Thread: Using parachute oil during sex

Unregistered

Question Using parachute oil during sex

Hello mam,

i m 26 year old married boy. Me and my wife r having frequent sex.(at the end of april2014 we will complete 4 months of our marriage)

for the 1st time inserting in her vagina was painfull for her, so we tried parachute oil.

Before inserting in her vagina, she used to apply parachute oil on my penis, after applying oil, penis easily entered in her vagina, it lil bit pain for her, but she enjoyed it.

I want to ask is parachute safe for her vagina, is there any risk of infection or some kind of other problem

plz help me mamm

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! look, the lubricants that ar used in other parts of the body are not necessarily OK for using during sex. There are vaginal gels or vaselines that you can use that would be safer. KY Jelly is one such product that you can use. Check out other products specifically meant for the purpose.

Any oil is good, kerosine is even better.

New Born

Question

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    Any oil is good, kerosine is even better.
    Than what should i try... Is vaseline or nivea cream okk for this purpose......?????

or if any other gel is there.... Please refer some more names...
    and easily available
    thank you mammm
    please do the need full

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi! look, the lubricants that ar used in other parts of the body are not necessarily OK for using during sex. There are vaginal gels or vaselines that you can use that would be safer. KY Jelly is one such product that you can use. Check out other products specifically meant for the purpose.

Than what should i try... Is vaseline lotion or nivea cream okk for this purpose......????

Or if any other gel or lubricant is there....please suggest me some names...
    and is easliy available in market

mam please do help me...
    Thank you very much

New Born

Use LUBIC available with any pharmacy. Or as you are young excite her with extended foreplay. In that case no gel required

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello mam,

i m 26 year old married boy. Me and my wife r having frequent sex.(at the end of april2014 we will complete 4 months of our marriage)

for the 1st time inserting in her vagina was painfull for her, so we tried parachute oil.

Before inserting in her vagina, she used to apply parachute oil on my penis, after applying oil, penis easily entered in her vagina, it lil bit pain for her, but she enjoyed it.

I want to ask is parachute safe for her vagina, is there any risk of infection or some kind of other problem

plz help me mamm
    Use condoms as it wud serve both purpose ist safe sex and second it is prelubricated so u dont hv to do anything more

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello mam,

plz help me mamm
    (1) 26 year old MAN, not Boy.
    (2) Use KY Jelly - it is the best.

Using parachute oil should not be a problem but you are never sure about the "quality" of the product you are using. A little contamination in the oil could be problem.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

STUBBORN !!! Lieutenant studd!!!'s Avatar

Vagina is naturally lubricated during sex which we call as GETTING WET.I wonder why you did not notice this .

New Born

Buddy, be patient, and have loads of foreplay. You won't need oil or lube then.

KY Jelly is the best. I use u too...