Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brazil's humiliation at the hands of the Germans is captured in virals

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Brazil's humiliation at the hands of the Germans is captured in virals

Thank you bala

Thank you bala

Thank you bala

Thank you bala

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

One more.................

The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Rainbow chaser Major General

By the way this was just a game, where one loses & other wins.

But yet I salute the way Brazilian Fans remained Clam & Cherish the spirit of Game.

Same situation was in 1996 Cricket WC, when India being host of the even was on edge of defeating from Srilanka, and the Audience at Idane Garden started throwing Bottles, Stones & other things on Srilankan Player & the Play has to be stopped in between, before the final ball could be delivered. We have seen a crying Kambly & Frustrated Kumbley Returning from the ground. Although the victory of Srilanka was certain, but Being a game of uncertainty It was still possible a win for India, And just due to the intolerance of Indians, we not just lost the game but, lost the reputation.
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    By the way this was just a game, where one loses & other wins.

But yet I salute the way Brazilian Fans remained Clam & Cherish the spirit of Game.

Same situation was in 1996 Cricket WC, when India being host of the even was on edge of defeating from Srilanka, and the Audience at Idane Garden started throwing Bottles, Stones & other things on Srilankan Player & the Play has to be stopped in between, before the final ball could be delivered. We have seen a crying Kambly & Frustrated Kumbley Returning from the ground. Although the victory of Srilanka was certain, but Being a game of uncertainty It was still possible a win for India, And just due to the intolerance of Indians, we not just lost the game but, lost the reputation.
    Same thought came in my mind, when Brazil was down by 5 within 30 minutes. If there were India in this situation, then the match would have been suspended due to violence.
    Also, first 15 minutes of second half, Brazil attacked well, German Goal Keeper saver 3 goals. Many Brazilian supporters were appreciating German super finished Goals..........

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post
    Same thought came in my mind, when Brazil was down by 5 within 30 minutes. If there were India in this situation, then the match would have been suspended due to violence.
    Also, first 15 minutes of second half, Brazil attacked well, German Goal Keeper saver 3 goals. Many Brazilian supporters were appreciating German super finished Goals..........
    phir bhi jitna violence football match mein hota ground ke andar aur bahar bhi utna sayad cricket mein ab bhi nahin hota
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    phir bhi jitna violence football match mein hota ground ke andar aur bahar bhi utna sayad cricket mein ab bhi nahin hota
    Football to waise hi violent game hai, but jo bhi clashes hue hain maximum club level par hi hue hain. Aur agar jo kabhi International level ke kisi event me hua bhi, wo fans ke beech me hi hua hai. But players par patthar fekna?????
    let it rain over me....

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Football to waise hi violent game hai, but jo bhi clashes hue hain maximum club level par hi hue hain. Aur agar jo kabhi International level ke kisi event me hua bhi, wo fans ke beech me hi hua hai. But players par patthar fekna?????
    players kud hi ek doosre par haath pair chala lete match mein , pattar ki jaroorat hai , aur kya pata fainka bhi ho, jaise brazil mein fark nahin padtha ki kaun yuvraj ke ghar pattar fainka waise yahan koi fark nahin padtha hoga ya news nahin banti hogi
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Cricket is hardly played in few countries, while football is played in every part of the world. Fans and players can become violent many times. But, yesterday's patience of Brazil fans in stadium, was appreciable from Indian standards.

players kud hi ek doosre par haath pair chala lete match mein , pattar ki jaroorat hai , aur kya pata fainka bhi ho, jaise brazil mein fark nahin padtha ki kaun yuvraj ke ghar pattar fainka waise yahan koi fark nahin padtha hoga ya news nahin banti hogi

Match live dikhaya jaat ahi na??

To aisa incedence hota to bhi dikhaya jaata, lekin nahi hua iska matlab hai.
    let it rain over me....