Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: AIB issues unconditional apology to Christian community

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Main kuch arz karta hu iss topic par.
    1. These all stars are "off market" , "over projected" ones.
    Check their 2014 records , Arjun Kapoor is nothing more than a star son ( Gunday , 2 states , finding fanny) ...2 out of 3 were flops. Gutkhe ke ad ka model lagta hai .
    ; Deepika - A party girl , but that charm also she is losing now a days ( Happy new year , finding fanny,kochadiiyan ) ;Now a days , it seems she is so desperate to get noticed....Seems like time over for her.
    Ranvir Singh, a star brat ( kill dil , gunday) he is a modified version of KRK , be it condom ad or any other linkups and controversy . Does everything to get noticed .But still i like him in the new ones.
    Alia ; she had to come man...Ghar ka maamla hai.
    Karan Johar ; According to TVF's Arnub "Numerous attempts to re create KKHH and DDLJ got consistently failed"

2.It is us who give them that much hype.So , it is our fault to get hurt when they do such cheap stunts .How they look at us ?
    " Indian audiences bhooke kutte ki tarah hai kuch bhi feko , kha legi" -- Mentioned in one of AIB gags.

3. AIB ki dukan gaaliyon ke bharose hi chalti hai. Kuch idiots youtube par aakar gaaliyan bakte hain ( replacing MTV roadies/ raghu etc ). People enjoy kyuki TV par bhi unko wohi dekhne ko milta hai jo wo khud karte hian.

Publicly Maa behen , adult jokes , sexual organs ki mazak banana aapko "Open Minded/Kool/sexy" banata hai.Lekin apni movie release ke time ,1 saal pehle ke kisi article me "cleavage" word ko aap pic karte ho aur uss par aapko "women empowerment" nazar aa jati hai.

Conclusion is : Jaise raja maharaja ke zamane me inko "Bhand/naachne gane wala" bolkar ussi tarah ki treatment di jaati thi...aaj bhi waisa hi hona chahiye. Thank god ....Some are good Hrithik,Ajay Devgan , Sallu Sir , Akshay Kumar etc jinse bollywood ki pehchan hai...
    Exactly .. Their videos r always like that .. They give all kinds of vulgar Gaali .. n still we watch them n make them popular .. n then complain they r being vulgar ..

Rainbow chaser Major General

Accha maje ki baat dekho, ye sabki maa bahan kar rahe the, Kisi Censor board member ne usi language me jawab diya to poori patrakaar biradri me pet dard shuru ho gaya
    let it rain over me....

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Kamaal hai..
    Mujhe ye samajh nahi aa raha ki logo ko takleef kya ho rahi hai.

Arrey tumko kabb bola Karan Johar ne show dekhne ko..?

Log 'Ticket le kar' show dekh rahe hain.. Jabardasti ghar se nahi utha rahe kisi ko.

Youtube pe jab link dikhe to AAGE se matt click karna. Issue khatam.

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Kamaal hai..
    Mujhe ye samajh nahi aa raha ki logo ko takleef kya ho rahi hai.

Arrey tumko kabb bola Karan Johar ne show dekhne ko..?

Log 'Ticket le kar' show dekh rahe hain.. Jabardasti ghar se nahi utha rahe kisi ko.

Youtube pe jab link dikhe to AAGE se matt click karna. Issue khatam.
    To fir youtube pe bhi ticket lagana chahiye tha na !
    .....ya fir private shows me dikhana chahiye tha....

What is the motive of them to release it in a public media ?
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Both...never expectled karan holding mik and started using swearing words..first thought a spoof or what!
    You are trying to take your mod ship to a whole new level.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

poor guys abuse someone
    ppl say uneducated to him
    when rich guys abuse
    he is fashionable and swag ban jaata hai
    ppl like it coz rich guy doing it

if someone translate that show in hindi then its a whole different story
    whitecollar ppl bunch of hippos

1. AIB maintained the ethics of insult comedy by making jokes about the hosts, the roasters and the roast master and not about a general community or a sect unless they have a representation. Kudos to them.

2. The representatives in the show have an option of prohibiting the jokes that are off-limits to them or their people, that means you are free to judge them ONLY for the jokes related to them.

3. Public figures like Actors, Politicians, Pop Stars, Socialites and God Men need to be subjected to insult comedy because that provides the transparency otherwise they will make moolah's at the expense of general public.

4. Remember, these things always has an audience because an aware public are cringed (if that is the word) by the way these public figures dupe their blind-folded followers in the first place.

In my opinion, this is coming of an age show for India because it raises awareness and shows the reality of today in a good way or another.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

Watch Comedy Central roasting of Charlie Sheen or Flavo Flav...

Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    Saying Haramzada by a Sadhvi was "National emergency" ......

MC BC and Vulgur Jokes are freedom of expression .................

Sahi hai bhai ..........Hypocrisy is inherited trait of "Liberals"
    Anything interesting that isn't saffron? and yes, if a SELF PROCLAIMED sadhvi says that, eyebrows has to be raised!!!

I didn't even care about AIB roasts until this thread. Just watched it. Thanks for wasting my time . It was so forced. They need good script writers. I know ordinary people who are funnier.

New Born

What the **** these politicians think of themselves. Please you ****ing dirty politicians give us some space. If no one has any problem then why the **** do you have problem.

Quote Originally Posted by mdt123 View Post
    What the **** these politicians think of themselves. Please you ****ing dirty politicians give us some space. If no one has any problem then why the **** do you have problem.
    Beta.......jyada gaaliyan nahi dete........language control karo.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

I think it was the best thing ever happened to Comedy in India....why? Because for the first time in a public platform in India, you would see people who are completely ok being made fun of in a "Bindaas" way......seriously kudos to Karan Johar, Alia, Deepika, Ranvir & Arjun and AIB..

See jokes are not supposed to be categorized into goody-goody jokes and vulgar jokes and Kapil sharma jokes.....jokes are simply jokes....and they were making jokes on each other (does not matter if their mom dad are included there, its not your mom and dad) and they freakin told you to F-off if you can't handle it.......Its your fault if you continued watching it and didn't like it, not AIB's.....

Only thing I didn't like was some jokes were repetitive and Rajiv Masand is not funny.....Arjun and Ranvir should seriously consider doing more stand-up comedy because it came so naturally.....the way they mocked Raghu...made my day.....

And secondly....It does not matter what Indians have written in their so-called "Sanskars".....a lot of people use abusive language privately or publicly every now and then....even women......it is really no big deal these days.....BC is no more a gaali but a common word used by even educated people.....You cannot escape the reality here.........

And If children are watching youtube, its their parents fault....because AIB is the least of their problems....there are lots and lots and lots of nasty shit around youtube.....

Indians need to learn to not take themselves so seriously and really just ignore what you don't like.........One silly comedy show is not gonna ruin our culture.....by the way why people even try to save culture...its not like tigers that we have 1408 remaining and we have to save them.....such bullshit "Hamein apni sanskriti ko bachana hai".....right...by freakin enforcing it...
    Last edited by adirocksit; 04-02-2015 at 08:21 PM. Reason: grammar
    I Hope They Remember You...

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Accha maje ki baat dekho, ye sabki maa bahan kar rahe the, Kisi Censor board member ne usi language me jawab diya to poori patrakaar biradri me pet dard shuru ho gaya
    wo censor board member inn comedians me se kisi ka dost nahi tha aur uska koi agreement tha aisa comment karne ka.......These guys are friends with each other....friends can say anything to each other........ye kyu bolega...

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    To fir youtube pe bhi ticket lagana chahiye tha na !
    .....ya fir private shows me dikhana chahiye tha....

What is the motive of them to release it in a public media ?
    So that people can laugh !!!....Thats the basic motive of comedy......very basic......