Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: There'll be no place in India for Modi critics, says BJP leader Giriraj Singh

SB Addict

I don't say that what giriraj singh has said is right but IF Person like PM speak such language without even considering dignity of his post, it encourage others to speak in such language.
    IF PM can why cant common man or anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Oh yeah! N this is ditectly related to it.. Isnt it?

But why pakistan?
    arey yaar itni baat samaj nahi aayi !
    you're "i know everything guy" didnt expected silly question from you

Pakistan is our neighbor country, ticked bhada kam lage ga na bhai waha jane main
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    arey yaar itni baat samaj nahi aayi !
    you're "i know everything guy" didnt expected silly question from you

Pakistan is our neighbor country, ticked bhada kam lage ga na bhai waha jane main
    Nepal bhi ja sakate hai, without VISA ke...

Ya tumane koi agency khol rakhi hai, Kuchh se camel pe bithkar human trafficking to Pakistan ka?

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post

Ya tumane koi agency khol rakhi hai, Kuchh se camel pe bithkar human trafficking to Pakistan ka?
    arey bhau Nepal main MAOvadi kafi strong hai, wha pe kuchh lafda karenge yeh log to pichwada laal kar denge MAOvadi
    Pakistan is safe heaven
    chhoti chhoti baate detail main samjani padti hai
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ♠ James Bond ♠ View Post
    Actually I wanted to translate and post a Tamil daily article. But as you know my workload is high so just posted my views from what I thought from that article that too with smiley. But only at around 12 pm I got sms from a SBian that you abused me for that post. And last night when I checked you reply also wanted to post that article but again very sleepy thats y I posted 'point taken' reply and went to bed to reply if I got time.

Anyways I apologize for my (irresponsible ) comments if that hurt you and/or your ego

G'nite

TC

Bye

Take ur time and reply.....I look forward to it.....:-))
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    arey bhau Nepal main MAOvadi kafi strong hai, wha pe kuchh lafda karenge yeh log to pichwada laal kar denge MAOvadi
    Pakistan is safe heaven
    chhoti chhoti baate detail main samjani padti hai

Haan mai bhi yehi soch raha tha ki Pakistan kyon bola......
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Pakistan remark: EC bans Giriraj Singh from campaigning in Bihar, Jharkhand

New Delhi: The Election Commission on Tuesday banned BJP leader Giriraj Singh from campaigning in Bihar and Jharkhand after examining the video footage of his recent controversial remark that all Narendra Modi detractors should be sent to Pakistan.

The poll panel also examined the controversial statement made by VHP leader Pravin Togadia and is expected to take a decision on him soon.

Meanwhile, a third FIR was also lodged today against Giriraj Singh in connection with his hate speech.

EC officials earlier said that the poll body is in the process of examining the videos of their remarks and, if prima facie they are found guilty of violating the Model Code of Conduct and electoral laws, the two could be served with show cause notices in the coming days.

Togadia, who is not on the best of terms with Narendra Modi, created a storm when he had asked his supporters to forcibly vacate a house purchased by a Muslim in a Hindu-majority area of Bhavnagar.

Giriraj Singh, a former minister and a candidate in Lok Sabha elections in Bihar, had said those opposing Modi had no place in India and should go to Pakistan.

Following a storm over his remarks, Togadia has denied giving any advise which was "socially or legally wrong" and threatened to take legal action against media houses.

Despite party president Rajnath Singh pulling him up, Giriraj Singh has said he stood by his comments. In a series of tweets today, BJP prime ministerial nominee Modi disapproved of the 'petty' statements'.

"Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP's well- wishers are deviating the campaign from the issues of development and good governance.

"I disapprove (of) any such irresponsible statements and appeal to those making them to kindly refrain from doing so," Modi said in a series of tweets without naming anyone.
    I, for one, thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from anyone anything they really deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Take ur time and reply.....I look forward to it.....:-))
    Nothing Much Jee... I just wanted to clarify before posting ... the statement is really made by him by this meaning or media manipulating the words and our beloved c_m is pick up the lines which are favourable to him. But later found the one in question really said like that with that meaning. Seems thats Y EC also banned him.

As you know Google Translation scuks and my English is also very bad... so I just copied English version of that news essence in previous post
    I, for one, thoroughly believe that no power in the universe can withhold from anyone anything they really deserve.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Nothing Much Jee... I just wanted to clarify before posting ... the statement is really made by him by this meaning or media manipulating the words and our beloved c_m is pick up the lines which are favourable to him. But later found the one in question really said like that with that meaning. Seems thats Y EC also banned him.

As you know Google Translation scuks and my English is also very bad... so I just copied English version of that news essence in previous post
    Which line did i 'pick up'?

And dear Bond,
    I m yet to have a reply from you on the post quoted below.. For the 2nd time in 2 pages you levelled unfounded allegations against me.. (first 'abused' then 'picked up' lines).. You say your English is bad.. Fine i'll accept that your choice of words go wrong.. In that case you shouldn't comment at all.. Isn't it?

I abused u??? In what words?? Please ask your friends who informed you about the 'abuse' and PM me the same.. I shall extend my heartfelt towards it.. But as per my reckoning the part that has been edited by the mod is 'Who the fcuk are you to abuse others as Pakistan lover?'.. Its a slang at best, not an abuse by any means.. Rather I perceive your labeling others as traitors as an abuse.. Forget muslims, there are many hindus who oppose Modi, including army men.. Would you call them traitors too?
    Please refrain from passing loose comments..
    Politicians may be foes today and friends tomorrow (as Vaiko said) but misunderstandings between general citizens like me and you would not wash away that easily.. So better be careful..

Which line did i 'pick up'?
    Temme how much you getting I will also start posting threads like this Not getting anything from opposition party

You know I only remember our beloved brother words when I first see this thread title Thatz Y my first reply is like attacking rather than defending

Quote Originally Posted by Sam
    Dividing people is the job of our politicians and believe me they are doing their job pretty well... We don't need an extra head here to do the same. At least this is our duty as the responsible citizens of this country.

And dear Bond,
    I m yet to have a reply from you on the post quoted below.. For the 2nd time in 2 pages you levelled unfounded allegations against me.. (first 'abused' then 'picked up' lines).. You say your English is bad.. Fine i'll accept that your choice of words go wrong.. In that case you shouldn't comment at all.. Isn't it?
    Even though my English is bad, I did not levelled or directed alleagations towards you

I dint say the persons whoever oppose Modi

I just said the persons who oppose Modi

And for the abused comment I openly say that one of your friend (I think you can guess ) messaged me like "C_M is abusing you" ... I asked "why , how , where" but he din't replied further due to his busy schedule. Later that night I found only your post moderated by Iggi. So I thought you using some pretty much nasty words. But you clarified that mere f-word use... so no probs

Temme how much you getting I will also start posting threads like this Not getting anything from opposition party

You know I only remember our beloved brother words when I first see this thread title Thatz Y my first reply is like attacking rather than defending
    You expect me to disclose the payment details publically?

Didnt i twice in this very thread say something very similar to what your beloved brother said?

Even though my English is bad, I did not levelled or directed alleagations to you

I dint say the persons whoever oppose Modi

I just said the persons who oppose Modi

And for the abused comment I openly say that on of your friend (I think you can guess ) messaged me like "C_M is abusing you" ... I asked "why , how , where" but he din't replied further due to his busy schedule. Later that night I found only your post moderated by Iggi. So I thought you using some pretty much nasty words. But you clarified that mere f-word use... so no probs
    Everyone here seems to have a busy schedule exxept me

Everyone here seems to have a busy schedule exxept me
    okay last post of mine in this thread

this view I endorse And I guess Giriraj Singh also states in this context rather than against a particular community. But you took only wrong context.

G'nite

TC

Bye