Thread: How to keep myself clean and hygenic?

Unregistered

Default How to keep myself clean and hygenic?

I am uncircumcised like most indian males. I always had a problem with keep myself clean day to day.

I clean myself everyday when I bathe. I also apply anti-fungal powder ABSORB on the head area.
    But after every trip to the bathroom in the office, the head starts smelling more n more.

I rub my head (skin pulled) with the underwear to clean it. But that also doesnt help as some urine leaks out and makes it more uncomfortable when its wet.

How to keep it dry and make sure I am dry everytime I urinate. Also, what can i do to keep it clean and not smell.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Its a good thing that you are aware that special attention needs to be paid to that area. In fact, if proper cleanliness procedures are not carried out, then there are reserves of what is called smegma under the foreskin that can cause a bad smell. All you need to do is to pull your foreskin back when you bathe and clean yourself and wash it nicely. That's about it, really.

You need to show it to a urologist once, normally men dont have any uncomfortable feeling.
    You never know what you can become ..

Young Gun

get circumcised and finish the story, there will be no smell, no doctor, no problems then.

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am uncircumcised like most indian males. I always had a problem with keep myself clean day to day.

I clean myself everyday when I bathe. I also apply anti-fungal powder ABSORB on the head area.
    But after every trip to the bathroom in the office, the head starts smelling more n more.

I rub my head (skin pulled) with the underwear to clean it. But that also doesnt help as some urine leaks out and makes it more uncomfortable when its wet.

How to keep it dry and make sure I am dry everytime I urinate. Also, what can i do to keep it clean and not smell.
    Clean with I-Clean

New Born

Most people usually like to simple deleted data on the phone , but do you know what the danger of they do this, possible the data has not completely deleted from phone , you can easy restore them with some recovery tools , which is why lots of personal data end up in the wrong hands ,so how to thoroughly delete everything from android phone

SB MahaGuru Colonel

kamal hay
    saf kaisay rahain

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

its a big problem for uncircumcised men. dont apply antifungal powder. actually i think u hv lot of deposits of smegma. best thing to do is during bathing clean ur prepuce properly by pulling back with lukewarm water. use detol / any bacteriocidal soap. clean atleast twice a day. dont clean with ur underwear it will worsen the case. use some tissue paper. i suspect u dont urinate properly thts y it leaks. consult any urologist.