Quote Originally Posted by navinsrinivas View Post
    na bonda ra na bonda....
    Kya hai ye..........????
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Kya hai ye..........????
    Its telugu btw......lekin bad waala slang......ban kar diya I guess kisine

New rule has been added........request all participants to read and understand ........

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Have been seeing a trend here off late, any one who does not agree to someone else's point of view or see the thing in different perspective/light then that person is being named as Anti-National, ISIS Lover, Pakistan Lover etc and in SD's vocabulary that person may be libtard, aaptard, sickular etc all this because that particular person have a different point of u or perspective.

Who are we to decide who is a nationalist & who is not? For example if GP says he will vote for Nawaz Sharif's dog it is understandably wrong but when someone Lets say Riky is of the view that all Mughal Rulers were not Looters & Invaders or When TheFallen says Asoka was also an invader as he invaded kalinga why they are being termed as Mughal Lovers or anti nationals. For some they might be Looters and for them they might not be it is as simple as that.

I propose anyone calling other as anti national or anything unsavory like questioning others loyalty toward the country should be deleted immediately. If any one want to discuss on any topic then better refrain from any such remarks else whole post will be deleted and if repeated then infraction should be given.

Also the titles of those threads also will be edited which are kept just to show other religion in poor light.

Looking for some inputs from you people.
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

Rainbow chaser Major General

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    Have been seeing a trend here off late, any one who does not agree to someone else's point of view or see the thing in different perspective/light then that person is being named as Anti-National, ISIS Lover, Pakistan Lover etc and in SD's vocabulary that person may be libtard, aaptard, sickular etc all this because that particular person have a different point of u or perspective.

Who are we to decide who is a nationalist & who is not? For example if GP says he will vote for Nawaz Sharif's dog it is understandably wrong but when someone Lets say Riky is of the view that all Mughal Rulers were not Looters & Invaders or When TheFallen says Asoka was also an invader as he invaded kalinga why they are being termed as Mughal Lovers or anti nationals. For some they might be Looters and for them they might not be it is as simple as that.

I propose anyone calling other as anti national or anything unsavory like questioning others loyalty toward the country should be deleted immediately. If any one want to discuss on any topic then better refrain from any such remarks else whole post will be deleted and if repeated then infraction should be given.

Also the titles of those threads also will be edited which are kept just to show other religion in poor light.

And that is what I always opposed, this SD's Self proclaimed terms for being a National & Anti-National.
    let it rain over me....

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

what u call such person who want his PM to be killed by terrorists and will feel proud of it just bcoz he is modi
    and ready to shake hand with enemies to show his hatred for PM
    is there any other word for such guys
    wear ISIS & pakistan tshirt , wave ISIS and pakistan flag and still want to be called nationalist
    to defend ISIS ready to compare them with RSS, ramayan and mahabharat also
    I WILL LOOK FOR U
    I WILL FIND U AND
    I WILL BAN U

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    what u call such person who want his PM to be killed by terrorists and will feel proud of it just bcoz he is modi
    wear ISIS & pakistan tshirt , wave ISIS and pakistan flag and still want to be called nationalist
    if GP says he will vote for Nawaz Sharif's dog it is understandably wrong
    he already have written the same.

Just debate in SD's module of deciding Nationalist & Anti-nationalist.
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post

Agree with amit....

If such things happen, they happen for a reason......If such guys are called anti-national by SD or anybody else, it cant be termed wrong....

Secondly, history is very subjective.......a lot of research has been done by a lot of people on various subjects and everybody has a diffenrent viewpoint.......some say it helped india and some say it destroyed india......

All I wud sujjest just put across your viewpoint with authority......

Personal attack shud be avoided and anybody is free to take action against it

Agree with amit....

If such things happen, they happen for a reason......If such guys are called anti-national by SD or anybody else, it cant be termed wrong....

Secondly, history is very subjective.......a lot of research has been done by a lot of people on various subjects and everybody has a diffenrent viewpoint.......some say it helped india and some say it destroyed india......

Grace bhai, First of all I neither support Mughal, nor any other Muslim Ruler. But they are our part of history & we must admit them they are..

They have done many things wrongs, but they also had done something good too. What is the point denying them?? Some may like them for it. Same as sabka point of view thoda alag hota hi hai, even apne ghar me bhi diffrences hote hain.
    let it rain over me....

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Grace bhai, First of all I neither support Mughal, nor any other Muslim Ruler. But they are our part of history & we must admit them they are..

They have done many things wrongs, but they also had done something good too. What is the point denying them?? Some may like them for it. Same as sabka point of view thoda alag hota hi hai, even apne ghar me bhi diffrences hote hain.
    Ricky if you notice I also have similar viewpoint.........:-))

But besides the point, there is no denying that moghuls were invaders......we shud be lucky for our ancestors that they managed our identity against such an attack

Anyways that's not the topic.......the idea is to have and respect others point of view as well as put across your ideas........

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

every liberty and freedom has a red line when it comes to nation and its prestige ....thats simple definition ..... it enjtitles everyone to choose and classify nationlist and anti nationalist ....

Let me strat with an example .... You may dislike Modi...choose rahul gandhi...or Kejriwal or Owaisi for that matter...in elections or ideology ...its freedom ..... but if you support Nawaz and Hafiz sayed...its not freedom and liberty for any Indian ......

YOu may hate ShivSena and Bal thackeray ......but can you support dawood ....its not liberty and freedom

1. You have to choose side .......and for nationalism ..its either this isde or that...no between lines ...no grey areas

Similarly you can criticse Ashok or any of the kings even shivaji and Maharan Pratap ...... thats an internal matter ....but choosing Mughals over these ...is anti national ..... who will love invaders ...or looters ....those lovers are called traitors by simplest of layman logic......

With you logic "For some they might be Looters and for them they might not be it is as simple as that." even some people will choose to say "Kasab" was a Hero , Dawood is a social reformist, Hafeez saeed is a Noble reformist and ISIS are eedom fighters ...freeing world from "Kafirs" ...... Things dont go like this...for certain things you have to take sides and be visible also .......

Why govt is helding people with ISIS Tshirts ?

Weal logic and argument ; do correct me if i am wrong , but supporting Anti Indians ......isnt liberty or democracy .....
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

And that is what I always opposed, this SD's Self proclaimed terms for being a National & Anti-National.
    If choosing sher shah suri over Senapati Jaita ......i will alwayz stand by comments.......

As tomorrow same argument will be shared by Dawood or ISIS supporters ........

We are Indian, for us Country first ...internally you can choose whatever you want but not anti nationals .....
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

Agree with amit....

agree History is subjective ....but its perspective also .....

We are Indian....why we cosnider Mughals or any damn Invader as great ........ and supporting bsuch looters will be anti national only ........ no bystandards .....

For congress was good or RSS was good ..we can differ ...and i have no judgements for nationalism for such arguments .....but if someone will say Dawood is GODMAN for many .....and a role model .....he will certainly be anti national ....

1. you have categorically supported an invader (Pushtan not Mughal) ....... a barbaric ...who slaughter.. .. attack Indians etc etc over an Indian soldier ....thats your choice
    remember Owaisi once said "If India attack Pakistan, many Indians will join Pakistan for their Loyalty" ...... CHOICE is the key word ...you displayed

2. Dawood ahs also done many good things for Many Mulsims sections and soceity in Bhiakalla, bhiwandi, dadar etc etc ....would you like to recognise that too and apprecaite ...
    have one standard for all anti nationals ......

3. For Nation ...you cant have different diofferent views and debate ...its not choice...its what you follow ......

PS: ISIS has not attacked on India or even looted or done any harm , why all of us and whole India is against ISIS ? Answer it to yourself ...

Ricky if you notice I also have similar viewpoint.........:-))

But besides the point, there is no denying that moghuls were invaders......we shud be lucky for our ancestors that they managed our identity against such an attack

Anyways that's not the topic.......the idea is to have and respect others point of view as well as put across your ideas........
    mostly agree, slightly disagree

"respect others point of view as well as put across your ideas........" NOPE ..not always ...freedom , liberty and choices end where national interest begins ...cant compromise on national issues...... Cant respect Anti National ICONS and their supporters