Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He's attracted to every girl he meets

New Born

Default He's attracted to every girl he meets

Hello mam
    I'm in a relation from the past two years with a guy. He actually loves me so much and I too love him so much. But due to few reasons we used to fight a lot and he gets attracted to every cute girl on his way. Even in his college he had crush on a girl inspite he was in a relation with me at that time.. But he says its just attraction but in real he loves me. Last 4 months back also he was seriously interested in a girl who was my best friend.. and started ignoring me abusing me and even came to an extend of leaving me and breaking up with me. He told he has lost feelings for me he doesn't love me. He wants to enjoy his life. He wants to be free and all. He asked me a month time to become normal. But i was too desperate that i kept on asking him again and again not to leave me. One day he got very frustrted and abused me. Never before he gas abused me that way. I got so hurt and didnt call or talk to him anymore.After a month later he came back to me and patched up without even feeling guilty about what he has done. He just started speaking so sweetly like he used to do before and started being with me so nicely... Caring for me.. Making me happy.. But I'm unable to forget that incident that he had a crush on my best friend.. Inspite he was in a relation with me.. He says he was bored of me. But he expects me to trust him so much. If I don't then he feels bad again for that too.. He still likes that girl.. But he says he loves me so much.. He also says he wants to marry me. I dont know what to do. I'm so confused.. I'm neither able to forget the past and move on happily with him. Nor I'm able to do anything else.!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm...well, the way he's behaving certainly does not show that he feels deeply for you. Breaking up and going away and then returning but still being attracted to the girl he left you for does not seem to be the basis of a strong relationship.
    However, you can try and trust him and hope he does not let you down again. It could be that he's become serious about you now that he's wandered off and decided to return. But, take your time before you get completely committed again. See how he is behaving and if you feel that he's OK and more importantly, you are OK with him, then take the decision.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

He seems to be a desperate chap.. He desires to have other girls and has kept you as a back up just in case things don't work out with them, probably.
    You can forgive him for now but if he doesnt mend his ways kick him out of your life. A guy who abuses a girl isn't a man enough. Find a man for yourself.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Are you still interested in this guy? Will you be able to live with such a guy all your life?

He has been abusive and later when he spoke sweet and cajoling words, you fell for him again. He will repeat this trick every time to get things done coz he knows, by talking sweet, you will be back to normal.

Open your eyes dear!!

A rogue is always a rogue - thats what they say!!

New Born

Hi akhila, I am sorry to say that this guy doesn't seem serious about you and the relationship. If he was, he wouldn't have had flirted with girls nor abused you. Just imagine the consequences if he continues like that and doesnt want to change himself for you. You seem emotional girl. If you dont want someone to play with your emotions again and again, skip them. There is no shortage of good guys on this planet, Either you should ask him to give a serious thought over this relationship or find someone who is one woman guy.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

He is just keeping you as his back up gf. He knows that if he will speak sweetly to you, you will never leave him. He is taking you for granted and taking chances with other girls. Its upto you whether you want to continue with a man like this.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

But i was too desperate that i kept on asking him again and again not to leave me.

I stopped reading after this line because I already know what you must have done....Okay he is a casanova (and he has probably cheated on you many times behind your back)...He is abusive...He is bad news...but you....why dont you have any self respect? Seriously this is love?....He wants to marry you? I'll tell you he is telling you the truth...He will 100% marry you....so that he has the license to do anything.....

Dont you think you deserve better? Ok I see its about the time you put into the relationship and ending it would be soooo hard....but seriously, are you really...are you really gonna miss him?.....

My Advice....dont dump him...directly........You're confused, right?......Confuse him....stop talking to him...dont tell him why.....Its gonna make him sad...and then angry....and he'll abuse you...when he does that, kick him right in the nuts and say "Dont you dare talk to me or any other girl ever like that !! Goodbye"....
    I Hope They Remember You...

Quote Originally Posted by Akhila srivats View Post
    He actually loves me so much and I too love him so much. Even in his college he had crush on a girl inspite he was in a relation with me at that time.. Last 4 months back also he was seriously interested in a girl who was my best friend.. and started ignoring me abusing me and even came to an extend of leaving me and breaking up with me. He told he has lost feelings for me he doesn't love me. He wants to enjoy his life. He wants to be free and all. He asked me a month time to become normal. But i was too desperate that i kept on asking him again and again not to leave me. . But I'm unable to forget that incident that he had a crush on my best friend.. Inspite he was in a relation with me.. He says he was bored of me. But he expects me to trust him so much. If I don't then he feels bad again for that too.. He still likes that girl.. But he says he loves me so much.. He also says he wants to marry me. I dont know what to do. I'm so confused.. I'm neither able to forget the past and move on happily with him. Nor I'm able to do anything else.!
    read the statements in bold. you are all over the place just while describing your case. I would go with what others are saying - he is not the right person for you. You seem to be a sensitive and emotional person, so you are not able to get over him. But think long term, chances are that you'll suffer if you continue this relationship.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Akhila srivats View Post
    Hello mam
    I'm in a relation from the past two years with a guy. He actually loves me so much and I too love him so much. But due to few reasons we used to fight a lot and he gets attracted to every cute girl on his way. Even in his college he had crush on a girl inspite he was in a relation with me at that time.. But he says its just attraction but in real he loves me. Last 4 months back also he was seriously interested in a girl who was my best friend.. and started ignoring me abusing me and even came to an extend of leaving me and breaking up with me. He told he has lost feelings for me he doesn't love me. He wants to enjoy his life. He wants to be free and all. He asked me a month time to become normal. But i was too desperate that i kept on asking him again and again not to leave me. One day he got very frustrted and abused me. Never before he gas abused me that way. I got so hurt and didnt call or talk to him anymore.After a month later he came back to me and patched up without even feeling guilty about what he has done. He just started speaking so sweetly like he used to do before and started being with me so nicely... Caring for me.. Making me happy.. But I'm unable to forget that incident that he had a crush on my best friend.. Inspite he was in a relation with me.. He says he was bored of me. But he expects me to trust him so much. If I don't then he feels bad again for that too.. He still likes that girl.. But he says he loves me so much.. He also says he wants to marry me. I dont know what to do. I'm so confused.. I'm neither able to forget the past and move on happily with him. Nor I'm able to do anything else.!
    Dear Dear Dear Akhila,
    please please please stop being ignorant..you can see clearly that he is not committed to you..
    why bother to think of any future....if you proceed with this..you will be jumping on an axe....its your call..

Have some self respect, leave him and never talk to him. Don't be desperate. You deserve someone better, someone better deserves you.
    You never know what you can become ..

Sounds like you need him more than he needs you and that would end up very hurtful. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the one person you want the most.

Sometimes you have to do what’s best for you and your life, not what’s best for everyone else. So, I would suggest you to leave him and find another guy.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

New Born

Drop him like a hot brick. He is a philanderer who is just exploiting and using your emotions as a back up option so that everytime he does not get the desired response from the other girl, there is a fall back option. Being a guy, I can tell you that most guys feel attracted to other sexy females(I am no exception either)in the vicinity but a sensible guy would always know where to draw the line when he is committed to a relation. There always will be girls more beautiful and sexy compared to you and there always would be guys more handsome and attractive than your present boyfriend, that certainly does not mean you go about trying your luck at every single doorstep in the hope of striking gold. He does not love you at all otherwise he would have wisened up after the first kick he received. So hard and unpleasant as it may sound, just move on in life and break off with him totally. I expect you are mature enough to understand what i am saying, final decision is yours since it is your life.
    Last edited by artonsenna; 26-01-2015 at 11:23 AM. Reason: addition

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

There are lot better things to do in life then always thinking about that desperate and worthless guy.invest ur energy and emotion in some creative ..positive work or hobby.
    Thank you bala

New Born

Hello Ms. Srivats!

You are on hook. Watch How I Met Your Mother S05E16, episode's name is "Hooked". Your problem will be solved.

P.S.: I am serious. Sometimes the actual life problems are dealt in a very practical manner in TV/movies etc. This is one such instance. If a picture is worth 1000 words, a video is worth 1000 sentences - no written advice will help you as much as watching the mentioned episode.
    Last edited by anks_sb; 26-01-2015 at 09:55 PM. Reason: PS

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

i know its tough to leave him but the day you get to be with someone who really loves you you will realise and tell yourself i wish i left that guy before... he is using you... he just want to try luck outside... once he found it wont work or he didnt get lucky enough he came back to you... well you cant blame him... you yourself you should have ask him for a jutification when he came back... you are hurt and you will continue to get hurt may be even worst than this in future because its you who has to stop this.. being desperate will only give you pain.. time to wake up and show this guy he isnt the best guy you would like in your life!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime