Thread: Is this perverted behaviour?

Unregistered

Default Is this perverted behaviour?

Hello Everyone!
    I am in an online relationship with a girl from past couple of months. We have not met yet, but planning to, and are still in the process of knowing each others. But, we are totally emotionally involved. We have our daily calls, emails and watsapp. I believe she's the one I want to be with during my old age. We feel like we are made for each others, and even she feels the same, but she's taking time to completely commit - and I do understand that.

Now, we have our very important moments on watsapp. Be it very sentimental conversation, or a fight or some intimacy. And because, she's the one for me, where I have invested all my emotions, I save all the chats/mails. One fine day, while re-organising my mailbox, the watsapp chat containing intimacy, got sent to her accidentally. She totally disliked it, and broke off with me. I have two questions -
    1. Is this perverted behaviour? I mean saving the intimate watsapp chats.
    2. I apologised, tried to explain my side, but she's not responding at all, while I am totally shattered. Is there a way I can get her back in my life? She's my last hope.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, it really depends on what you wrote and if it was offensive. Expectation of intimacy is not unnatural and one does get there after a period of romance (specially in these days when romance by itself is very short lived for most people) but it really depends on if she were ready for it right then and it seems like she was not.
    Try and meet har and explain to her in person, and in future, don't cross the line till you feel that the other person is completely ready to accept that.

Wow....u might be the second most unlucky person in the world, for send a copy of whatsapp intimacy chat to that girl.....

she has every right to get offended, look at this matter from her perspective, u can use this to black mail her in the future if (god forbid it) u two dont like each other, or some other matter, family acceptance being one of the factors....better meet her once and convey her that you wont do anything like what I have mentioned above and still better if you let her delete all that data.

its not perverted behavior but definitely weird.....best of luck bro.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

SB Champion Lieutenant Inspector Pathan's Avatar

keep apologizing.....the only option.....

Just let her go.. relax.
    You never know what you can become ..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But, we are totally emotionally involved.
    Now, we have our very important moments on watsapp.
    And because, she's the one for me, where I have invested all my emotions
    I am totally shattered. Is there a way I can get her back in my life? She's my last hope.
    She's your last hope. Really? are you going to committ suicide if this doesnt work out?

I think you are too much invested in social media...you'll learn your lessons the hard way...
    Last edited by rv102938; 15-12-2014 at 10:52 PM. Reason: addition

Advice is my friend, if you unable to apologies to a girl while you are dating her, then don't bother about marrying her.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

New Born

You're screwed. Move on. Why in the world would you save her chats and keep a separate folder called "intimacy" if you weren't thinking like a pervert? If you felt so strongly for this girl and she felt emotional about you as well, then why not share what you feel (even the intimate part) in your daily conversations. Why do you keep a separate folder for your intimate thoughts which you don't share with her. If you're writing your thoughts about how you would kiss her, hold her in your arms, put your hands on her body, then why not share it with her during your conversations. Sharing intimate thoughts is an expression of love for another person. You totally shocked her when you send her the entire folder with all your thoughts. You should of gradually shared your thought but you didn't. Move on to the next relationship. And next time share your intimate thoughts with the girl you're in love with. If she's mature enough then she will respond back to your intimate thoughts. If she's shy then perhaps your personalities don't match.

Young Gun

i think she got insecure with that message... she did not have expected that you are saving her messages......
    Saving message is not a bad thing... because by doing this you were trying to preserve some moments with her..... which she has not able to understand.....
    Well..... youj cannot convince her for the time being.... give her some time... to come back to you........and no need of any explanation.... she should be matured enough to understand you......

SB Legend Brigadier General

Relax ..... .....

Keeping copy of intimate chats is definitely perverted behavior. Its high time to let her go and move on.