Thread: Emma Watson Hotest Photoshoot

Cool Emma Watson Hotest Photoshoot

Emma Watson’s speech about feminism I was appointed six months ago and the more I have spoken about feminism the more I have realized that fighting for women’s rights has too often become synonymous with man-hating. If there is one thing I know for certain, it is that this has to stop. For the record, feminism by definition is: “The belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. It is the theory of the political, economic and social equality of the sexes. … Men—I would like to take this opportunity to extend your formal invitation. Gender equality is your issue too. We don’t often talk about men being imprisoned by gender stereotypes but I can see that that they are and that when they are free, things will change for women as a natural consequence. … I want men to take up this mantle. So their daughters, sisters and mothers can be free from prejudice but also so that their sons have permission to be vulnerable and human too—reclaim those parts of themselves they abandoned and in doing so be a more true and complete version of themselves. Emma Watson Personal Information Birth Name Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson Birth Date April 15, 1990 Birth Place Paris, France Height 5′ 4″ Nationality British Hair Color Blonde Eye Color Brown Education * Attended The Dragon School in Oxford, England * Attended Headington School in Headington, Oxford, England * Graduated from Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, with a bachelor’s degree in English literature Famous as : Actress Birth Name : Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson Birth Date : April 15, 1990 Birth Place : Paris, France Claim to fame : As Hermione Granger in “Harry Potter” series