Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 2235

Thread: Under 18... Vegetarian jokes...:)

  1. #2221
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    महिलाओं के लिए ब्लडप्रेशर का घरेलू इलाज,

    High हुआ तो
    " मायके वालों से " 20 मिनीट बात करें ,

    Low हुआ तो
    " अपने ससुराल वालो" से सिर्फ 5 मिनिट बात करें "
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  2. #2222
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    *यदि आपके पास 2 रुपये हैं और आपकी पत्नी के पास 98 रुपये है, तो आपके पूरे घर में कुल 2 रुपये ही हैं (100 रुपये नहीं) है...*

    *यदि आप इस गणित को समझते हैं तो आपके घर में हमेशा शांति रहेगी...*
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  3. #2223
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Getting angry on somebody?!?

    Just think about the person...

    If the person..

    .. is Junior to you.. count upto 10 and then talk.

    ... is Equal to you.. count upto 30 and talk.

    .. is Your senior then count 100 and then talk..

    If the person is your wife..
    keep counting.....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  4. #2224
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Lessons to learn from #ThaiCaveRescue

    1) Neither the identity of the children has been divulged nor their families are hounded for exclusive interviews by media channels
    2) The government is not self glorifying itself
    3) The opposition is not politicising the issue either.

    If this happened in India we would have:
    1. Media interviewing everybody including the cave bats.
    2. BJP and Cong would argue in Arnab Show.
    3. The top search in google would be on caste and religion of trapped boys.
    4. Coach would have been crucified already after media trial.
    5. Elon Musk would have signed a deal with India Govt on the submarine.
    6 . The doctors treating the boys would have been beaten.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  5. #2225
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Lessons to learn from #ThaiCaveRescue

    1) Neither the identity of the children has been divulged nor their families are hounded for exclusive interviews by media channels
    2) The government is not self glorifying itself
    3) The opposition is not politicising the issue either.

    If this happened in India we would have:
    1. Media interviewing everybody including the cave bats.
    2. BJP and Cong would argue in Arnab Show.
    3. The top search in google would be on caste and religion of trapped boys.
    4. Coach would have been crucified already after media trial.
    5. Elon Musk would have signed a deal with India Govt on the submarine.
    6 . The doctors treating the boys would have been beaten.
    samajh nahi aa raha is chutkule pe hasu ya rou....good one daktar...
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  6. #2226
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Getting angry on somebody?!?

    Just think about the person...

    If the person..

    .. is Junior to you.. count upto 10 and then talk.

    ... is Equal to you.. count upto 30 and talk.

    .. is Your senior then count 100 and then talk..

    If the person is your wife..
    keep counting.....
    rula diya....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  7. #2227
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    *यदि आपके पास 2 रुपये हैं और आपकी पत्नी के पास 98 रुपये है, तो आपके पूरे घर में कुल 2 रुपये ही हैं (100 रुपये नहीं) है...*

    *यदि आप इस गणित को समझते हैं तो आपके घर में हमेशा शांति रहेगी...*
    this joke could be better, punch is not coming out well.

    प्रश्न) यदि आपके पास 2 रुपये हैं और आपकी पत्नी के पास 98 रुपये है, तो कुल मिलाकर आपके घर में कितने रुपये है?

    A) १०० रुपये
    B) २ रुपये

    जिन्होंने A कहा वो गणित में सफल होंगे और जिन्होंने B कहा वो संसार में.
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  8. #2228
    SB Legend Brigadier General
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    in.center.of.TALIBAN
    Posts
    22,050
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Nice thread ... ...

  9. #2229
    New Born
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Lessons to learn from #ThaiCaveRescue

    1) Neither the identity of the children has been divulged nor their families are hounded for exclusive interviews by media channels
    2) The government is not self glorifying itself
    3) The opposition is not politicising the issue either.

    If this happened in India we would have:
    1. Media interviewing everybody including the cave bats.
    2. BJP and Cong would argue in Arnab Show.
    3. The top search in google would be on caste and religion of trapped boys.
    4. Coach would have been crucified already after media trial.
    5. Elon Musk would have signed a deal with India Govt on the submarine.
    6 . The doctors treating the boys would have been beaten.

    @Neha1 - Shame on you for making fun of Our country & degrading it.. If you are so emabraased to be in India then why don't u go to Thailand & live their & praise their media !!!

  10. #2230
    Moderator Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    12,561
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imtheruchi2 View Post

    @Neha1 - Shame on you for making fun of Our country & degrading it.. If you are so emabraased to be in India then why don't u go to Thailand & live their & praise their media !!!
    Whoa cool it !!!

    Who is degrading anyone here?? Its not about the country its about the media....and media doesnt represnt whole of india, does it???

    Hope you remember how they handled 26/11 , in fact they became eyes and ears of the terrorists.....all army movements were shown live, every person who was hiding or trying to hide were shown live on tv to the terrorists....more than 50% died becuase of mishandling and irresponsibilty shown by the media.
    Then we had Deshmukh ji visiting the place alongwith famous Movie director at the site.....imagine !!!!! Where is humanity???

    And above all they have their preferences......There are 15 youngboys still trapped in a colliery in Meghalaya...what is the status report? They havent even once tried to find out....doyou know why? Because its not fancy enough !!!

    On the other hand Thai govt did something which none of the govt could have managed.....keeping the media out of it, one australian tried getting pictures thru drone...he was immediately arrested and deported.
    Yahan ek baccha gir jata hai well mein uska live telecast hota hai....people here are so obsessed with death...they have forgotten to help any accident victim...they instead take close shots....thats what media enchashes...!!!

    Remember, most things we laugh at is not because they are funny but because they are true....so chill....!!!
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

  11. #2231
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imtheruchi2 View Post

    @Neha1 - Shame on you for making fun of Our country & degrading it.. If you are so emabraased to be in India then why don't u go to Thailand & live their & praise their media !!!
    Who is making fun of "your"country? It's about media coverage. Try to understand before getting hyper. I know you are some great patriot but still read first.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  12. #2232
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Whoa cool it !!!

    Who is degrading anyone here?? Its not about the country its about the media....and media doesnt represnt whole of india, does it???

    Hope you remember how they handled 26/11 , in fact they became eyes and ears of the terrorists.....all army movements were shown live, every person who was hiding or trying to hide were shown live on tv to the terrorists....more than 50% died becuase of mishandling and irresponsibilty shown by the media.
    Then we had Deshmukh ji visiting the place alongwith famous Movie director at the site.....imagine !!!!! Where is humanity???

    And above all they have their preferences......There are 15 youngboys still trapped in a colliery in Meghalaya...what is the status report? They havent even once tried to find out....doyou know why? Because its not fancy enough !!!

    On the other hand Thai govt did something which none of the govt could have managed.....keeping the media out of it, one australian tried getting pictures thru drone...he was immediately arrested and deported.
    Yahan ek baccha gir jata hai well mein uska live telecast hota hai....people here are so obsessed with death...they have forgotten to help any accident victim...they instead take close shots....thats what media enchashes...!!!

    Remember, most things we laugh at is not because they are funny but because they are true....so chill....!!!
    Well said. .... :-))
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  13. #2233
    SB Guru Major rv102938's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,600
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imtheruchi2 View Post

    @Neha1 - Shame on you for making fun of Our country & degrading it.. If you are so emabraased to be in India then why don't u go to Thailand & live their & praise their media !!!
    ye a gaya SHAKTIMAAN
    SHAKTIMAAN.....SHAKTI SHAKTI SHAKTI MAAN....
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...

  14. #2234
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    9,106
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    ye a gaya SHAKTIMAAN
    SHAKTIMAAN.....SHAKTI SHAKTI SHAKTI MAAN....
    Lol.,.... You made me laugh
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  15. #2235
    ! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere b/w Daru ka Theka and Gym
    Posts
    8,928
    Rep Power
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    Lessons to learn from #ThaiCaveRescue

    1) Neither the identity of the children has been divulged nor their families are hounded for exclusive interviews by media channels
    2) The government is not self glorifying itself
    3) The opposition is not politicising the issue either.

    If this happened in India we would have:
    1. Media interviewing everybody including the cave bats.
    2. BJP and Cong would argue in Arnab Show.
    3. The top search in google would be on caste and religion of trapped boys.
    4. Coach would have been crucified already after media trial.
    5. Elon Musk would have signed a deal with India Govt on the submarine.
    6 . The doctors treating the boys would have been beaten.
    What an enti nesnal you are !!!! 70 saal to kuch na boli !!!!!!!! Pakistan chali ja .
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Similar Threads

  1. Having Non-vegetarian Food
    By feast_don in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. santabanta's jokes Corner( Caution ADULT jokes Included )
    By rishabhd in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. Adult Jokes-3, Hillarious Jokes!!
    By vish_d in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:24 AM
  4. »» Becoming a VEGETARIAN ««
    By Fastidious in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 14-04-2009, 12:34 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:07 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •