Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BJP activists resort to vandalism, attack Masjids amidst celebrations

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Default BJP activists resort to vandalism, attack Masjids amidst celebrations

Mangalore, May 16: Overjoyed with Narendra Modi led-BJP’s historic victory at the centre and BJP candidate Nalin Kumar Kateel’s second consecutive win in Dakshina Kannada Lok Sabha constituency, inebriated saffron activists resorted to hate crime and attacked two

Masjids in separate places of the district on Friday.
    Under the pretext of victory celebration a group of BJP activists, raising Hara-Hara Modi slogans stormed inside the compound of a Masjid and burst crackers at Kambalabettu in Vittla Moodnoor village of Bantwal taluk.
    The BJP workers damaged the window panes of the Masjid by pelting stones and destroyed a stage built to host religious programmes.

Reliable sources said that at around 12:55 p.m. dozens of jubilant BJP activists reached near the Masjid from different directions including Kamblabettu and Shantinagara. They parked their vehicles and stormed into Masjid compound without any provocation.
    There are two Masjids in the village. The incident occurred at Muhiyuddin Juma Masjid when all Muslims had gathered at Ibrahim Khaleel Masjid for Juma prayers. It was decided to perform Juma together at one Masjid this week.

The BJP activist also tried to harm the Muhiyuddin Juma Masjid Khatheeb, who was getting ready to go to Ibrahim Khaleel Masjid. However, he managed to escape from the hands of the miscreants and reached another Masjid.
    Following the incident, Bantwal DySP Rashmi and sleuths from Vittla police station visited the spot and tried to bring the situation under control.

A case has been registered against nine people at Vittla police station in connection with the incident. Local residents identified few of the accused as Ramdas, Sunith, Ganesh, Gangadhar, Nandakumar, Harish, Vasant, Karunakar, Jagadish.
    Suralpady

Meanwhile, another group of miscreants, believed to be BJP activist, reportedly pelted stones at a Masjid in Suralpady near Kaikamba under the limits of Bajpe police station.

Umeed se pehle hi aa gaye 'achhe din'!!

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

This is a bogus news by SDPI's own publishing house & has been circulated all over fb n social media.
    SDPI's A Sayeed n Muhd Asif are behind it.

I pity the muslims who voted for SDPI as an alternate all muslim uniting power in the south.
    While some muslims hv accepted Modi with open arms and voted for him, others hv reached such a shellshocked state that even if a dog will die in their locality, they will hoot aloud, " isey Modi ne maara hai."

Anyways..bogus crafted news by the publishing house of a party whose workers hv been arrested red handed by kerala police for involvement in suspected weapons training camps and arms stockpiling in the name of health awareness camps n yoga classes.
    Muslims of India seriously need to investigate a few facts before believing SDPI/PFI tricksters n ruining the future ahead.

I wonder, if a well educated n street smart alqama is under the impression of these muslim propagandists n brainwashers, what impact they hv over an uneducated n unemployed 18 yr old sitting in muzaffarnagar or seelampur.
    Achhe din AA gaye..
    Achhe din AA gaye..

(Don't ruin them now)
    i gotta feelin'...dat tonite's gonna be a good nite..dat tonite's gonna be a gud gud nite!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    This is a bogus news by SDPI's own publishing house & has been circulated all over fb n social media.
    SDPI's A Sayeed n Muhd Asif are behind it.

I pity the muslims who voted for SDPI as an alternate all muslim uniting power in the south.
    While some muslims hv accepted Modi with open arms and voted for him, others hv reached such a shellshocked state that even if a dog will die in their locality, they will hoot aloud, " isey Modi ne maara hai."

Anyways..bogus crafted news by the publishing house of a party whose workers hv been arrested red handed by kerala police for involvement in suspected weapons training camps and arms stockpiling in the name of health awareness camps n yoga classes.
    Muslims of India seriously need to investigate a few facts before believing SDPI/PFI tricksters n ruining the future ahead.

I wonder, if a well educated n street smart alqama is under the impression of these muslim propagandists n brainwashers, what impact they hv over an uneducated n unemployed 18 yr old sitting in muzaffarnagar or seelampur.
    Achhe din AA gaye..
    Achhe din AA gaye..

(Don't ruin them now)
    1. Yes you have the right to question the authenticity and veracity of the report.. But please be kind enough to post here/PM me the link between the source of above news and SDPI/PFI (or whatsoever party).

2. I'm not under any kind of impression as of yet. You are right when you say a section among us accepted modi.. We had a role in modi's victory albeit a passive one.. Not many Muslims voted for modi, but most opted for NOTA, AAP and other non-congress/regional parties (in that order), which made the road smoother for NDA.. But if, God forbid, the above report is true then we may soon have to go into a huddle and start the process of AATMA-MANTHAN against our above voting behavior...

Hopefully achhe din really achhe ho sabke liye...
    Last edited by complete_man; 18-05-2014 at 03:23 AM.

SB Addict

why you are posting something which is not authentic.
    if you want to blame anyone than blame manmohan sinh or Karnataka congress govt. MODI is not PM YET.

if you are not under any impression than why you are saying ACHHE DIN umeed se pahele aa gaye?

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    1. Yes you have the right to question the authenticity and veracity of the report.. But please be kind enough to post here/PM me the link between the source of above news and SDPI/PFI (or whatsoever party).

2. I'm not under any kind of impression as of yet. You are right when you say a section among us accepted modi.. We had a role in modi's victory albeit a passive one.. Not many Muslims voted for modi, but most opted for NOTA, AAP and other non-congress/regional parties (in that order), which made the road smoother for NDA.. But if, God forbid, the above report is true then we may soon have to go into a huddle and start the process of AATMA-MANTHAN against our above voting behavior...

Hopefully achhe din really achhe ho sabke liye...

Quote Originally Posted by hirenvyas View Post
    if you want to blame anyone than blame manmohan sinh or Karnataka congress govt. MODI is not PM YET.

if you are not under any impression than why you are saying ACHHE DIN umeed se pahele aa gaye?
    Kyu pareshan hote ho munna maine kahan modi ko blame kiya..?
    Authenticity abhi false prove nahi hui hai, sirf aisa claim kiya gaya hai...
    Chinta na karo modi ke baare me kuch nahi kahunga.. It's way too early to judge him right now.. Abhi to shapat bhi nhi li hai..

Quote Originally Posted by hirenvyas View Post

don't bother these kinda of false claims..its just starting…tomorrow even if a muslim die in road accident..they will blame Modi n his govt.

​Koi jawab nhi hai inke pass….without their vote MoDi created history and will become PM.

​their Secular parties and leaders just drown away in the wave.

New Born

[QUOTE=faceless;6706043]without their vote MoDi created history and will become PM.

Who says THEY didnt vote for MODI ? First get your facts checked, .... AND YES THEY are not afraid of MODI but THEY MAY be afraid of people like you who are communal in their in their thinking. Why dont you get it that THEY are Indians too and like you THEY have equal rights here. AND remember MODI is chosen for his development propaganda and everybody was fed up of Congress and their work, everybody wanted change...so MODI is here

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by faceless View Post
    don't bother these kinda of false claims..its just starting…tomorrow even if a muslim die in road accident..they will blame Modi n his govt.

​Koi jawab nhi hai inke pass….without their vote MoDi created history and will become PM.

​their Secular parties and leaders just drown away in the wave.
    faceless bro, we all know propaganda playing is still on. but don't ever claim that muslims not voted for BJP.

The govt is by all and for all.......

@thread, if this actually happened then bad and must be checked right now. If not, then check the propaganda creator....

Waiting and hoping for someone to PROVE this as a propaganda.. It's a news article after all and not any blog post..

Waiting and hoping for someone to PROVE this as a propaganda.. It's a news article after all and not any blog post..
    I said, I don't know about this article as it is not present in any news site I visit or in any news channel I see....

now for the propaganda part.

there are many fb pages I follow, both of the so called secularist as well the communal. The "secularist pages" are updating posts like.

abhi talwaar mat rakho mayano me.
    ki ek begunah jinda hai....

"BJP" has got full majority, now they don't need support of any small parties to "Change History" or even "The Constitution".

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    I said, I don't know about this article as it is not present in any news site I visit or in any news channel I see....

now for the propaganda part.

there are many fb pages I follow, both of the so called secularist as well the communal. The "secularist pages" are updating posts like.

abhi talwaar mat rakho mayano me.
    ki ek begunah jinda hai....

"BJP" has got full majority, now they don't need support of any small parties to "Change History" or even "The Constitution".
    Pee liye ho kya?

Pee liye ho kya?
    shayad............

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    shayad............

anyways...

just my observation since 16th....

those who were opposing Modi are now spreading a fear in the name of securing the secular fabric of India.

Will get you some facts soon

and yes I too hope it's just my hallucination....