Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 243

Thread: Complaint Box

  1. #91
    teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    my home
    Posts
    31,575
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    why all threads who have no relevance now are not closed , news are old only pic are being added no updation
    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.











  2. #92
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,834
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    why all threads who have no relevance now are not closed , news are old only pic are being added no updation

    I have asked this to be added in Rules, let the mods decide.
    let it rain over me....

  3. #93
    Young Gun Ra'as Al Ghul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    354
    Rep Power
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...B%26%232352%3B

    Who removed the words "सिख आतंकी संगठन" from the title?....Isnt Ramandeep Singh sikh?....or isnt the organisation KLF/KTF a terrorist organisation?
    Hahahaha. Hadd hogayi ye to!

  4. #94
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Why has my comment in the Chacha Nehru thread been deleted???
    Ye ek trend banta dikh raha hai... EVERY SINGLE TIME that I post something in this section, I find at least some of them deleted later!

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6798652
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6816778

    Is it some kind of a new moderation policy to keep a few people out of here??

  5. #95
    SB Wizard Major harry_putter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    swades
    Posts
    4,404
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Why has my comment in the Chacha Nehru thread been deleted???
    Ye ek trend banta dikh raha hai... EVERY SINGLE TIME that I post something in this section, I find at least some of them deleted later!

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6798652
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6816778

    Is it some kind of a new moderation policy to keep a few people out of here??

    bhai...yahan ke mods pe hasi aati hai aur kabhi taras.....saffron terrorism ko purani news batakar thread close karna aata hai....magar mughals ko ISIS se comparison karna sahi lagta hai.....ajmer blasts purani news lagti hai...magar political leaders of the past ke upar bakwaas copy pasted thread ko rakhna sahi lagta hai.....

    Pity them....

    PS: keep calm and fight on....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....


  6. #96
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,834
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Why has my comment in the Chacha Nehru thread been deleted???
    Ye ek trend banta dikh raha hai... EVERY SINGLE TIME that I post something in this section, I find at least some of them deleted later!

    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6798652
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t=#post6816778

    Is it some kind of a new moderation policy to keep a few people out of here??
    Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post
    bhai...yahan ke mods pe hasi aati hai aur kabhi taras.....saffron terrorism ko purani news batakar thread close karna aata hai....magar mughals ko ISIS se comparison karna sahi lagta hai.....ajmer blasts purani news lagti hai...magar political leaders of the past ke upar bakwaas copy pasted thread ko rakhna sahi lagta hai.....

    Pity them....

    PS: keep calm and fight on....
    Facts pe baat karo na bhai, kisne roka hai??

    @ Harry Ajmer wali post Thread ownwer ki request pe band hui hai, check kar lo
    let it rain over me....

  7. #97
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post
    bhai...yahan ke mods pe hasi aati hai aur kabhi taras.....saffron terrorism ko purani news batakar thread close karna aata hai....magar mughals ko ISIS se comparison karna sahi lagta hai.....ajmer blasts purani news lagti hai...magar political leaders of the past ke upar bakwaas copy pasted thread ko rakhna sahi lagta hai.....

    Pity them....

    PS: keep calm and fight on....
    Fight on? Shall I really?

  8. #98
    SB Wizard Major harry_putter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    swades
    Posts
    4,404
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Facts pe baat karo na bhai, kisne roka hai??

    @ Harry Ajmer wali post Thread ownwer ki request pe band hui hai, check kar lo
    fact ki baat karu??? so u mean to say what socialdoc is posting is facts?? or someone who's a$$ is on fire wrote with shithead logic??

    I dont want to indulge into the details.....but this is too much to say to talk on facts.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....


  9. #99
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,834
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post
    fact ki baat karu??? so u mean to say what socialdoc is posting is facts?? or someone who's a$$ is on fire wrote with shithead logic??

    I dont want to indulge into the details.....but this is too much to say to talk on facts.....
    Bhai, Facts pe hi kisi ko counter kar sakte ho Sarcasm pe nahi, & post deleted were sarcasm only.
    let it rain over me....

  10. #100
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Bhai, Facts pe hi kisi ko counter kar sakte ho Sarcasm pe nahi, & post deleted were sarcasm only.
    Ghor kalyug! Sarcasm ka saudagar khud kehta hai sarcasm mat karo

  11. #101
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,834
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Ghor kalyug! Sarcasm ka saudagar khud kehta hai sarcasm mat karo
    sarcasm ID se karo, Legends pe kyoun kar rahe ho

  12. #102
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    sarcasm ID se karo, Legends pe kyoun kar rahe ho
    Achha.. Ab custom made rules banne lage hai.
    Legends pe attack allowed hai but sarcasm nahi.
    Waise legend kaun hai, kaun nahi ye kaun decide karta hai idhar?
    I consider Gandhi as a legend. Why me, in fact the whole world see him as a legend. He is considered as one of the top 20 persons who ever influenced mankind. He is the only person who was not the head of a state and yet the UN lowered its flag on the day he died. Only Nelson Mandela has got that honour after him. Gandhi marg, Gandhi road, Gandhi square India ke har sheher aur har town me ek to zarur milta hai saath hi duniya me sabse zyada marg, square, monument Gandhi ke naam pe hi hai not Lincoln or Elizabeth or Napolean. Sab chut!ye baithe hai duniya bhar me? Sirf sangh parivar hi saare historical character ki sachhai janti hai?
    Our school books aren't enough to highlight his place not only in Indian history but also in the history of mankind. I have said this before and I say this again, there was a time when I myself used to call him Ganduji! Only after delving into the depths of history and traversing through scores of independent records I found how wrong I was!
    Shivaji ya Rana Pratap ka koi influence nahi hai idhar kisi ke life me. Lekin Gandhi ke badaulat aaj hum sab azad hai. Maano ya na maano.

  13. #103
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Sorry thoda lamba hogaya. Bhool gaya tha ye complaint box hai
    Waise mai apni complaint wapas leta hu. Idhar fairness ki umeed karna maine bohot pehle hi chhod diya hai. Bas ungli karne ka mann kiya tha to aya

  14. #104
    Rainbow chaser Major General
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    37,834
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Achha.. Ab custom made rules banne lage hai.
    Legends pe attack allowed hai but sarcasm nahi.

    - I Have suggested to ban such threads long back, but no one supported.


    Waise legend kaun hai, kaun nahi ye kaun decide karta hai idhar?
    I consider Gandhi as a legend. Why me, in fact the whole world see him as a legend. He is considered as one of the top 20 persons who ever influenced mankind. He is the only person who was not the head of a state and yet the UN lowered its flag on the day he died. Only Nelson Mandela has got that honour after him. Gandhi marg, Gandhi road, Gandhi square India ke har sheher aur har town me ek to zarur milta hai saath hi duniya me sabse zyada marg, square, monument Gandhi ke naam pe hi hai not Lincoln or Elizabeth or Napolean. Sab chut!ye baithe hai duniya bhar me? Sirf sangh parivar hi saare historical character ki sachhai janti hai?
    Our school books aren't enough to highlight his place not only in Indian history but also in the history of mankind. I have said this before and I say this again, there was a time when I myself used to call him Ganduji! Only after delving into the depths of history and traversing through scores of independent records I found how wrong I was!
    Shivaji ya Rana Pratap ka koi influence nahi hai idhar kisi ke life me. Lekin Gandhi ke badaulat aaj hum sab azad hai. Maano ya na maano.
    You & me are not one to decide who is legend & who not is.

    Waise kisi ka bhi kisi ki life me koi bhi influence nahi hota. You can say & follow the Morden Indian Leaders as legend, but still their are people, who not only consider Shivaji & Maha Rana, Rather many follows Ram, Buddha & Prophet too.
    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Sorry thoda lamba hogaya. Bhool gaya tha ye complaint box hai
    Waise mai apni complaint wapas leta hu. Idhar fairness ki umeed karna maine bohot pehle hi chhod diya hai. Bas ungli karne ka mann kiya tha to aya
    PS: pls don't expect fairness from us, we don't sale Fair & Lovely here
    let it rain over me....

  15. #105
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    Mai baato ko lightly le raha to mods! Ab compaint box se bhi mere comments gayab hone lage.
    Last edited by 007RIKY; 27-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Complaint/Suggestion Box
    By amitsush in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3987
    Last Post: 15-10-2019, 06:52 PM
  2. Complaint Box
    By ignoramusenator in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:45 AM
  3. Bad ad? Lodge a complaint for redress
    By DesiCasanova in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-12-2009, 03:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •