Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VHP wants whole world to be converted to Hinduism

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Default VHP wants whole world to be converted to Hinduism

Stressing India's identity as a Hindu rashtra, calling for a law against conversions, construction of the Ram Temple at Ayodhya, culling "gaddars" (traitors), scoffing at Mahatma Gandhi's leadership of the freedom movement, fears of Hindus being under threat, preventing cow slaughter and ensuring that the entire world was converted to Hinduism — these were some themes that found prominence in the Vishwa Hindu Parishad's (VHP) 'Virat Hindu' sammelan in Mumbai on Sunday as Hindutva demagogues and religious leaders addressed the faithful.

RSS sahkaryavah (joint general secretary) Dattatreya Hosabale, VHP international working president Dr Pravin Togadia and senior leader Ashok Singhal, Kanchi mutt pontiff Jayendra Saraswathi, Narendra Maharaj of Nanij and Buddhist and Jain religious leaders were present.

"If conversions are wrong, then why is no law against conversions passed in Parliament? We will not allow the conversion of Hindus," said Togadia, with posters of the proposed Ram Temple and Lord Krishna driving Arjuna's chariot in the background. Lashing out at subsidies for Haj pilgrims, he called on Hindus to follow religious practices, befriend at least one Dalit or adivasi family, help poor Hindus, unite against conversions and cow slaughter, not follow untouchability and use soaps and shampoos made from cow urine and dung. "Bharat Hindu Rashtra hai, yahi hamara nara hai," said Togadia, while the crowd repeated the slogan after him.

Togadia claimed that earlier, even Arabia, Africa, Europe were Hindu areas, and the number of Hindus which once stood at 700 crore had shrunk to just 100 crore now. "Hindus numbered 30% in Bangladesh, but are just 8% now. In Pakistan, Hindus were 10% but are just 1%," he said, pointing to how the Kashmir valley had been cleansed of Hindus.

Togadia warned that while 82% of India comprised of Hindus, if they were not alert, their numbers would shrink to half after decades and said that "200 crore hands of Hindus" should rise up to protect their co-religionists. "The Ram Mandir will be constructed, even if anyone wants it or not," said Togadia, while calling for stopping cow slaughter and conversions.

Narendra Maharaj claimed that Hindus were under threat in India with laws like that against superstitions targeted against them.

Pointing out that December 6, when Hindutva storm troopers had felled the Babri masjid at Ayodhya, was celebrated as "Shaurya Diwas," firebrand Sadhvi Saraswati said the proper way to celebrate this was not by unfurling flags but through each Hindu cutting the head of at least one "gaddar" (traitor).

Lashing out at the hardline Owaisi brothers who head the AIMIM, Saraswati spoke on the alleged 'Love Jihad' campaign to "misguide" the "girls of Bharat" to reduce the numbers of Hindus and increase those of Muslims.

"History is witness to the fact that where the number of Hindus goes down, that part of the country is separated from it," she warned, while scoffing at claims that the Mahatma had ensured freedom from the British.

Kamal Lochan Das of ISKCON said the deep meaning of the name of the VHP was that they wanted to ensure that the entire world became Hindu. He claimed that the name of Russia was derived from the penance of 'Rishis' there. "Isnt Russia a Hindu Rashtra?" questioned the religious leader, while calling for Hindus to work till the entire world became a "Hindu Rashtra."

The Kanchi pontiff lauded prime minister Narendra Modi as a "good man" and called for the construction of the Ram Temple at Ayodhya. Warkari sect leader Bhaskargiri Maharaj said earlier, the sentiments of Hindus had been trampled upon.

Jain muni Vinamsagarji Maharaj warned of the consequences of taking on Hindus and called for those who had been converted to other faiths to be reverted back to Hinduism.

Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar

Default ‘Mass re-conversion make minorities fear if ISIS and VHP are two sides of same coin’

The former vice-chairman of the Minorities Commission has likened the “forced” conversions by right-wing Vishwa hindu Parishad (VHP) outfits to “a sort of proto-Caliphate by extreme jihadists in northern Syria and Iraq”.
    Speaking about how such “conversions” are provoking fear and terror among the minorities, former vice-chairman of the Minorities Commission, Abraham Mathai, said, “The trend towards forced conversions by the right-wing elements of the VHP is extremely disturbing. India is a secular democracy as enshrined in the Constitution and efforts by extremists to turn it to a ‘Hindu nation’, to a sort of proto-Caliphate by extreme jihadist in northern Syria and Iraq, is provoking fear and terror among the minorities. Are the two fraternities VHP and the ISIS two sides of the same coin?”

Mathai, who is also the president of ‘Indian Christian Voice’, voiced his apprehension about the Anti- Conversion Bill, calling it a “Nazi inspired ideology to control the minds and conscience of citizens and decimate minorities”.
    According to him, the right wing extremist elements are simply trying to create a scenario for the enactment of the farcical ‘Anti Conversion Bill’, which will be detrimental to the minority groups “who will face great harassment with the respective authorities entrusted with its enforcement having too large a power of interference”.

He said that the country is being made to take a “gradual slide back into the culture of mental slavery and control comparable to the Nazi ideology which engulfed the German nation during Hitler.”
    He also condemned the BJP government, which has largely been silent on the bill.

“While those in power in our country have until now refused to openly condemn this mass reconversion drive, it would bode them well to speak up before the secular fabric of India is irrevocably destroyed. “Such skulduggery will eventually sound BJP’s death knell, as the secular youth of this nation voted overwhelmingly for them as the only credible alternative to the corruption riddled UPA,” he said.

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

guys stop trolling....
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post

i remember someone said on this forum "fb pages se kuchh bhi ulta sidha utha ke chhap dete hai log"
    as per your intelligent logic ISIS and VHP are same so tell me how many children killed by VHP how many innocent people killed by VHP in the name of religion how many Yazidi women are taken as a slaves by VHP ? how many beheading incidents of kuffars are organize by VHP tell tell ? you are good in statistics so kindly come with exact numbers
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post

i remember someone said on this forum "fb pages se kuchh bhi ulta sidha utha ke chhap dete hai log"
    as per your intelligent logic ISIS and VHP are same so tell me how many children killed by VHP how many innocent people killed by VHP in the name of religion how many Yazidi women are taken as a slaves by VHP ? how many beheading incidents of kuffars are organize by VHP tell tell ? you are good in statistics so kindly come with exact numbers

Taken from 'truthofgujrath'! Isise inake boudhik aur manasik level ka pata chal jata hai.
    ISIS ko save karane ka naya idea! Kya kare terrorist ho to kya huva, apane log jo thahare.

Nahi kar payi abtak VHP itni badi scale me murder aur rape because of the strong governmental setup of India. Warna soch vichaar uske bhi bilkul aise hi hai. Bas ek baar india me bhi koi aake idhar ka system tehes nehes karde fir dekhna ye VHP and party kaise ISIS aur Al Qaeda ke saare records todti hai.
    Ab tune facts aur statistics ki baat kar hi di to aa tereko analogies ke through samjhata hoon.
    Iraq aur Syria me ISIS ka koi naamo nishaan nahi tha jab Saddam Hussain ka raaj tha aur Assad strong tha. Saddam gaya, Assad kamzor hua, ISIS, Jabhat Al Nusra jaise groups powerful huwe.
    Afghanistan achha bhala khubsoorat desh tha (ek thread bhi hai CCC me dekh le). Soviet ayi, desh ko barbaad kiya, phate haal me chhod ke chali gayi, paida hua Taliban aur baaki saare groups.
    Pakistan wala recent attack pe maze to liye hi honge tumne. Ek fact bata deta hu research kar lena. Ye attack Tehrik-e-taliban ne karwaya tha (jo ki Afghan Taliban se bilkul alag hai). Tehrik-e-Taliban ka janam aur parvarish Pakistan ke FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas) region me hua jo ki bilkul durgam ilaka hai aur pak administration ka bohot kum control hai.
    Bodo militants ne kal parso me 80+ logo ko maar giraya. At this point of time north east mein 30+ militant organisations active hai!! Why? Because administrative control zyada nahi hai uss region pe.
    To mere bhai bottom line ye hai ke jidhar governmental setup nishkriya ho udhar extremist elements ko ful mauka milta hai badhne ka. VHP ko abhi khulke mauka nahi mila hai. Warna pyar aur mohabbat failaana uske vision document me bilkul bhi nahi hai.

(all facts verifiable from google)

Quote Originally Posted by Raja~Bhoj View Post
    Taken from 'truthofgujrath'! Isise inake boudhik aur manasik level ka pata chal jata hai.
    ISIS ko save karane ka naya idea! Kya kare terrorist ho to kya huva, apane log jo thahare.
    Ab iske jaise log mera boudhik aur mansik assessment karenge

Maine toh ISIS ko kabhi "save" nahi kiya ye har samajhdar praani ke saamne hai lekin tu kitna desperate hota hai VHP ke topics par ye dikh raha hai.
    Le tu bhi pochh le apne aansu

Rainbow chaser Major General

Nahi kar payi abtak VHP itni badi scale me murder aur rape because of the strong governmental setup of India. Warna soch vichaar uske bhi bilkul aise hi hai. Bas ek baar india me bhi koi aake idhar ka system tehes nehes karde fir dekhna ye VHP and party kaise ISIS aur Al Qaeda ke saare records todti hai.
    Ab tune facts aur statistics ki baat kar hi di to aa tereko analogies ke through samjhata hoon.
    Iraq aur Syria me ISIS ka koi naamo nishaan nahi tha jab Saddam Hussain ka raaj tha aur Assad strong tha. Saddam gaya, Assad kamzor hua, ISIS, Jabhat Al Nusra jaise groups powerful huwe.
    Afghanistan achha bhala khubsoorat desh tha (ek thread bhi hai CCC me dekh le). Soviet ayi, desh ko barbaad kiya, phate haal me chhod ke chali gayi, paida hua Taliban aur baaki saare groups.
    Pakistan wala recent attack pe maze to liye hi honge tumne. Ek fact bata deta hu research kar lena. Ye attack Tehrik-e-taliban ne karwaya tha (jo ki Afghan Taliban se bilkul alag hai). Tehrik-e-Taliban ka janam aur parvarish Pakistan ke FATA (Federally Administered Tribal Areas) region me hua jo ki bilkul durgam ilaka hai aur pak administration ka bohot kum control hai.
    Bodo militants ne kal parso me 80+ logo ko maar giraya. At this point of time north east mein 30+ militant organisations active hai!! Why? Because administrative control zyada nahi hai uss region pe.
    To mere bhai bottom line ye hai ke jidhar governmental setup nishkriya ho udhar extremist elements ko ful mauka milta hai badhne ka. VHP ko abhi khulke mauka nahi mila hai. Warna pyar aur mohabbat failaana uske vision document me bilkul bhi nahi hai.

It's called sensibility....

1947 ke time bhi kai logon ne aisa hi try kiya, jitna samhal paaye samhala, but phir bhi kuch alag hua, aaj uska haal dekh lo. Power change always brings chaos, but sane people handles it sensibly. Aur No hindu group want to be politically active. Ye bhi google se varify kar sakte ho. VHP is not a political organisation
    let it rain over me....

hmmm matlab tum professor charles xavier ki tarah VHP leaders ke dimag mein ghus kar woh kya soch rahe hai woh pata laga lete ho ! unke future plans bhi pata chal jata hai tumhe !! kamal hai bhai tum mahan aadmi ho
    aur tum google pe sources pe itna bharosha kab se karne lage bhai ? jab apne favour mein ho source to sahi hai warna google pe sab sach nahi hota wala dialogue chipka dete ho
    BTW i asked few simple questions uska simple sa Yes or No mein jawab de do
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    It's called sensibility....

1947 ke time bhi kai logon ne aisa hi try kiya, jitna samhal paaye samhala, but phir bhi kuch alag hua, aaj uska haal dekh lo. Power change always brings chaos, but sane people handles it sensibly. Aur No hindu group want to be politically active. Ye bhi google se varify kar sakte ho. VHP is not a political organisation
    Even ISIS/Taliban are not political organisations.. In fact politics ki to maine baat hi nahi ki.. Shayad tumne samjha nahi mere post ko.. Ek baar fir se padho..

Even ISIS/Taliban are not political organisations.. In fact politics ki to maine baat hi nahi ki.. Shayad tumne samjha nahi mere post ko.. Ek baar fir se padho..

So here you want to establish that They are not a Political organisation?? So what would you like to call them??
    let it rain over me....

hmmm matlab tum professor charles xavier ki tarah VHP leaders ke dimag mein ghus kar woh kya soch rahe hai woh pata laga lete ho ! unke future plans bhi pata chal jata hai tumhe !! kamal hai bhai tum mahan aadmi ho
    aur tum google pe sources pe itna bharosha kab se karne lage bhai ? jab apne favour mein ho source to sahi hai warna google pe sab sach nahi hota wala dialogue chipka dete ho
    BTW i asked few simple questions uska simple sa Yes or No mein jawab de do
    May be you need some Charles xaviers to know reality not me. Waise topic pe tumne kuch comment nahi kiya. Comparision ko bhi hass kar ignore kar diya.
    Google se mera matlab tha authentic sources not hate blogs History aur facts kisike "favour" me nahi hoti.
    Questions ek baar fir se dekho apna YES or NO wala sawal to tha hi nahi.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    So here you want to establish that They are not a Political organisation?? So what would you like to call them??
    Kya bol raha hai bhai?????

Kya bol raha hai bhai?????
    Jawab nahi maloom ya sawaal nahi samajh aaya??
    let it rain over me....