Thread: need help for Love at office

New Born

Default need help for Love at office

Hi,

I am a guy working in a IT company, recently a new girl joined my company.
    She is very attractive and I managed to find a opportunity and managed to talk to her near the elevator a few times.

She sits on a different floor but I manage to pass by her desk a few times so had short talks with her a few times.
    I managed to finally ask her out for tea in the office cafeteria and we went together and had a good conversation and knew quite a bit of each other,it was a good experience and we both smiled and laughed quite a bit.

A couple of days later i again asked her for tea and she said later, and I again asked the next day and she said she will let me know and has not responded yet.
    We are connected on the office communicator and she has not replied on that yet.

What should I do to get her

She is not interested in you, maybe she is already committed. Just back off and save yourself from embarrassment.

New Born

She doesn't seem to take things forward with you.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shar1 View Post
    Hi,

She is very attractive and I managed to find a opportunity and managed to talk to her near the elevator a few times.

She sits on a different floor but I manage to pass by her desk a few times so had short talks with her a few times.
    I managed to finally ask her out for tea in the office cafeteria and we went together and had a good conversation and knew quite a bit of each other,it was a good experience and we both smiled and laughed quite a bit.

A couple of days later i again asked her for tea and she said later, and I again asked the next day and she said she will let me know and has not responded yet.
    We are connected on the office communicator and she has not replied on that yet.

If I were you, I would wait and watch....you have met her only once, there may be many things which you may not know like whether she has a bf or had a bf etc. I suggest you find that out and then decide.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Young Gun

Give her some time..... do not rush on her.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shar1 View Post
    Hi,

Bhai jaldi kaam shaitan ka hota hai. Frankly speaking it hardly matters that she is single or engaged. Thing comes first is how u approach. U want to hv many things with her but u hv to handle her. Like u r rushing too fast. U like her. U like to hangout with but tht doesnt mean u will ask her everyday. Best is chat with her regularly. But it shudnt look tht u came to meet her. Slowly tea coffee n rest. If she shows interest then u can ask she is single or mingled.

take it slow...next time you meet, try to find out if she is in a relationship.