Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Muzaffarnagar Muslim woman raped at gunpoint by father-in-law; Clerics mock

SB Champion Captain

I would like to post my view here... Not for social doc n the ppl who come filled with hate... But those who are ready to read n understand....

In india ... Criminal law applies to one n all... Irrespective of the religion... So a man committing a murder ... Is tried under section 302... Be it a muslim... Sikh ..a hindu or watever.....
    A rapist will have to b tried under 376....

Only in civil matters... Like the matter regarding property distribution after death... Alimony for a marriage etc... Do diff communities have the liberty on deciding for themselves....

Now coming to a " fatwa" .... A fatwa is only an opinion given by a mufti in the light of whatever knowledge HE has of islam....
    ITS JUZ like asking a lawyer for his opinion regarding the law of the land... It does mean that the lawyer has to be correct... He can b wrong... Depends on watever knowledge he has....

Now coming to this case.... The father in law committed a rape.... Did the mufti ever say that the father in law shouldn b arrested... Or he is innocent and b left scot free???? The duty to arrest the father in law is the police's duty...

And for those who are blaming the shariah.... As a muslim... I will tell u... The punishment for rape is stoning to death.....for the rapist...
    And it clearly says... No punishment for the woman...

But shariah cannot b applied in criminal matters in india... So the mufti did not comment on that... He commented on the social aspect
    now having in view that this case occured in up... Where feudal mentality... Male domination is so rampant... The crappy panchayat treated the case as a consensual one.. Really saddening n sickening....
    Hence maybe this ruling given by the mufti...

My aim here was not to support the mufti... Or the ba$tard father in law.... He should b hanged....
    I juz wanted to tell that the shariah is not so unfair as some ppl are trying to prove here....
    And i fully agree... That muslims themselves are solely to blame for the mal aligned image of islam...
    That mufti could have atleast put in a word right what the punishment of rape in islam is...??? And condemned the father in law... Or demanded action against him...But he didn.. I dunno for wat.... Really v sad mentality this...
    Last edited by ItsmeSal; 09-09-2014 at 07:26 PM.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Kinlog ne ?

After the application by the victim, clerics jumped into the case and declared that the husband of the victim will be treated as her son.
    Avoiding any comment against the father-in-law who repeatedly raped and blackmailed the victim, Maulana Mohammad Nazar of Jamiat Ulama-i-Hind said: “As per the Sharia law, the baby in her womb is her husband’s brother. Her husband must divorce her, even if his father looked at his wife with lust.”
    Clerics logo ne hi be
    Shariah me ye shabd nahi likhe hai ke:
    "the baby in her womb is her husband’s brother. Her husband must divorce her, even if his father looked at his wife with lust"

Quran 4:22-23 implies that a woman cannot be conjugally attached to both father and son.

Baaki inka apna derivation hai.

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Clerics logo ne hi be
    Shariah me ye shabd nahi likhe hai ke:
    "the baby in her womb is her husband’s brother. Her husband must divorce her, even if his father looked at his wife with lust"

Quran 4:22-23 implies that a woman cannot be conjugally attached to both father and son.

Baaki inka apna derivation hai.
    Bhai world wide same issi type ka derivation hai kya ??? .
    Koi 50 saal ka 9 saal ki bachchi se shadi kar raha calling it ki "shariya me likha hai ki kisi ladki ke periods start ho jayein (puberty) to wo shaadi layak ho jaati hai " , koi bhai rape kar raha aur maa apni beti ko maar rahi taki uski family ki izzat kharab na ho ....Many Many Cases.News papers are flooded with such news.
    Last edited by ! Stud !; 09-09-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Rainbow chaser Major General

Bhai world wide same issi type ka derivation hai kya ???
    har jagah hai......

Like Kafir means, non believer, aab isko non follower of Islam bana diya hai
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    har jagah hai......

Non Believer aur Non follower me differentiate kaise karoge ??

SB Champion Captain

@stud....
    NOOOOOOOO.... IN the shariat... The woman cannot become the father in laws wife... Nooo way....
    And the mufti didn say she is the father in laws wife... He juz said... That the child in her womb is her father in laws .. So he is like her husbands brother...
    She cannot marry the father in law... I think he was saying it in reference to her plea of abortion... That u cannot abort a seven month fetus... Neither foes the indian law allow this...(unless there is threat to the mothers life)

So the answer to ur question is NOOOO...... SHE CANT BE HER FIL's wife.... But the kid she is carrying is her husbands brother...
    Complicated naa??? Due to the ******* fil.... And sharia says ... Stone him to death....
    The mufti should have told that....

Bhai world wide same issi type ka derivation hai kya ???
    Derivation to derive karne waale pe depend karta hai aur case pe depend karta hai..

Non Believer aur Non follower me differentiate kaise karoge ??
    Atheist is non Believer, While followers of other religions are non Followers.
    let it rain over me....

har jagah hai......

You are one of the very few persons ho knows this

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    You are one of the very few persons ho knows this
    thanks to RSS, first wahin padha/suna tha, Phir College ke kuch doston se bhi yahi pata chala.
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeSal View Post
    @stud....
    NOOOOOOOO.... IN the shariat... The woman cannot become the father in laws wife... Nooo way....
    And the mufti didn say she is the father in laws wife... He juz said... That the child in her womb is her father in laws .. So he is like her husbands brother...
    She cannot marry the father in law... I think he was saying it in reference to her plea of abortion... That u cannot abort a seven month fetus... Neither foes the indian law allow this...(unless there is threat to the mothers life)

So the answer to ur question is NOOOO...... SHE CANT BE HER FIL's wife.... But the kid she is carrying is her husbands brother...
    Complicated naa??? Due to the ******* fil.... And sharia says ... Stone him to death....
    The mufti should have told that....
    i dont know bro , me and you just read news
    Please check again
    " clerics jumped into the case and declared that the husband of the victim will be treated as her son."

Whatever i stroke in bold in your post , that concludes , a husband can get his siblings from his wife. Sounds absurd i know.
    But instead of teaching the relationship lessons from sharia or their own version of sharia , they could have condemned it and advocated about the life sentence of that *****

Atheist is non Believer, While followers of other religions are non Followers.
    Ye huyi kitabi Rikky makes you smarter wali baat.
    And how most ( not all) muslims see that and behave practically ??
    How they differentiate ? do they ask "Bhaisaab , aap atheist to nahi ho , agar ho to we are going to kill you ?"
    Koi atheist hai to usme problem kya hai ?

SB Champion Captain

i dont know bro , me and you just read news
    Please check again
    " clerics jumped into the case and declared that the husband of the victim will be treated as her son."

Whatever i stroke in bold in your post , that concludes , a husband can get his siblings from his wife. Sounds absurd i know.
    But instead of teaching the relationship lessons from sharia or their own version of sharia , they could have condemned it and advocated about the life sentence of that *****
    I kno bro... Even m saying that the mufti should have spoken about the punishment... And not regarding the woman.....
    But the issue became complicted because of the fcukn old asshole fil.... Cuz he raped his dil... Sick animal...

Leave islam... Leave religion... If a woman carries her husband's fathers child.... What relation do u think the child and her husband will have...??? Obv they ll b brothers naa??? So this is not islam s fault... Its the fault of that asshole who gave cause to such a complicated relationship... I juz hope he gets severly punished by indian law...

Ye huyi kitabi Rikky makes you smarter wali baat.
    And how most ( not all) muslims see that ??

Chalo tell you one more thing

Off topic hai, but relevant hai

Ram Charitmanas ki ek Chaupayee hai

Dhol, Gawar, shudra, Pashu Nari
    Ye hain taran ke adhikari.

Means, Dhol, gawar (idiot), shudra (low cast), Pashu (animal) Nari (Woman) are ment to be beaten only.

Iss chaupayee ke lekar kite logon ne Hindu religion/Tulsidas ko badnaam kiya, ye prachar iss charam tak tha ki kayee hindu bhi iss baat pe believe karne lage the, Some beat their wife with reference of this only (aur ye aankhon dekhi hai).

But if you see the whole extract & who said & when said, baat poori ulti hai. Ye chaupayee Ram aur Samudr ke samwaad me hai, aur isse samundr ne kaha hai aur wo ye bolta hai ki main kitna agyanee tha ki main aaj tak iss baat ko sach maan baitha tha.

Bas yahin par baat aa jaati hai ki aap kya mante hain, ya log aapse kya manwana chahte hain.
    let it rain over me....

SB Champion Captain

I reiterate my point again...
    M NOT supporting fil...
    M NOTTTT supporting mufti...
    I juz wanted ppl here to kno... That islam says... Stone the rapist... To death... And no punishment for victim...in any way...