Thread: Hate myself for feeling this way

Unregistered

Default Hate myself for feeling this way

Hi, my life is not at all going well from so many years but i never felt like this for anyone in my life, always happy for everyone, because i know everybody's destiny is different, i am always there for everyone every time but now i am going through really bad situation, i am felling jealous about my friends happiness, its so bad thing i know but why i am becoming like this?..,i don't know, now i am avoiding everyone because of that change in me

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Look, its natural to feel a twinge of envy for people who you perceive to be more fortunate than yourself, but the thing is to get over it in a few minutes and carry on, even feeling happy about your friend's good fortune. Closing yourself up is the last thing you should do.
    You say yourself that everyone has a different destiny, so why not accept what you know? Be positive and you will attract positive things to yourself.

Young Gun

you are feeling this because you feel somewhere betrayed that no friend is with you in your bad situations.......
    this is normal....
    remember that you can give happiness to others.... but should not expect it back... because it will cause depression to you only....
    for now dnt look at others solve your problem yourself........ you will feel better when you will come out of your situations yourself single handedly....

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my life is not at all going well from so many years but i never felt like this for anyone in my life, always happy for everyone, because i know everybody's destiny is different, i am always there for everyone every time but now i am going through really bad situation, i am felling jealous about my friends happiness, its so bad thing i know but why i am becoming like this?..,i don't know, now i am avoiding everyone because of that change in me
    don't hate yourself for this..its natural to be jealous...just don't overdo it...
    lack of happiness at this particular point may be the reason for your this behavior...just stay calm..your time will come too...

New Born

Be Upright
    Be true
    Do not run away from yourself
    Life is precious
    Do not waste it on petty issues

look at the people less forunate than you and you will feel good.

Don't lose hope, little bit of jealousy is a human trait. Control it and keep working om your life.

SB Champion Lieutenant

The good thing about the bad situation is that it goes by it does not last forever.

Rainbow chaser Major General

I think you had been very supportive to all around you & you never said "NO" to anyone.

Buddy this is crime against yourself as this tendency lead to more & more expectations from others & ultimately you can't help yourself in serving for others. Life me thoda greedy hona padta hai, And this is why you are feeling this now.

So stop being too supportive to others & start helping your self first.
    let it rain over me....

New Born

Agree

1. Don't run away from things, face the reality and deal with it.
    2. Take help whenever or wherever possible, never shy away from it.
    3. Try not to get into depression, otherwise your every solution to a problem will be another problem.
    4. Human beings are jealous animals, there is nothing wrong in it. Infact it makes us more competitive.
    5. Things will change, it has to.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.