Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion Box

Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    mostly agree, slightly disagree

"respect others point of view as well as put across your ideas........" NOPE ..not always ...freedom , liberty and choices end where national interest begins ...cant compromise on national issues...... Cant respect Anti National ICONS and their supporters
    On this issue even govt follows a zero tolerance policy........

But when it comes to discussing topic historical events....its better to do with an open mind rather than being too judgmental....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    On this issue even govt follows a zero tolerance policy........

But when it comes to discussing topic historical events....its better to do with an open mind rather than being too judgmental....
    agree with you....even i said same...for Independence and congress contribution...their heores we can debate from Open Mind ........but when it comes to foreigner VS Indian ...will you accept ......

Do you accept calling Shivaji "A Robber"
    Do you accept calling Bhagat Singh "A terrorist"
    Do You accept Destruction of Somnath temple as"Good Strategic Move by warriors"

Answer above :

Open mind is fine ....but mindless anti nationalism wont be accepted at any cost

Yes you may say RSS wasnt good ...... Savarkara was bad ...we can debate with open mind....but anyone questioning Maharan Pratap and prasising Akabr wont be acepted on any benchmark
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

agree with you....even i said same...for Independence and congress contribution...their heores we can debate from Open Mind ........but when it comes to foreigner VS Indian ...will you accept ......

Answer above :

Open mind is fine ....but mindless anti nationalism wont be accepted at any cost

Yes you may say RSS wasnt good ...... Savarkara was bad ...we can debate with open mind....but anyone questioning Maharan Pratap and prasising Akabr wont be acepted on any benchmark

Yes..........but what Ricky is saying ..........some of Rajput kings actually 'invited' Mughals to fight for them against their neighboring rajputs........which can be termed as 'anti-national'...............whereas on other hand.........we had a Moghul who built GT road from Chittagong till Afghanistan which was an act to keep the whole nation intact and together........!!!

That's where the debate starts...........
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

Rainbow chaser Major General

Answer above :

No pun, no Sarcasm....

you are assuming things by your own. Daaru kam piya karo

Aur RSS ke bare me mere se baat na hi karo to accha hai. As you yourself said once that you are not associated with RSS, but I was a Karyakarta there. Just time nahi milta ki wapas unki activity me hissa loon.
    let it rain over me....

Dear Mods....Now this guy doesnt even know that Sher Sha Suri was born in india...died in india....and is renowned for milestones in indian history like the GT road and metallic coinage system. Hw can u not accept Sher Shah's contribution to this country's history. There are members like SD who have with problem with any one who is muslim. He doesnt even acknowledge the role of martyrs like Hasan Khan Mewati and Ibrahim Gardi etc?.what abt such members who clearly want to obliviate the contributions of muslims from indian history!?
    If choosing sher shah suri over Senapati Jaita ......i will alwayz stand by comments.......

As tomorrow same argument will be shared by Dawood or ISIS supporters ........

We are Indian, for us Country first ...internally you can choose whatever you want but not anti nationals .....

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amitsush View Post
    what u call such person who want his PM to be killed by terrorists and will feel proud of it just bcoz he is modi
    and ready to shake hand with enemies to show his hatred for PM
    is there any other word for such guys
    wear ISIS & pakistan tshirt , wave ISIS and pakistan flag and still want to be called nationalist
    to defend ISIS ready to compare them with RSS, ramayan and mahabharat also
    amit issue is not limited to GP or SD only...

apart from this if you follow any thread by sd the user not aligning with his ideology is immediately termed as anti national, pak supporter etc...

i raised the issue not to have discussions on such topics instead making sure no one is branded as anti national or his/her loyalty being questioned if it is not in line with others...

GP's comment on supporting Nawaz Sharif's dog was indeed shameful...but same way riks not considering all mughals as invaders doesn't make him anti national...hope you got my point...

Agree with amit....

If such things happen, they happen for a reason......If such guys are called anti-national by SD or anybody else, it cant be termed wrong....

Secondly, history is very subjective.......a lot of research has been done by a lot of people on various subjects and everybody has a diffenrent viewpoint.......some say it helped india and some say it destroyed india......

All I wud sujjest just put across your viewpoint with authority......

Personal attack shud be avoided and anybody is free to take action against it
    grace a good discussion can happen only when there are two people with different opinions...if one of those people in every debate keeps on bran.ding others negatively who have different opinion then it is neither healthy nor it can be called as a debate or discussion...

if every personal remark is dealt with an infraction every time the more that 70% of the active users of this section will get banned with in a day...which would be shameful...banning , infracting, deleting or editing is very easy...but all these will kill the discussion itself...

i would rather urge SD not to brand others...we are not the authority to give verdict on who is nationalist and who is not...

every liberty and freedom has a red line when it comes to nation and its prestige ....thats simple definition ..... it enjtitles everyone to choose and classify nationlist and anti nationalist ....

Let me strat with an example .... You may dislike Modi...choose rahul gandhi...or Kejriwal or Owaisi for that matter...in elections or ideology ...its freedom ..... but if you support Nawaz and Hafiz sayed...its not freedom and liberty for any Indian ......

YOu may hate ShivSena and Bal thackeray ......but can you support dawood ....its not liberty and freedom

1. You have to choose side .......and for nationalism ..its either this isde or that...no between lines ...no grey areas

Similarly you can criticse Ashok or any of the kings even shivaji and Maharan Pratap ...... thats an internal matter ....but choosing Mughals over these ...is anti national ..... who will love invaders ...or looters ....those lovers are called traitors by simplest of layman logic......

With you logic "For some they might be Looters and for them they might not be it is as simple as that." even some people will choose to say "Kasab" was a Hero , Dawood is a social reformist, Hafeez saeed is a Noble reformist and ISIS are eedom fighters ...freeing world from "Kafirs" ...... Things dont go like this...for certain things you have to take sides and be visible also .......

Why govt is helding people with ISIS Tshirts ?

Weal logic and argument ; do correct me if i am wrong , but supporting Anti Indians ......isnt liberty or democracy .....
    ok lets agree supporting pakistni PM over indian PM is anti nationalist...supporting ISIS is also the same...but tell be how saying asoka was an invader makes someone anti nationalist...how someone not believing love jihad does not exist makes someone supporter of love jihad...how someone not supporting BJP becomes aaptartd..???

you share the news...you debate on the topic on news both of which are good...but who are you to judge whether someone is libtartd, sickular, aaptard or anti nationalist...

see SD many people call you also names in discussion which is equally wrong...you discard all the facts presented by others as baseless or call them as whims and fancies...you want answers from others but don't want to understand their responses...it doesn't work that way...you want only your logic to supersede all everyone else's logic and others should accept it also which cannot happen in most of the cases...if you are not open to others logics & thoughts then you will alsways have one sided discussions like you do have right now...

i sincerely request you to tone down your instinct to brand others...

@ all (including SD) i would request you to report any personal remark made against you instead of retorting to it in the same manner...lets try to keep the discussions clean & healthy...
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    No pun, no Sarcasm....

you are assuming things by your own. Daaru kam piya karo

Aur RSS ke bare me mere se baat na hi karo to accha hai. As you yourself said once that you are not associated with RSS, but I was a Karyakarta there. Just time nahi milta ki wapas unki activity me hissa loon.
    humare yanha naap ke daru nahi pee jaati ......

Yes i am not a active SwayamSEwak .....but that doesnt deprived me a Follower TAG ...... done many programs with RSS on different different issues ...... and share the same ideology
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

Yes..........but what Ricky is saying ..........some of Rajput kings actually 'invited' Mughals to fight for them against their neighboring rajputs........which can be termed as 'anti-national'...............whereas on other hand.........we had a Moghul who built GT road from Chittagong till Afghanistan which was an act to keep the whole nation intact and together........!!!

That's where the debate starts...........
    agree ...that can be debatable,,,,provided valid sources for such allegation .....

PS - GT road wasnt build for keeping India Intact

Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Dear Mods....Now this guy doesnt even know that Sher Sha Suri was born in india...died in india....and is renowned for milestones in indian history like the GT road and metallic coinage system. Hw can u not accept Sher Shah's contribution to this country's history. There are members like SD who have with problem with any one who is muslim. He doesnt even acknowledge the role of martyrs like Hasan Khan Mewati and Ibrahim Gardi etc?.what abt such members who clearly want to obliviate the contributions of muslims from indian history!?
    read my lines again, if you have missed some ..... shared where sher shah was born.....

Even Dawood is born in India........ any appreciation for that ..... contribution to sabhi ka hota hai ...negative or positive ......

Your Prejudice " SD who have with problem with any one who is muslim" ...... meanwhile i love Sania, APJ, Zhaeer etc etc ..... Ignorant .....Assumptive
    Your Prejudice " He doesnt even acknowledge the role of martyrs like Hasan Khan Mewati and Ibrahim Gardi etc" ...... WHERE i discredited neone you mentioned ......IGNORANT AGAIN
    Your Prejudice " want to obliviate the contributions of muslims from indian history!?" ....... where I did .....where ....... Inspired by Asfaq ....Bismil etc etc .... IGNORANT AGAIN .....AND HIGHLY ASSUMPTIVE

On Prejudice ....Assumption ....you can rant anything ....be factful and sensible to blame responsibly .........

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by invincible07 View Post
    amit issue is not limited to GP or SD only...

apart from this if you follow any thread by sd the user not aligning with his ideology is immediately termed as anti national, pak supporter etc...

i raised the issue not to have discussions on such topics instead making sure no one is branded as anti national or his/her loyalty being questioned if it is not in line with others...

GP's comment on supporting Nawaz Sharif's dog was indeed shameful...but same way riks not considering all mughals as invaders doesn't make him anti national...hope you got my point...

grace a good discussion can happen only when there are two people with different opinions...if one of those people in every debate keeps on bran.ding others negatively who have different opinion then it is neither healthy nor it can be called as a debate or discussion...

if every personal remark is dealt with an infraction every time the more that 70% of the active users of this section will get banned with in a day...which would be shameful...banning , infracting, deleting or editing is very easy...but all these will kill the discussion itself...

i would rather urge SD not to brand others...we are not the authority to give verdict on who is nationalist and who is not...

ok lets agree supporting pakistni PM over indian PM is anti nationalist...supporting ISIS is also the same...but tell be how saying asoka was an invader makes someone anti nationalist...how someone not believing love jihad does not exist makes someone supporter of love jihad...how someone not supporting BJP becomes aaptartd..???

you share the news...you debate on the topic on news both of which are good...but who are you to judge whether someone is libtartd, sickular, aaptard or anti nationalist...

see SD many people call you also names in discussion which is equally wrong...you discard all the facts presented by others as baseless or call them as whims and fancies...you want answers from others but don't want to understand their responses...it doesn't work that way...you want only your logic to supersede all everyone else's logic and others should accept it also which cannot happen in most of the cases...if you are not open to others logics & thoughts then you will alsways have one sided discussions like you do have right now...

i sincerely request you to tone down your instinct to brand others...

@ all (including SD) i would request you to report any personal remark made against you instead of retorting to it in the same manner...lets try to keep the discussions clean & healthy...
    1. Again assumptive , Prejudice Fiction ...... No Substance

2. Yes i said Anti nationals to few members , based on their choice of anti national sentiments or ICONS ...... now dont teach what is anti national to me can be national to them or anyone else..... ISIS, Pakistan, Dawood, Terrorsit, Mughals etc etc

3. I dont blame and tag out of context ........ and open to debate anything on logic .......

4. Ashoka was a Invader to support Mughals were justified is Anti National ....... in isolation it doesnt .....need to see the context...... You can say Modi is bad...doesnt make you anti national...but to say Modi is bad to justify and equate Nawaz sharif is Anti national......

5. Aaptard is an apreciatioon for the intellect of getting fool each time with denial mode....... not an abuse but sarcasm ...... hope we are still democracy with space for humour and sarcasm, so does Libtard and sickular

6. People call me name, it confirms they are "Zero" on facts and logics to argue ..... thats a recognition of their helplessness and failure to debate on points, i am neutral to that ....just like Hinduism where we dont have BLASPHEMY

7. Difference between Perception and facts....most promotes perception as facts ...... need to be discarded .... entitled to do that ...thats what we discuss ...... i discuss to learn from it.....

8. I appreciate people correct me , compete me on logics, facts and philosophy ........ OPEN to LEARN

I agree with your intent........totally...will try to tone my voice in more mild manner.....but wont spare single anti national stuff .....no compromise on Ideology

PS: All Mughals Looted India, Slaughter, Destroy Temples.... Enslaved Women....Forced conversion into Islam ........ SHAME

Next time all the self declared terms and conditions won't be considered and deleted on first hand, I think all mods would accept this.

Or if any other suggestion is there please share it.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel Sush02's Avatar

Close this section
    The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sush02 View Post
    Close this section
    i feel same ..............
    My love, the spark that ignited the day we met
    remains an eternal flame.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel Sush02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    This section has become like a license to abuse each others religion.. Ek Geeta padhta hai doosra Quraan padhta hai but at the end of the day dono Maths aur Science hi padhte hain.. Phir bhi jhagadte hain
    The Elevator to Success is Out of Order. You'll have to use the stairs
    ... One Step at a Time

Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sush02 View Post
    This section has become like a license to abuse each others religion.. Ek Geeta padhta hai doosra Quraan padhta hai but at the end of the day dono Maths aur Science hi padhte hain.. Phir bhi jhagadte hain
    kya farak padega, phir yahi kaam GD me hoga.......

kam se kam ek side me pada rahta hai, aap log dhyan mat do, as simple as that.
    let it rain over me....