Thread: Married colleague hitting on me.

Unregistered

Default Married colleague hitting on me.

I am a 35yr old divorcee. I work with a medium scale MNC where i am required to travel often. About a fortnight back, when i was travelling with 2 of my female team members, I got physical with one of them. she is married woman about 26-27yrs old and is a very good worker. we had adjacent rooms in the hotel with a interconnecting door which was locked from their side. it was past midnight when my sleep broke and i saw the washroom light of my room on. as i woke up to check this woman came out saying that there was some problem with the tap and hence she had decided to use mine. she came and sat down on my bed and started small talk, when i told her after a few mins that it was too late and we talk in the morning. she got up to leave when i don't know what crazy moment came over me that i grasped her waist from behind and pulled her towards me. to my total suprise she slumped her body against me. she turned her face and started to kiss on my lips and I totally lost it.
    i was quite perplexed and next morning went upto her first thing and apologised for what happened. she too said sorry and agreed that it should never happen again. we came back from the tour and resumed our daily work life. i was just getting over this when day before yesterday she sent me a steamy sms explicitly describing how she had felt during those moments and wanting to do it again. i did not reply but she initiated the conversation while in my cabin yesterday. when i pointed out that she was married and once was a mistake she kept insisting that she had never felt so cared for in her 1.5yrs of marriage and wanted this liason to continue secretly. I refused but she keeps on insisting. she actually a very beautiful lady and i am finding it hard to resist her. what is the best possible way out of this situation as i don't want to ruin somebody's married life. thanks.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 14-01-2015 at 06:23 AM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, your basic instincts got the better of you but you seem to have wizened up quickly after that. It is hard to resist a beautiful, willing woman, but the ramifications can be greatly negative so its better that you continue to resist. The truth is that she is married and its really not your business how her marriage is going, so she really should not use you for a physical and emotional support. You are not in love with her and I don't think you are ready to be committed in any way, so steer clear- be polite but firm, so that you don't hurt her ego.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a 35yr old divorcee. I work with a medium scale MNC where i am required to travel often. About a fortnight back, when i was travelling with 2 of my female team members, I got physical with one of them. she is married woman about 26-27yrs old and is a very good worker. we had adjacent rooms in the hotel with a interconnecting door which was locked from their side. it was past midnight when my sleep broke and i saw the washroom light of my room on. as i woke up to check this woman came out saying that there was some problem with the tap and hence she had decided to use mine. she came and sat down on my bed and started small talk, when i told her after a few mins that it was too late and we talk in the morning. she got up to leave when i don't know what crazy moment came over me that i grasped her waist from behind and pulled her towards me. to my total suprise she slumped her body against me. she turned her face and started to kiss on my lips and I totally lost it.
    i was quite perplexed and next morning went upto her first thing and apologised for what happened. she too said sorry and agreed that it should never happen again. we came back from the tour and resumed our daily work life. i was just getting over this when day before yesterday she sent me a steamy sms explicitly describing how she had felt during those moments and wanting to do it again. i did not reply but she initiated the conversation while in my cabin yesterday. when i pointed out that she was married and once was a mistake she kept insisting that she had never felt so cared for in her 1.5yrs of marriage and wanted this liason to continue secretly. I refused but she keeps on insisting. she actually a very beautiful lady and i am finding it hard to resist her. what is the best possible way out of this situation as i don't want to ruin somebody's married life. thanks.
    be stern , stoic..anything but interested...she will go away..

Get castrated!!
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Its upto you now. She is grown up and knowledgeable enough to understand what she is getting into. If she is not getting any corporate boost by riding you, I guess you both are adults and can satisfy each other.