Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to be in a relationship

Banned

Default Need to be in a relationship

Hello guys am male in my mid 20's , currently jobless and am looking for relationship. Every girl that i knew or i was close with told me reasons why they didn't want to be in relationship , in short they rejected me and it also broke our friendship. For them no time for relationships is what i see. But i don't know if it was wrong timing of asking them , or my way of asking them was wrong was the reason behind rejection.... i don't want to sound cocky but i am fair and good looking , not hero material if that is what this generation girls look for. I have tried fb but that didn't help. I would like to join dating websites. But i know none! could you guys pm me websites if its not allowed to post here? I never had gf in my life. When i see friends with their girls it does make me uncomfortable to some extent. I have zero experience in this field. So Kindly Help me in choosing the sites.

Why do you need a GF? Get a job first
    You never know what you can become ..

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

you are not the only person on earth who is single...and ya..it may be true that seeing your friends with gfs hurt you....but why getting into a relationship just because everyone else has a gf or just for the sake of it?don't rush things...let it happen on it's own...and what you need right now is a job...not a girlfriend....and hving a gf can be expensive,irritating,drama,end of freedom and all those craps...so be happy about that...and find a job soon...girls may automatically follow you if you prove to be a gentleman!
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

Being in a Relationship means fcuking a girl/woman. Not a big deal. Its just inserting pen is into vagina dude. If find difficulty in inserting pen is. Apply lubricant on pen is and sarak it goes. More you have sex. More deep will be the relationship. Don't go for girlfriend. Girlfriend costly. You jobless. So you'll become penniless. So don't venture into girlfriend business. Girlfriend ask gift. IPhone give. Make u cry. Cry. Chew your brains. Make you want to commit suicide. Drive you nuts. Will give blow job once, but won't the next time.

Instead go for one night stand. Maaro. Aur niklo. Don't forget to use condom!

Don't go for sites. Go to discos. Don't even think of finding a job. Do kings n queens do job? No. You are a king. Stay that way. Find a queen whose only job should be to give blow job n give sexual pleasure.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Gudu Gudu Returns; 13-08-2014 at 04:41 PM. Reason: georgia

gudu returns....was that a advice???

if u dont want to u dont have to give an advice.....

@asker: bhai tu pehle job dhoond......zaroori nahi life mei ladki hamesha ho.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

who ever will reply to your query will ask you to find a job and then think about having a relationship.....

Young Gun

Any Girl wants to be in relationship with a person who is stable emotionally and professionally. If you have to achieve both of them first.. then you will have your chance....
    Good Luck

Just because your friends have girl friends does not mean you should have too. Don't allow peer pressure to rule you because if you are doing that then you are only people pleasing and not leading your life the way you want to.

Set your priorities right.....Get a job first concentrate on improving yourself as an individual . Get a job,Learn a Skill or a new language concentrate on improving yourself as an individual first............Relationship and a girl can always take a back seat till you find a job and establish yourself completely....
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

SB Addict

Dear sk90,

I am in my mid forties and am a virile heterosexual male. I am probably on the other side of the fence, metaphorically and literally. The Social Network is a place to practice vicarious indulgence. The real world is out there and is as hungry and horny as you are. Dating websites are all bollocks. Buy a cycle - Hercules. Ride it as frequently as you can to the nearest lake. Ensure that you have enough empathy that can beget strength. Pray to King Solomon or Lord Krishna.

Logical Guru will be in Thailand for the Independence Day weekend. Care to join me for a pair of thighs (thais)?

SB Addict

I would like to summarize Gudu's response. If you fcuk a woman she loves you. If you love a woman, she fcuk's you

after reading a few posts here, all my motive to reply here dies! ohh God why!! y do people type such crappy things!

well for sk90,

do something useful in life. have a job. have friends, have a network. one or the other day u ought to have a relationship-be it an affair or marriage. till then, u need to realize ur potential. channelize all this energy u r putting in to find a girl in finding a job. and then perhaps, when u get money in hand u'll know money is anyday better than a girl. if u have a job, u'll also stay distracted from this topic. and another theory i like to believe in is, the more u run after people, they run away from u. so maintain ur poise and let love find u. and trust me, ur fair looks and good looks do not matter to a sensible girl. she will take decisions using her brain and not what she sees physically.
    laakh duniya kahe...
    tum nahi ho..
    tum yahiiiii ho....

New Born

you prove to be a gentleman!

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

First get settled in life. No girl likes a lazy guy who is just wandering after females with no seriousness in professional life.

New Born

Helloo ,
    Well first of all ,be serious to urself . Ur in mid 20s so there is nothing to rush for the relationship u have got enuff time . Dont try to involve in such a relationship where your intentions are not so pure and mentally not satisfied with that person . These days it has become a trend to have a gf those have they are considered to be the cool dudes and those who don't have they are considered as nerds . If u love someone and u have feelings for her so ask her out but if ur intention is just to pass the freaking time ,its seriously a wastage of time. Do u seriously have time for this nonserious type of nonsense?. Invest it in meaningful thing get a job man then u wil get to know the actual face of the girls either they run after money or run after you .
    Guduck bye

dude u r just in ur mid 20's firstly its time for u to Concentrate on ur career first , get good job , ladki toh aaegi badh main bhi , control urself , ur emotions , learn to control ur emotions , yes ofcourse u can try different dating site , google it , i would say dont be despo , go slow . leave somethings to destiny also ,i wouldnt say dont try , try but dont be mad and desperate looking at ur friends , its not a toy that u see in ur friends hand and u too want it , stop being kiddish as well , chill , tc, bye