Thread: Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are Fakers

The Stud Colonel passion_love077@yahoo.co.in's Avatar

Thumbs down Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are Fakers

First things first. If you ever thought there was anything real about reality television, let me tell you a secret: There isn't. And if you ever thought there was anything real about Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie, let me tell you another secret: You're retarded.

That's right, Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie are the two most fake "people" in the world, and just in case you needed any proof, here they are shooting their reality show, and then doing another take. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but there are no "second takes" in real life.

The scene in question involves the two vapid anorexics leaving their house, and encountering a "mob" of paparazzi, yelling and taking photos. Naturally, the paparazzi are content to play along, so they can get their photos, but if I was there, I wouldn't be yelling "Paris, you look great. I love your shoes." I would be yelling "You ****! I've seen it on video!" In fact, I'd be doing everything I could to make sure they didn't get a single frame of usable footage for their pathetic excuse for a television show.

And, while we're on the subject, you might expect that the people in a reality show should appear to be real, or at the very least alive, but these two have the combined personality, and charisma of the Tic Tac they shared for lunch. If this was really a reality show, shouldn't they be filming the scene where Paris is doing loads of drugs, and Nicole is throwing up that leaf of lettuce she had last month?
    don't know,don't care

sorry hassan but i think its true
    don't know,don't care

no replies...
    don't know,don't care