Thread: I'm agonizing over my baldness

Unregistered

Default I'm agonizing over my baldness

I am 30 and i am almost bald in front. My family are searching for a girl for me for marriage. My problem is that, i just feel girls will reject me cause i am bald. I just feel that being a bald, makes people pass their judgement on you. You become a soft target for being made fun of at social gatherings. I am not a rude person so usually i handle such situations with a smile. But it just makes me feel that a good looking nice girl will never accept me. She will be laughing stock for marrying a bald guy as well. I just want to know how much of an issue is baldness in our society? Cause no matter what people say, bald people are always in the receiving end of jokes. So, tell me guys how can i overcome this feeling and turn it into my advantage?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hey! you know balding is not an unusual phenomena these days- many young men are getting prematurely bald and living with it quite cheerfully. Really, don't stress about it- just wear your attitude and your hair with elan, and you should be fine. Even if you get a joke or two thrown your way, treat it with humour- its all cool, really.

Many men decide to shave off their hair completely- you can experiment with that if you like- up to you!

Banned

Preeto aunty has given good reply. Shave your head. Get haircut like Frank Jason Statham.

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

honestly i have seen many handsome men who are bald...i have mentally said how handsome they are too inside my head upon seeing them...at the same time i have seen men with thick hair too..but that doesnt mean that i find every men with thick hair attractive....of course there were a few...but not everyone....so basically beauty lies in the eyes of beholder...and being bald is not someone's decisive implementation...it happens...and it's not their fault...so that should not ever be the reason for a girl to reject a guy..and if someone rejects a guy just because he is bald is someone who doesnt know how to respect others...they are people who give importance only to the physical appearance and are likely to start disliking someone the moment they undergo some other physical changes..i have seen my batchmates too making fun of our friends who are turning bald...and i defend them saying my friends are much better human than them..and though they have less hair,they are not sick like these people n still looks cooler than these morons..
    certain people are always like this no matter what...they make fun of you if you are short,very tall,dark,very fair,chubby,skinny and whatever..even if you look perfect,they will still find something or the other to make fun of you...they are sick...you cant afford treating all these sick people....sympathize...that's all you can do...if they are trying to irritate you too much,please dont conclude it with a smile...just tell them a very short sentence which hits them at the right point..
    and how can you be so sure that a good looking girl wouldn't accept you?i know a girl (she was the prettiest of all in their batch) who was my senior,and she has married a guy who is bald completely...she is happily married n it's been two years...it was an arranged marriage too...it's usually the people who make fun of others are the people who doesnt know what respect is..they don't have self respect either...baldness is an issue only to sick people....
    the beauty of a man lies in the way how he proves to be a gentleman..you have presented the query in a very genuine,impressive and confident way...esp the way you have said that you handle such situations with a smile...this itself is enough for others to realize that you are a gentle man and how beautiful you are mentally...that's your attribute....stay this way always...stay confident n happy..
    and hey,even guys with thick hair is not as cool as men with shaved head!
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Shave off your head if it suits you. Get weaving done otherwise. Easiest way is to keep cool and ait for someone who doesn't care about your baldness and accepts you as it is.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

In UK 50% of the men population in bald.......they have the most sexiest and the hottest girls......me being 30 years old having hairs like a jungle is roaming without a girlfriend in UK...can you believe it....... (i do have one girl friend in Mauritius but she never bothers about me) the question in not about baldness its about confidence...good sense of humor......neatness.......and the list goes on...if these things are there any good looking girl will except you don't worry be happy....those people making fun in my point of view are not educated....

rest is like if its really bothering you.....go for hair transplantation if money is not the issue.....good luck with the search....i hope you will find a beautiful wife...do invite me at your wedding i like to eat wedding dinners....
    Last edited by Inspector Pathan; 07-09-2014 at 01:51 AM.

New Born

If you are balding from the front, just shave off all the hair. People notice the baldness more when you have lots of hair growing on the surrounding of the head and baldness in the center. Best thing to do is get all the hair shaved off and leave only a millimeter or two. Then you will look good.
    If someone makes fun of the baldness, just remind them of all the benefits of being bald: No combing hair, no oiling hair, no coloring hair, no dandruff, no lice, don't need to spend money on hair products, don't need to wash hair, no need to dry hair, no need to look in the mirror to check if hair is sticking up.
    Besides, now a days, men with no hair is attractive.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 30 and i am almost bald in front. My family are searching for a girl for me for marriage. My problem is that, i just feel girls will reject me cause i am bald. I just feel that being a bald, makes people pass their judgement on you. You become a soft target for being made fun of at social gatherings. I am not a rude person so usually i handle such situations with a smile. But it just makes me feel that a good looking nice girl will never accept me. She will be laughing stock for marrying a bald guy as well. I just want to know how much of an issue is baldness in our society? Cause no matter what people say, bald people are always in the receiving end of jokes. So, tell me guys how can i overcome this feeling and turn it into my advantage?
    First you will have to be comfortable with yourself...that's the toughest part..once you are confident nothing else will matter....and remember in today's world....BALD IS BEAUTIFUL....chicks dig it

SB Addict

When it comes to the Showroom, it is not what is on display that counts. And when it comes to the Godown, it is the displacement that matters.

Having said that, if it personally matters to you, weave a web that will take the shine off your showroom. Else, keep it bald and flaunt it. Trust me, I like them shaven. No hair is the new trend.

New Born

Go for Weaving. Technology has really Advanced so use it. you won't feel that it is artificial hair and no body will be able to recognize that your hair is not real. It's costs around Rs. 35000/- which isn't much as compared to loss of self esteem due to baldness. Go for it and you will again be able to live your life fully.

New Born

Try wearing cheap hair wigs. You can also order these cheap hair wigs online.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

dont worry ...............