different castes. she is maharshtrian & im from south. he dont like me. I know that she likes me very much and loves me too. she told that we should end this bcoz his bro will give problems to her and me. and even he can tell her family. the only thing i know that i dont want to brkup. i love her. plzz help me. what should i do now??
    My advice would be to go home and take a nap.
    Wake up and read some books. You are not in love, it is attraction. PERIOD.

No matter how many times we say it, you would not believe that this feeling of LOVE that you are getting is more from your hormones than anything else. If there are going to be issues in the future, then it is BEST to never go ahead with such relationship.

My Advice - END it NOW.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

STUBBORN !!! Lieutenant studd!!!'s Avatar

Mai bhi jab 9th class me tha mujhe SACHCHA PYAR hua tha.
    Romantic gaane sunta tha,us time Mohabbatein movie ke gaane bade chal rahe the to poore din "Humko hami se churalo,dil me kahi tum basa lo...." chalta tha .
    Wo bhi 9th me thi but doosre section me, to morning assembly time se 1 ghante pehle hi school aa jaata tha ghar pe bolke ki extra class hai ,usko 1 ghante lagataar dekhne ke liye .
    Life me pehli baar mummy se bahut zid karke ,50 rs ka hair gel-aur 75 rs ka deo bhi kharida tha aur ready hone me, hair style banane me pura 1 ghanta lagta tha.Shave nahi aayi thi lekin papa ka after shave lotion lagata tha taaki jaldi se mature face ho jaye.
    Us zamane me mobile , chit chat , whatsapp,chat-on,chit-chat-on,FB,SBForum nahi the...Na Gmail ka pata tha Na Female ka... to STD jakar phone pe baat karta tha wo bhi 2 rs/minute me , wo bhi daily 5 minute) .
    Mc.D , pizza hut ,burger hut wagarah ke fashion-bollywood food joints bhi nahi hote the , to evening me Mithai wale ke 3 rs 50 paise ka samosa khane jaate the.Wo hi hamare gehre pyar ka akela Witness tha
    Usne birthday pe mujhe Geometry box bhi gift kiya tha .Maine bhi usko uske birthday ke din Pink Color wala glitter pen diya tha drawing/decoration ke liye.Wo mere liye lunch box me apne chote chote haatho se bane huye boild-egg whites with peanut butter (low calorie high protein ) wale BROWN BREAD sandwich laati thi (350 calorie only with 23 gms Protien per serving) kyuki hamare ghar me egg ko nonveg maante the aur mai diet conscious tha.Mai bhi uske liye Oily aam ka achar aur Parathe leke jaaya karta tha.
    Sab kuch achcha chal raha tha aur hum ek doosre ke liye completely committed the aur apna future plan kar hi rahe the ki ek din.................
    us ladki ke papa ne hum dono ko pakad liya ( phone pe baat karte huye) , usko 2 thappad mari .
    As a sudden reaction 3 x 10^8 ( velocity of light in vaccum) seconds me Uska Pyar vaporize ho gaya.
    The End.
    ( Ek choti si love story)

"Dil dhoondta , hai phir wohi , fursat ke raat din.......... "
    Last edited by studd!!!; 17-04-2014 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Aankhen bhar aayi meri to , isliye blurred dikha aur spelling mistake ho gayi

Her brother is right, dont marry her just keep on her on the side for sex. this is 2013, marriage is obsolete