Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There'll be no place in India for Modi critics, says BJP leader Giriraj Singh

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by studd!!! View Post
    Mai to kehta hu , politics me enter hone ke liye bhi ek exam hona chahiye , jisme Reasoning, GK vagarah test ki jaati ho (just like other competitive exams) aur agar aap wo exam clear nahi karte ho to aap election nahi lad sakte.

Sahi me , Sab kachra saaf ho jayega aur padhe likhe sharif log hi politics me aa payenge.

No chtuiyapa in Politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Now Praveen Togadia says evict muslims from hindu areas.......I guess this is pathetic politics.....
    This election has unfortunately been the worst in terms of the war of words..

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    jinko vande mataram bolne main problem hai unko bhi desh se nikal kar pakistan bhej dena chahiye
    But why pakistan?

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    This election has unfortunately been the worst in terms of the war of words..

Yes.....same Azam Khan is applauded for his excellent work in handling of the Kumbh mela......so let it remain that way.....war of words.....everything will cease out as soon as elections are over......everybody back to work.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king_William_iv View Post
    Its meant for the community who is pro-pakistan and fire crackers when pakistan wins match against india. Now these anti-indians panicking realising that their favourite govt is going out and they will lose the liberty of being indian and pro-pak.
    and what community is that ?
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ James Bond ♠ View Post
    whats wrong in his speech ? the persons who oppose Modi are only traitors to our country, no wish in development of the nation and love Pakistan over India
    People can only laugh on this statement.
    Nobody cares what people with your mentality think. Today you support Modi so EVERYONE who does not support Modi is a traitor in love with Pakistan ! Thanks for giving me a wonderful laugh !
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

BJP chief Rajnath Singh pulls up Giriraj Singh for his statement against Modi's critics

NEW DELHI: BJP president Rajnath Singh has pulled up Bihar leader Giriraj Singh for his statement that all those opposed to Narendra Modi should go to Pakistan as they have no place in India, according to TV reports.

The BJP chief has reportedly asked Giriraj Singh to refrain from making such remarks.

According to Times Now, Giriraj has also been warned of disciplinary action if he repeats such remarks.

Earlier the party disapproved of the statement made by Giriraj Singh.

"BJP doesn't approve of irresponsible statement given by Giriraj Singh," former deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi tweeted on Sunday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post
    BJP chief Rajnath Singh pulls up Giriraj Singh for his statement against Modi's critics

NEW DELHI: BJP president Rajnath Singh has pulled up Bihar leader Giriraj Singh for his statement that all those opposed to Narendra Modi should go to Pakistan as they have no place in India, according to TV reports.

The BJP chief has reportedly asked Giriraj Singh to refrain from making such remarks.

According to Times Now, Giriraj has also been warned of disciplinary action if he repeats such remarks.

"BJP doesn't approve of irresponsible statement given by Giriraj Singh," former deputy chief minister of Bihar Sushil Kumar Modi tweeted on Sunday morning.
    Chalo that is a welcome move.. Rajnath Singh is always known to have a moderate approach..
    But just a warning??

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

People can only laugh on this statement.
    Nobody cares what people with your mentality think. Today you support Modi so EVERYONE who does not support Modi is a traitor in love with Pakistan ! Thanks for giving me a wonderful laugh !
    I, for one, thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from anyone anything they really deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post

TFS

@Topic

I guess thread starter intention is now fulfilled

Abki baar Modi Sarkar
    I, for one, thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from anyone anything they really deserve.

TFS

@Topic

I guess thread starter intention is now fulfilled

Abki baar Modi Sarkar
    Grow up bond.. Look beyond petty squabbles.. There wasn't any 'aim' here.. Rather u look very relieved.. M sure u must have repped him for all your id's..

Grow up bond.. There wasn't any 'aim' here.. Rather u look very relieved..
    complete_man jee

see I read only some simple newspapers which are read and understood by layman like me

in that news reads as

“Woh log Narendra Modi ko rokna chahate hain, woh Pakistan dekh rahe hain. Aane wale dino mein aise logon ke liye jagah Hindustan mein nahi, Jharkhand mein nahi, parantu Pakistan mein hoga, Pakistan mein hoga (Those who want to stop Narendra Modi are looking to Pakistan for support. In the coming days, there won’t be place for such people in India, in Jharkhand because their place will be in Pakistan, Pakistan),” Singh said.

A video clip of Singh’s remarks has also been uploaded on the NDTV website.

On Saturday, as BJP leaders tried to distance themselves from the remarks or claim that he had been quoted out of context, Singh tweeted from his account @girirajsinghbjp: “I maintain many Pakistani pro are constantly opposing namo. This nation belongs to Indian at heart else Pakistan always welcome anti India (sic).”

And on April 9, he had tweeted, “Those chanting secular, secular should open an NGO in Pakistan and Bangladesh and should work for minority betterment.

In March, Singh had made his displeasure known after the party allotted him the Nawada seat instead of his preferred Begusarai. He hinted that fellow party leader Sushil Kumar Modi was responsible for the slight but later fell in line and accepted the BJP decision.

When his comments were sought on Saturday, Sushil Kumar Modi said: “I have also seen Giriraj Singh’s statements on the Internet. The party completely disowns his statement and will ask to refrain from making such statements.

Singh did not respond to phone calls but BJP state president Mangal Pandey too said the party “does not subscribe to such views”.

JD (U) spokesperson K C Tyagi said: “We are writing to the EC about such a provocative and divisive statement made by the BJP’s Nawada candidate.”

Meanwhile, Nishikant Dubey, the sitting Godda MP who faces a triangular contest this time, claimed Giriraj Singh had been quoted out of context. “He was only responding to an allegation that (Jharkhand CM) Hemant Soren made a few days back. Soren had said Muslims would be nowhere to be found if the BJP comes to power. Giriraj was mocking it, saying they would next say that Muslims would have to go to Pakistan,” Dubey said.

okay coming to the point. If Dr.Naik said "Every Muslim Should be a Terrorist" you said I quoted out of context. But when Giriraj Singh directing and targeting (not all of the Modi critics or abusers) a statement towards only certain group.. you pick up the lines just to malign Modi name. Even some Tamil dailies said it was misinterpreted like Modi's puppy comment.

Anyways Now I see how much frustrated you are by my mock reply (see me too din't say all of the persons who oppose or abuse modi). Take a chill pill and relax. Like Vaiko said "we gonna be friends and brothers after election. So why word war ? "

'theeyinal suttapun ullarum aradhai
    navinal sutta vadu'

- Kural

[ a wound inflicted by a flame would heal from within
    a wound inflicted by a word would'nt heal for good ]
    BTW I din't saw and missed your bad words sorry

Grow up bond.. Look beyond petty squabbles.. There wasn't any 'aim' here.. Rather u look very relieved.. M sure u must have repped him for all your id's..
    Thanks for the suggestion... Will do... Now little busy

complete_man jee

see I read only some simple newspapers which are read and understood by layman like me

in that news reads as

“Woh log Narendra Modi ko rokna chahate hain, woh Pakistan dekh rahe hain. Aane wale dino mein aise logon ke liye jagah Hindustan mein nahi, Jharkhand mein nahi, parantu Pakistan mein hoga, Pakistan mein hoga (Those who want to stop Narendra Modi are looking to Pakistan for support. In the coming days, there won’t be place for such people in India, in Jharkhand because their place will be in Pakistan, Pakistan),” Singh said.

A video clip of Singh’s remarks has also been uploaded on the NDTV website.

On Saturday, as BJP leaders tried to distance themselves from the remarks or claim that he had been quoted out of context, Singh tweeted from his account @girirajsinghbjp: “I maintain many Pakistani pro are constantly opposing namo. This nation belongs to Indian at heart else Pakistan always welcome anti India (sic).”

And on April 9, he had tweeted, “Those chanting secular, secular should open an NGO in Pakistan and Bangladesh and should work for minority betterment.

In March, Singh had made his displeasure known after the party allotted him the Nawada seat instead of his preferred Begusarai. He hinted that fellow party leader Sushil Kumar Modi was responsible for the slight but later fell in line and accepted the BJP decision.

When his comments were sought on Saturday, Sushil Kumar Modi said: “I have also seen Giriraj Singh’s statements on the Internet. The party completely disowns his statement and will ask to refrain from making such statements.

Singh did not respond to phone calls but BJP state president Mangal Pandey too said the party “does not subscribe to such views”.

JD (U) spokesperson K C Tyagi said: “We are writing to the EC about such a provocative and divisive statement made by the BJP’s Nawada candidate.”

Meanwhile, Nishikant Dubey, the sitting Godda MP who faces a triangular contest this time, claimed Giriraj Singh had been quoted out of context. “He was only responding to an allegation that (Jharkhand CM) Hemant Soren made a few days back. Soren had said Muslims would be nowhere to be found if the BJP comes to power. Giriraj was mocking it, saying they would next say that Muslims would have to go to Pakistan,” Dubey said.

okay coming to the point. If Dr.Naik said "Every Muslim Should be a Terrorist" you said I quoted out of context. But when Giriraj Singh directing and targeting (not all of the Modi critics or abusers) a statement towards only certain group.. you pick up the lines just to malign Modi name. Even some Tamil dailies said it was misinterpreted like Modi's puppy comment.

Anyways Now I see how much frustrated you are by my mock reply (see me too din't say all of the persons who oppose or abuse modi). Take a chill pill and relax. Like Vaiko said "we gonna be friends and brothers after election. So why word war ? "

BTW I din't saw and missed your bad words sorry
    If you thought that the statement was quoted out of context you had all the right to post a rejoinder just as you are now doing.. But look at your first and your penultimate post.. Gives an impression that we all are looking to score brownie points over each other here..
    Politicians would by nature create sparks.. we have to be responsible enough not be the wood that catches fire..

If you thought that the statement was quoted out of context you had all the right to post a rejoinder just as you are now doing.. But look at your first and your penultimate post.. Gives an impression that we all are looking to score brownie points over each other here..
    Politicians would by nature create sparks.. we have to be responsible enough not be the wood that catches fire..
    Actually I wanted to translate and post a Tamil daily article. But as you know my workload is high so just posted my views from what I thought from that article that too with smiley. But only at around 12 pm I got sms from a SBian that you abused me for that post. And last night when I checked you reply also wanted to post that article but again very sleepy thats y I posted 'point taken' reply and went to bed to reply if I got time.

Anyways I apologize for my (irresponsible ) comments if that hurt you and/or your ego

G'nite

TC

Bye

Actually I wanted to translate and post a Tamil daily article. But as you know my workload is high so just posted my views from what I thought from that article that too with smiley. But only at around 12 pm I got sms from a SBian that you abused me for that post. And last night when I checked you reply also wanted to post that article but again very sleepy thats y I posted 'point taken' reply and went to bed to reply if I got time.

Anyways I apologize for my (irresponsible ) comments if that hurt you and/or your ego

G'nite

TC

Bye
    I abused u??? In what words?? Please ask your friends who informed you about the 'abuse' and PM me the same.. I shall extend my heartfelt towards it.. But as per my reckoning the part that has been edited by the mod is 'Who the fcuk are you to abuse others as Pakistan lover?'.. Its a slang at best, not an abuse by any means.. Rather I perceive your labeling others as traitors as an abuse.. Forget muslims, there are many hindus who oppose Modi, including army men.. Would you call them traitors too?
    Please refrain from passing loose comments..
    Politicians may be foes today and friends tomorrow (as Vaiko said) but misunderstandings between general citizens like me and you would not wash away that easily.. So better be careful..