Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Depressed and stressed with life

Unregistered

Default Depressed and stressed with life

HI

I am 25 years now, my life is full of depression, stressed and ****ed up.
    I cannot get happy at all, no one is there to help me or whom I can discuss.
    I feel lonely, suffocated.
    I cannot make friends, I was kid my father used to beat me never let me go out to play. I have not enjoyed my life. I do not know how to make friends, never been in a good friendship. Just normal friends which was in my college, but now there is no one whom I can spend my life.
    My past is so bad I cannot feel happy, whenever there is a little bit of hurt my past sadness comes in front of me and make me more sad.
    I live with my family and they can see easily I am sad, but no one. This makes me more sad.
    I always felt I should end my life. I am thinking same from 7th std, but I cannot find so much courage to just end it. But I always used to say myself "Just end this life, there is no use to live this fcking life".

What should I do? Should I just end this. I know there is no one gonna affect if I end this life. My bro my parents no one will care even if I am dead. They will live their life same as they are doing right now.

What to do? :'( :'( :'( :'( I know if I suicide (acc. to hindu mythology) my soul will not find peace. This is what makes me stop ending my life.

Is there any recovery centre in Noida or nearby like we used to see in Hollywood films?

I even cannot concentrate on my work, I used to like and love playing video games, but now I even do not find pleasurable playing video games like I used to do before.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you really must banish thoughts of ending your life from your head. You may take your life lightly but your family will certainly be heartbroken if they knew even what you were thinking! it seems to me that you are not going out enough. My suggestion is that you should develop some interests- go out, join a gym, go for runs around Noida and get interested in life and people. Finally, its you who will have to make the effort, no?

If you want to better yourself ..........first you need to take the initiative from within.....First you do not need others approval to be happy and content with yourself.
    It is important to have a goal/purpose in life which can be something to make a friend,to socialize with people or any professional goal etc etc .Join an activity club like a gym or so as maam suggested you get a chance socialize with people, get to know them..........It feels wonderful to have friends irrespective of the gender .Meet as many people as you want but allow the right ones into your life without any pressure. Same applies if you are planning to get into a relationship with someone.Help your family with daily activities try and get involved in household chores.

AT the end of it is your family that will support you during your low phase and cheer up and be happy for you when you are on a high....

Since you told you are working explore possible career options to upgrade and better yourself.Don't take things too seriously.We are just temporary people with our own prepaid card limit as chetan bhagat suggests........travel alone or travel with friends explore places........that way you will overcome insecurities if you have and will heal you into a better and a confident individual.

Stop Stressing yourself and enjoy life.........age 25 is not going to come back another time in your life.....Don't look back and regret later for not having enjoyed this phase of your life......
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

Young Gun

why are you thinking all these negative things......
    I think you are over thinking and getting more into depression........
    Stop thinking........ and start acting.........
    Why you thing that you can get happiness from other people you should create source of happiness for you...... Before asking anything start giving it.....
    Groom youself.... their are many thinks to learna dn do in life.... start with one... and you will get link for the next one....
    with due time all will be normallize.... ..
    Life is not that hard as we think.... it is full of challenges which we can work on...... Cheers and Be happy...

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HI

I am 25 years now, my life is full of depression, stressed and ****ed up.
    I cannot get happy at all, no one is there to help me or whom I can discuss.
    I feel lonely, suffocated.
    I cannot make friends, I was kid my father used to beat me never let me go out to play. I have not enjoyed my life. I do not know how to make friends, never been in a good friendship. Just normal friends which was in my college, but now there is no one whom I can spend my life.
    My past is so bad I cannot feel happy, whenever there is a little bit of hurt my past sadness comes in front of me and make me more sad.
    I live with my family and they can see easily I am sad, but no one. This makes me more sad.
    I always felt I should end my life. I am thinking same from 7th std, but I cannot find so much courage to just end it. But I always used to say myself "Just end this life, there is no use to live this fcking life".

What should I do? Should I just end this. I know there is no one gonna affect if I end this life. My bro my parents no one will care even if I am dead. They will live their life same as they are doing right now.

What to do? :'( :'( :'( :'( I know if I suicide (acc. to hindu mythology) my soul will not find peace. This is what makes me stop ending my life.

Is there any recovery centre in Noida or nearby like we used to see in Hollywood films?

I even cannot concentrate on my work, I used to like and love playing video games, but now I even do not find pleasurable playing video games like I used to do before.
    just one suggestion for you...
    join a gym...or atleast workout 3-4 times a week

OPEN UP!!!

1. Find a good friend who is ready to hear.
    2. Visit a shrink.

The good thing about hitting rock bottom is the only way is upwards. Keep the belief, things will improve.
    Last edited by RoleModel007; 12-11-2014 at 06:22 PM.

There is no one in this world who is without tensions.....so u r not alone.....why to end your life for the people who never cared for u......make good friends who will truely love u......life is beautiful.....get such negative thoughts out of your life.....register yourself here i will be your friend for the rest of your life.....believe me......
    happiness needs no reason

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

I can be your friend too...you can make three more friends which are in my list....that makes 4....one is above...5...and you are saying you don't have any friends.... just remember one thing.....no one likes a depressed person esp girls....

suicide ki sale lagi hai kia....in every query i am reading this...I want to end my life...

Find a psychiatrist.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Why so selfish? You want to end life because, apparently, nothing good can come out of it, so it is advantageous to die than endure, right? But wait a minute, only then you realize if the karma - sum of your actions in this and previous states of existence - is going to decide your fate in the future existences, then there's no real advantage. So suicide canceled, huh? Not only is your reason to die selfish, but also your reason to not die, perhaps even more selfish. At least find a better reason if you want to die, like joining the army, reserve forces, organ donation or something, you know? If you are going to limit your energies/thoughts just to yourself or for personal gains, how can you expect others (the universe) to reciprocate these energies. The way it usually works is that there is some tradeoff. You'll have to give something away to get something in return.

Sure, you are having a tough life compared to some people, however there are many whose lives are far worse than yours - ever gave that a thought? Unless you want to continue on the downward spiral into entropy, avoid comparing yourself to others, and, if you really have to, compare yourself to the person from yesterday. Analyze what are you doing differently to expect better results. Ask yourself why are you doing something and, more importantly, would you want to do what you are doing? and if the answer to the latter is "no" for too many times in a row, it's a sign that you should change something.

Your value doesn't decrease if some people aren't able to see your worth. However, what you think of yourself can really enhance or diminish your abilities and achievements. Assuming you are fully-fit and none of your issues are permanent, i.e. they are reversible or plausible solutions can be sought out, then does it really make sense to end life? Obviously, there will be few challenges time and again or things you missed out on, but be grateful for what you have... because there are those who don't even have... what... you... have.

Good luck.
    Last edited by dAIC; 16-11-2014 at 07:34 PM.

SB Champion Lieutenant

you sound so sick........want to have same level of enjoyment at the age of 25> Seen very few nuts like you. Honestly Your story tells openly that you yourself are to be blamed for your sorrow. Though I dont believe in God's and other stuffs but I'm sure that even if you get another life, you'll end up pathetically. Surely No one would like to be frnds with you....advising you anything is again a tough task as you'll be choosy enough to pick points favoring you or your mental status.....moreover ya shrewd enough not to utter your exact problem openly. All ya singing about is the you want to suicide...as you don't feel you are of any importance to anyone.....all ya trying to do is to gain sympathies...fact is since you havnt talked about your prblem accurately, No one would be able to help you properly. STOP LIVING IN A WORLD OF YOUR OWN.....where angels sing and songs are played.....YOU SO SERIOUSLY NEED A PSYCHIATRIST....may be to them you can speak out properly and can get the very advise you need. But than who's gonna take you to one?? okay frnd...at least than do try to wrote down what ever you feel and see about your surrounds HERE...may be ppl can help you here then. Tell us about your SINS, LIES....dont feel ashamed.cause fact is that you need to put your sufferings behind and for that you need to show us your PAIN...understand!!!

I do not post much but this post let me to post a reply.

I had a similar type of story. I was hurted badly and no one was their to support me(Infact I do not have a long list of friends).
    But I did not end it. I was sad but I managed my self and started enjoying it being alone.
    Their are many ways you can enjoy your life being alone.
    If you cannot make friends or trust other people then you do not need to have a friend to enjoy your life.

My suggestion would be join a gym/dance/music/yoga class or whatever your interest is or you want to do. Spend 1-2 hours over their. You will meet new people and maybe you can make a friend over there.
    You can go out for a trip, it is not mandatory to have a few friends with you to enjoy. You can enjoy yourself being alone. Go to some good place maybe mountains, they will change your mind a lot.
    Visit historical places, religious place, etc.

If you die your family will cry a lot. They will be in tension and think a lot that why you killed yourself.
    Just find peace within yourself and you are good to go.

Main thing, do not expect anything from anyone. Once you understand it and follow it, then you will see that no one can hurt you with small things.

You can join here and make friends here.. As replied above people are ready to make you as friends. You can add them, me and other and discuss your problem and we will surely help you to find peace.

Start Loving yourself and motivate your life... Take care buddy.

TECHNICALLY-A DUMB PERSON Major ouch's Avatar

exactly bro, i have gone(am going) through the same phase and what i have learnt is ,sometime being alone is the best thing in the world.Enjoy yourself,live for yourself, dont bother for others and the most imp thing is you will able to know about yourself properly.. just motivate yourself and be positive always ..
    @thread asker- yes you can do social service too.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeishell View Post
    I do not post much but this post let me to post a reply.

I had a similar type of story. I was hurted badly and no one was their to support me(Infact I do not have a long list of friends).
    But I did not end it. I was sad but I managed my self and started enjoying it being alone.
    Their are many ways you can enjoy your life being alone.
    If you cannot make friends or trust other people then you do not need to have a friend to enjoy your life.

My suggestion would be join a gym/dance/music/yoga class or whatever your interest is or you want to do. Spend 1-2 hours over their. You will meet new people and maybe you can make a friend over there.
    You can go out for a trip, it is not mandatory to have a few friends with you to enjoy. You can enjoy yourself being alone. Go to some good place maybe mountains, they will change your mind a lot.
    Visit historical places, religious place, etc.

If you die your family will cry a lot. They will be in tension and think a lot that why you killed yourself.
    Just find peace within yourself and you are good to go.

Main thing, do not expect anything from anyone. Once you understand it and follow it, then you will see that no one can hurt you with small things.

You can join here and make friends here.. As replied above people are ready to make you as friends. You can add them, me and other and discuss your problem and we will surely help you to find peace.

Start Loving yourself and motivate your life... Take care buddy.
    Last edited by ouch; 16-11-2014 at 10:29 PM.

True man, life ****s but still we can make them work for us. Or we can let it kill us.
    So choice is fully ours. Good to hear that you overcome it

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post

exactly bro, i have gone(am going) through the same phase and what i have learnt is ,sometime being alone is the best thing in the world.Enjoy yourself,live for yourself, dont bother for others and the most imp thing is you will able to know about yourself properly.. just motivate yourself and be positive always ..
    @thread asker- yes you can do social service too.

One more thing, I also tried to do the meditation, but I was not successful. I cannot concentrate and got a image in mind (Obviously you know love ). You should try that. Check out some OSHO meditation techniques or Art of Living meditation. Art of Living have some vocal guided meditation you can check that on youtube.

Good meditation can help you out in many ways.