Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF cheating repeatedly

Unregistered

Default GF cheating repeatedly

Hi,

I am 28 years old guy, well settled in Job. I met this girl during my PG, that time she was facing some problem with her Ex - BF who was blackmailing her (As she put it). I helped her out going against my friend, and after sometime she told that she has started loving me, and wants to spend rest of her life with me. However as soon as she passed out of college, and joined her new job, Her behavior changed significantly. She started complaining of feeling lonely and lost in Job. After some 4 months, i realized that she was chatting for whole night and most part of the day to one of her colleague who was not only married but his Wife was pregnant !! Even after explaining her the catastrophe that she was heading towards, she didnt listen to me, and i had to drop an anonymous mail to this guy's wife about her Husband. She was pretty angry with me for sometime, but after couple of months, i found her spending her whole night talking with another single colleague of her (who frankly is a loser). On further inquiry, she told that she enjoys talking to him and they just talk like friends and talk about office etc. But once when i happen to check her phone, they were chatting about what one can classify as "Sex Chat". again she didnt have an answer to it. She would say different things at different point in time, at times she would say that she is back to me once and for all, and that she hates other guys and is sorry for running after them, but next day she would be caught chatting with the same guy. I am really confused as to what should I do, it seems i have already lost her, and after doing so much for her through last 3 years, i am not able to reconcile with the fact that this is slipping out of my hands.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, it looks like you will have to let this one go as a bad bet. She is obviously experimental and not averse to having little flings. She expects that she will be forgiven after every trespass- which you have been doing.
    You actually need to examine your own feelings about this. Are you willing to let this relationship go are do you still want to cling on to a relationship that's clearly not getting you anything but angst? Maybe its time you notched up what YOU want from this and then decide how you want to play it.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Why are you confused? She is not an ideal girlfriend...you deserve a better girl..she has given you a lot of reasons to leave her...so it's better to leave her now so that the right girl can come to your life...

Bullet Raja Major General Gudu Gudu Returns's Avatar

She is bird.

She wont remain in anybody's hand.

She will keep moving from one pen is to another.

You too be like a bird. You to keep flying. No use wasting time thinking about this girl. Enjoy her while it lasts.
    आपका अपना,
    Gudu Gudu ರಿಟರ್ನ್ಸ್

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

What r u waiting for now ??? Leave her asap. If u cant change her,CHANGE HER.

only two words......Leave her.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Dont just dump her......dump her brutally....dont even tell her anything that its over...just stop talking to her...and when she comes in front of you...treat her like a stranger......
    I Hope They Remember You...

The fact that this didn't come from the likes of Confucius, Socrates, Plato, or Aristotle may put this in the league of the most underrated quotes of all time. However, it is important to understand that it is relevant to serve a purpose even though it may sound a bit sexist, demeaning, judgemental and slightly ahead of its time...

"For every man the lord has created this one woman. Illness is having her, shrewdness is surviving her, saneness is just avoiding her".

* pats on his back*

New Born

Ek jaati hai doosri aati hai. Never get too senti for a girl. This one is obviously not for you. For a long term relationship/marriage, there has to be MUTUAL love and commitment. Not one-sided. Till you find your soul-mate, keep searching and enjoying.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Dont just dump her......dump her brutally....dont even tell her anything that its over...just stop talking to her...and when she comes in front of you...treat her like a stranger......

I support this comment totaly

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

change your girlfriend but do not repeat like her.... good luck....

Move on, let her slip.
    You never know what you can become ..

Thumbs up Move on , time for break up , Give her Kick on butt and move on .

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

I am 28 years old guy, well settled in Job. I met this girl during my PG, that time she was facing some problem with her Ex - BF who was blackmailing her (As she put it). I helped her out going against my friend, and after sometime she told that she has started loving me, and wants to spend rest of her life with me. However as soon as she passed out of college, and joined her new job, Her behavior changed significantly. She started complaining of feeling lonely and lost in Job. After some 4 months, i realized that she was chatting for whole night and most part of the day to one of her colleague who was not only married but his Wife was pregnant !! Even after explaining her the catastrophe that she was heading towards, she didnt listen to me, and i had to drop an anonymous mail to this guy's wife about her Husband. She was pretty angry with me for sometime, but after couple of months, i found her spending her whole night talking with another single colleague of her (who frankly is a loser). On further inquiry, she told that she enjoys talking to him and they just talk like friends and talk about office etc. But once when i happen to check her phone, they were chatting about what one can classify as "Sex Chat". again she didnt have an answer to it. She would say different things at different point in time, at times she would say that she is back to me once and for all, and that she hates other guys and is sorry for running after them, but next day she would be caught chatting with the same guy. I am really confused as to what should I do, it seems i have already lost her, and after doing so much for her through last 3 years, i am not able to reconcile with the fact that this is slipping out of my hands.

i would say definitely she is not ur type of girl , its time to move on , specially such couples can be seen in PG / MBA courses where in people just try to be together for sometime and Study and enjoy , there are very few who are committed and serious one , very rare, this relationship are like casual one's , prepaid type , anyways i would say leave her better find some other girl , if u stay in relationship with her u will loose ur peace of mind , she is not trust worthy and not a good girl for sure from whatever u said , stop wasting time after her , leaver her and move on in life , get a good girl of ur type , tc, bye , don't think much on her .

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

Grow a pair.
    It is important to have balls, my friend.

Slipping out of hands ?
    She should be KICKED OUT of your life.

The theory goes like "Everyone deserves a SECOND chance" , Not a million chances. Throw her out, she is entertainment stuff.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

New Born

When exactly your are going to understand that she is not right choice for you? when after marriage she will sleep with somebody else or when you will go out on some work trip and will be worried about what she must be doing at home, please save yourself from this dirt. If you want a peaceful life please chose someone who is nice and honest who actually understand relationships and life