Thread: My boy partner isn't that good looking

Unregistered

Default My boy partner isn't that good looking

Hi, This is weird but fact that we all want a good looking life partner, but in arrange marriage this is not possible, so how to be comfortable with not so good looking partner?
    Come on guys i am a girl and girls also have this types of problems.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Yes, of course, girls have the same issues that boys do- the same requirements, the same needs and the same doubts. However, in a marriage or a partnership, there's more than drop dead looks that are required- love and compatibility, understanding and friendship are the pillars of a good relationship. So, yes, while we are not asking you to say 'yes' to just anyone who comes your way, but do look a bit deeper than just the beauty part of it.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

ok this means this http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...t-good-looking and this thread are spam....clearly...
    I Hope They Remember You...

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Yes, of course, girls have the same issues that boys do- the same requirements, the same needs and the same doubts. However, in a marriage or a partnership, there's more than drop dead looks that are required- love and compatibility, understanding and friendship are the pillars of a good relationship. So, yes, while we are not asking you to say 'yes' to just anyone who comes your way, but do look a bit deeper than just the beauty part of it.
    Marriage is still the deadliest disease any human being can voluntarily inflict upon themselves.So I say prevention is better than cure.

Start taking a shower daily.
    You never know what you can become ..

Young Gun

reject guys until you find a person who is handsome and comaptable to you...... no one is forcing you to marry anyone whom you do not like.....

New Born

No...girls don't have such kind of problems..you have. Some people covet money...some look...some both. Your definition of a good guy is superficial and to be honest quite irrational
    I don't know how do you define good looks...but let me tell you...as a guy to whom others guys are transparent [as men don't need to impress men]...people with avg look have tend to have golden hearts....and because girl looks for guys with look and money [general tendency]....men with good looks would hardly make an effort as they know they have go half their ground already covered.
    So choose wisely...

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, This is weird but fact that we all want a good looking life partner, but in arrange marriage this is not possible, so how to be comfortable with not so good looking partner?
    Come on guys i am a girl and girls also have this types of problems.
    Find one handsome boy...........then he will say my girlfriend isn't that good looking. you will get answer.