Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Complaint Box

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GP1 View Post
    Im saying it again...it was all in reaction to SD's posts. Titfortat....simple. No hard feelings. Bhai hum UP se hain, eid pe sewai bhi khilate hain, holi par dahi handi bhi fodte hain...aur ramleela dekhne bhi zaroor jaate hain!!!.....religion is no big deal; ppl matter, not the faith. Dekho, seedhi si baat hai....first..have I ever made athread insulting hinduism...NO. Secondly, have I ever made athread glorifying Islam?...again..NO. Im no religious lunatic. Par ek banda barabar aapke faith ka mazak udata rahe...gaaliyan bakta rahe...is that tolerable?....jab maine Hindu deities ka mazak udaya tab sabko bahut bura laga!?....that was deliberately done to make others feel, how muslims mustve felt about SD's posts.

Nobody knows what lies beyond death my friend....we are of religion that we were born into..isnt it!?....fir why so sure of one's beliefs? chalo, believe karo...what ur parents and elders have taught you, but atleast dont mock other's faith. Its a personal thing. No religion is at fault...its us, the followers. Right?

आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Ye dahi-handi wala example nikal hi do. I knew it , kitna Dahi-handi phodte ho tum .

Hahahaha........................:-))
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

someone Please start a thread on "Dahi handi kab Fodte hai" !!

Har Har Mahadev !!
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Im saying it again...it was all in reaction to SD's posts. Titfortat....simple. No hard feelings. Bhai hum UP se hain, eid pe sewai bhi khilate hain, holi par dahi handi bhi fodte hain...aur ramleela dekhne bhi zaroor jaate hain!!!.....religion is no big deal; ppl matter, not the faith. Dekho, seedhi si baat hai....first..have I ever made athread insulting hinduism...NO. Secondly, have I ever made athread glorifying Islam?...again..NO. Im no religious lunatic. Par ek banda barabar aapke faith ka mazak udata rahe...gaaliyan bakta rahe...is that tolerable?....jab maine Hindu deities ka mazak udaya tab sabko bahut bura laga!?....that was deliberately done to make others feel, how muslims mustve felt about SD's posts.

Nobody knows what lies beyond death my friend....we are of religion that we were born into..isnt it!?....fir why so sure of one's beliefs? chalo, believe karo...what ur parents and elders have taught you, but atleast dont mock other's faith. Its a personal thing. No religion is at fault...its us, the followers. Right?
    Kya lecture jhaadte ho re.. No one is bothered of your feelings and intentions here.. Dekha na sabko dahi handi ki padi hai, no one cares for your broader msg.. Tumko pehle bhi bola hai if you have chosen to attack then go on full throttle over it. Guilty conscience hai to attack hi mat karo.

Aur inko abhi ye nahi pata hai ke kuch north Indian regions me holi me bhi dahi handi phodte hai.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Why did you choose to be the Saviour of Islam...? The Holy Muslim, who chose to abuse another Religion to make answer back..?
    In the process you only hurt people who considered you friends, and a mature member of the forum.

You could have very easily skipped all the insult you threw at Hinduism, and still would have made your point.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "that was deliberately done to make others feel, how muslims mustve felt about SD's post"...

Who are these "Others" ..?
    All Hindus...?
    You think all Hindus are morons like SD ..?

Most of us skip his posts.. The few which we read, we laugh it off. We get them deleted when they're offensive, and we have time.

If you had a problem with SD, you could have taken it up with him.... Crack jokes on him, mock him. What is the use of abusing his Religion.. ? He does not own it. Hinduism does not mean "Evverything said by SD"... Infact, a true Hindu would kick his arse out for the sheer nonsense of what he posts.

Your heart is in the right place, just your actions were wrong. You could still make it work, just stop acting like SD.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Kya lecture jhaadte ho re.. No one is bothered of your feelings and intentions here.. Dekha na sabko dahi handi ki padi hai, no one cares for your broader msg.. Tumko pehle bhi bola hai if you have chosen to attack then go on full throttle over it. Guilty conscience hai to attack hi mat karo.

Aur inko abhi ye nahi pata hai ke kuch north Indian regions me holi me bhi dahi handi phodte hai.
    Bilkul Jeetan Ram Manjhi waala statement diya tune.

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post

Instead of misleading the members, try and walk on the right path yourself brother.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    done...

Dekho yaar, problem hote hain SD ke posts, par wo kisi ko gaali nahi deta, koi aisa word type nahi karta jo appropriate na ho.

wo bas ek hi sawaal ko different words me tab tak poochega jab tak tum apna patients na loose kar do.

in short he lays a trap, and many falls in it . Better to ignore him.

Tumhare SD wale problem ka jawab upar hai.

But many times we requested you, not o use such words which are not appropriate. many times we deleted them, but yet you are posting the same thing again & again.
    let it rain over me....

Banned

No you dont!!...visit my town this holi and see for yourself!!...waise bhi u are not too far away...aint it?
    Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Ye dahi-handi wala example nikal hi do. I knew it , kitna Dahi-handi phodte ho tum .
    Last edited by GP1; 10-01-2015 at 10:26 PM.

Banned

Yaar....i never quoted you....but still you chose to reply to my posts...didnt you!?...when u knew those were meant only to teach SD a lesson!...why?...you could too have skipped them..but you didnt. Nor did riky..or stud..or rajaji!!....its not about religion, its about one's identity...and we ought to fight for it..dont we all!?

Dekho bhai....im not apologising for what i've posted or making any promises that I wont repeat the same in future. Whatever I did, I had to bcoz mods and leaders failed to do their part. An idiot goes on spreading hatred against a particular religion....insulting it and no one paid heed. Its not that I straightaway started making counter threads. In fact I used to simply report those posts of him which I felt were insulting...but, nothing ever happened. So I had to give him suitable reply. Then, it just kept going on and on. Anyways, its been 7-8 years on SBF, and ive only recently started interacting...and making friends. They are not muslims or hindus..just friends. Dont wanna lose them. Simple.

@complete_man: No guilty conscience bro!!...I did no wrong. But dont wanna be in the same league with a detestable person like SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post

Why did you choose to be the Saviour of Islam...? The Holy Muslim, who chose to abuse another Religion to make answer back..?
    In the process you only hurt people who considered you friends, and a mature member of the forum.

You could have very easily skipped all the insult you threw at Hinduism, and still would have made your point.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "that was deliberately done to make others feel, how muslims mustve felt about SD's post"...

Who are these "Others" ..?
    All Hindus...?
    You think all Hindus are morons like SD ..?

Most of us skip his posts.. The few which we read, we laugh it off. We get them deleted when they're offensive, and we have time.

If you had a problem with SD, you could have taken it up with him.... Crack jokes on him, mock him. What is the use of abusing his Religion.. ? He does not own it. Hinduism does not mean "Evverything said by SD"... Infact, a true Hindu would kick his arse out for the sheer nonsense of what he posts.

Your heart is in the right place, just your actions were wrong. You could still make it work, just stop acting like SD.

No you dont!!...visit my town this holi and see for yourself!!...waise bhi u are not too far away...aint it?
    Abhi Alqama ke reply se pehle to tune bataya nahi. BTW in which town do live ?

@Alqama : "Exceptions are everywhere" , you must have heard of it.

Ek naya aaya hai market me ...

"We live in the world of exceptions and we see them only"

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Abhi Alqama ke reply se pehle to tune bataya nahi. BTW in which town do live ?

@Alqama : "Exceptions are everywhere" , you must have heard of it.

Ek naya aaya hai market me ...

"We live in the world of exceptions and we see them only"
    Haan bhai mai to sapno me jeeta hu.. "Reality" sirf tulog ko hi pata hai

Rainbow chaser Major General

Yaar....i never quoted you....but still you chose to reply to my posts...didnt you!?...when u knew those were meant only to teach SD a lesson!...why?...you could too have skipped them..but you didnt. Nor did riky..or stud..or rajaji!!....its not about religion, its about one's identity...and we ought to fight for it..dont we all!?

Dekho bhai....im not apologising for what i've posted or making any promises that I wont repeat the same in future. Whatever I did, I had to bcoz mods and leaders failed to do their part. An idiot goes on spreading hatred against a particular religion....insulting it and no one paid heed. Its not that I straightaway started making counter threads. In fact I used to simply report those posts of him which I felt were insulting...but, nothing ever happened. So I had to give him suitable reply. Then, it just kept going on and on. Anyways, its been 7-8 years on SBF, and ive only recently started interacting...and making friends. They are not muslims or hindus..just friends. Dont wanna lose them. Simple.

@complete_man: No guilty conscience bro!!...I did no wrong. But dont wanna be in the same league with a detestable person like SD.
    appreciated....

But if you think we are failed to take action anywhere, this very thread is to report that nob action.

But this thread is used only for making complaints why my post thread or id deleted.

Report it, and if after that action is not taken then you are free to retaliate.

You posted on an Online discussion forum, and your posts did not have a foot note saying "All my replies are for SD only"... How do you expect people to know who are you talking to..?

I have skipped 95% of the stuff you posted in retaliation, just like I avoid SD's posts... I crack a pun in the remaining 5%, when I am in the mood.. The difference is, I do not post against any Religion at all.. If I have a problem with you, I discuss it with you.

Well, apology is not everyone's forte. Not everyone can apologise. It takes great strength and maturity to accept your mistake and say sorry. You'll work your way there. You have been age old in SBF, and you would have seem MOST of us having altercations and apologising if we realise it was our mistake. Obviously, some of us NEVER did that,never learned to say sorry when wrong.. SD, Rajpal to name a couple, and that is why they enjoy no Respect on the forum. They have a bunch of supporters, that too only because they share the same agenda of Hinduism.

Sometimes when we think too much about something, we make a huge deal of nothing. That is what you're doing here. Cut it, and be a wise member of the forum. You have to be persistent and calm with the moderators, the have a lot on their plate. They too can make mistakes and most of them are willing to correct themselves.

G'day
    a_decent_1™ ©®