Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To marry him or not to marry him?

New Born

Default To marry him or not to marry him?

Dear preeto mam,
    I am in a relationship with a man since 5 years. We love each other deeply. He got engaged under his family's pressure and is spending time with his fiancee. He is telling me that he is doing all this for money. He want to withdraw all his money from bank which is only possible with his dad's signature. For this he is taking his fiance under confidence so that they both can convince his parents for money. And then he will marry me.
    All though this is practical but i am getting deeply hurt by all this.
    Also he says that he will marry me first and introduce me to his parents after a year as they will not immediately accept me.
    What should i do? Marry him or not?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Marry him? I don't think he is going to give you that option, my dear. Seems to me that he is just stringing you along. Please don't be so gullible as to believe all that he is saying without a pinch of salt. It could just be that he is just not telling you the truth and keeping you hanging. My suggestion is that you ask him to contact you when he is ready to tell his parents. In the meanwhile, you should think of moving on.

New Born

If he's engaged, isn't that a red flag? Stop all communication with him (I know it will hurt you), and don't entertain unless he breaks the engagement, which he will do if he's serious about you.
    Good Luck and Be Strong.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

If he is doing all this for money,that too for looting the money from his family,he has already proved to you that he is not a trustworthy person and that he is very cunning person....so take this as a warning and kick him out of your life....and be glad that you are saved and that you are lucky enough to not spend your life with this moron,cursing yourself...

This looks like 'Ullu Banaving' business.

New Born

Here's an idea that can change your life, file a case against him for conspiring to deceive his parents. I lay odds (and it is very evident, even if it is not to you) that he will able to prove his innocence and come out scot-free, which only means he is deceiving you.

There are many reasons why people believe they are in love or do things as your BF is doing, and one of them is pleasure. In which case, the moment stress-level soars above pleasure-level he's likely to do away with you.

Wake up.
    Last edited by dAIC; 10-05-2014 at 09:15 PM.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Be with a man who has guts to say she is my girl...

dont trust anyone in this word aprt from your parents.. no one in this world will die for you other than your parents...

dont marry him because how can you trust someone who wants to betray his parents for money...

what guarantee do you have that he wont betray you????
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

run as far away from him as soon as u can.. he is just cheating u and will make ur life a hellll....

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

I agree ...Sweet mimi

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Mimi View Post
    Be with a man who has guts to say she is my girl...

dont trust anyone in this word aprt from your parents.. no one in this world will die for you other than your parents...

dont marry him because how can you trust someone who wants to betray his parents for money...

what guarantee do you have that he wont betray you????
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loved View Post
    Dear preeto mam,
    I am in a relationship with a man since 5 years. We love each other deeply. He got engaged under his family's pressure and is spending time with his fiancee. He is telling me that he is doing all this for money. He want to withdraw all his money from bank which is only possible with his dad's signature. For this he is taking his fiance under confidence so that they both can convince his parents for money. And then he will marry me.
    Also he says that he will marry me first and introduce me to his parents after a year as they will not immediately accept me.

Filmy he.. filmy he.. clap clap...

Uska dad sign karne se raha... he should only be asking "Dad tum sign karte ho ya nahi".. then his dad will tell "jao pehle usse sign le kar aao...ki uske saath relationship khatam kardi tumne [YOU] uske ke baad yahi das pandra saal tak sochoonga ki sign karna he ya nahi aur phir mujhe theek laga toh sign kardoonga "

Advice: Find someone else. Marry fast. Dont tell about your 5 years old relationship with this good for nothing.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

Expose him to his family and all friends.
    You never know what you can become ..

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Dear preeto mam,
    Why do girls fall for such stories.?
    I mean, it is allowed to use your brain !

This guy is just making a fool of you my dear. Get over him.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Dear preeto mam,

Dear Loved,

NEWS ALERT: You've been taken for a ride!!!

Dear Lord,

... And why do I end up with women who has intelligence to guess the lock pattern of my smart phone, canny enough to find that I used the sink to pee, astute enough to make me agree that I didn't take shower in the morning, perceptive enough to know where I have been even though I don't do status update on facebook?

WHERE IS JUSTICE IN THAT?

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    Dear Loved,

NEWS ALERT: You've been taken for a ride!!!

Dear Lord,

... And why do I end up with women who has intelligence to guess the lock pattern of my smart phone, canny enough to find that I used the sink to pee, astute enough to make me agree that I didn't take shower in the morning, perceptive enough to know where I have been even though I don't do status update on facebook?

WHERE IS JUSTICE IN THAT?
    Because you like smart women?
    There is no justice in relationships.

Sink to pee? Jeez.