Page 180 of 262 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3930

Thread: My Confession - IV

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    Things/words that comes to my mind when I remember these sbf members:
    pintu : Bangalore, Goa,beaches, blue colour shirt, golden retriever puppies, external hard disk...
    stud : BC, salman khan, virginity, Jaipur, rajastan , idli n sambhar
    riky : bihar , whatsapp group, advocates, patna
    gracefulguy : SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA, Dubai, Mumbai, gurgoan, sea n ocean , his son, mines ( ) , :-))
    balaji : chellam , a malayalam actor because of the resemblance, Tamil Nadu, tirupati balaji, a south actress coz she is his fav, moto g
    surya : obviously aloknath, movie vivah(dats the first one I have seen starring babuji), orissa , malayam movies, his tharki-ism
    luvon : Nepal, cap and yuvraj singh
    invi : since he travels a lot, the first image I have of him is a guy on a bullet,wearing a pull over, gloves and riding through uneven road in some north Indian valley! , Hyderabad, shabarimala pilgrimage, Delhi
    alqu : Kolkata, new delhi , civil service , documentaries , diplomats
    Galaxy resident : leone valley or something as shown in his profile, Silicon Valley too, madhya pradesh , song yeh taara woh taara , MS
    RV : canada,name Ravi coz I always read his name as Ravi instead of Rv followed by some numbers.. I don't even know his real name!

Neha: fair and lovely, doctor, Himachal Pradesh, daddy's girl, height, have imagined her in a hospital wearing doctor's coat with mobile in hand during breaks... So that image too...
    sush : sushmita sen, culinary skills, california, cakes, bihar, cooking thread,MS
    barbie:deeksha seth, Andra Pradesh, vizag , MS,chettinad prawn dish, imbb blog!
    Arumita: Jammu and Kashmir
    mimi: mauritius , mehndi designs
    Basanti : agra , hair style, songs dance basanti n rang de basanti

nicely written deepti
    let me add some more
    balaji: bond... james bond , 007 , panda po, revenue department, the dark knight , reputations , biryani on Sunday , athiesm, super star rajnikanth , padmashree kamal jee, laziness , village administraion.

Like you observed ... I also some observations

Deepthi Raj : anything that starts with 'Deep' lots of earrings in ear, kerala white saree, trissur coconut , police , Engineers in Computer Science (who I am kidding ) , meera jazmine (I think (always imagine) you might resemble her since I haven't seen your pic yet) , laddu nose , attitude , as KBR hostess , preeto maam (since lots of your reply in AA are very matured ) , privacy maniac (though you lost first position to bunny ).
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

pintu : Bangalore, Goa,beaches, blue colour shirt, golden retriever puppies, external hard disk...
    gracefulguy : SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA, Dubai, Mumbai, gurgoan, sea n ocean , his son, mines ( ) , :-))
    balaji : chellam , a malayalam actor because of the resemblance, Tamil Nadu, tirupati balaji, a south actress coz she is his fav, moto g
    surya : obviously aloknath, movie vivah(dats the first one I have seen starring babuji), orissa , malayam movies, his tharki-ism
    invi : since he travels a lot, the first image I have of him is a guy on a bullet,wearing a pull over, gloves and riding through uneven road in some north Indian valley! , Hyderabad, shabarimala pilgrimage, Delhi
    Galaxy resident : leone valley or something as shown in his profile, Silicon Valley too, madhya pradesh , song yeh taara woh taara , MS
    RV : canada,name Ravi coz I always read his name as Ravi instead of Rv followed by some numbers.. I don't even know his real name!

Neha: fair and lovely, doctor, Himachal Pradesh, daddy's girl, height, have imagined her in a hospital wearing doctor's coat with mobile in hand during breaks... So that image too...
    sush : sushmita sen, culinary skills, california, cakes, bihar, cooking thread,MS
    thanks Aries..... nicely described.

Aries- Rehman fan , south Indian. ... thick dark hair.... my AA section buddy... smiley is what I remember when I think about u.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Idli , nariyal ka ped , Ayyo , , kele ka patta , poda , Mohan Lal , 1000 words wale confessions
    #Aries

#RM_wala_Banter
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

Stud, thanks for reminding me of role model.... Forgot him completely!
    rolemodel: swag!!!! Also heavy English statements that I can't follow...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    kya hua..................
    Ajeeb log..... Kaise kyun samajh se pare.
    If there's one thing I can't tolerate, It's double standards .

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Sonam will ruin this....
    Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Agree with Aditya.............

Itna make up liposuction....duniya bhar ke surgeries...oopar se acting ka a nahi aata.....and look at the difference....original neerja.....so beautiful.....

Quote Originally Posted by arumita View Post
    tulip joshi ko cast karna chayie tha kuch hadd tak hai us ke jaise
    Ek hota hai confidence , uske upar over confidence , uske upar Meena boy , uske upar KRK aur uske bhi upar Sonam Kapoor
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

It was leon valley not leone left that place long time back...why silicon valley but nice work

Aries - Kerela, AA, beaches, Rehman fan, dog fear , insomnia
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Zindagi Kitni Khoobsoorat Hoti Hai Shayad Hi Kabhi Badtareen Insaan Isey Samajh Sake....

Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayee Ho
    Kismat Pe Naa Aaaye Yakeen....

How does that horse faced cunt still manages to have a career in acting after he compared Dilwale to Inception? Numb-nut either needs counselling or needs to put to sleep, ASAP.
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Nice...good idea too..u can start thread on it..

Aries .- tall curly hair..long skirt..proud malyali..pinto fan..kabhi kabhi hairan pareshan..ar rehman concert..nice shoes..
    Thank you bala

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gracefulguy View Post
    Agree with Aditya.............

Itna make up liposuction....duniya bhar ke surgeries...oopar se acting ka a nahi aata.....and look at the difference....original neerja.....so beautiful.....

The beauty and the looks dont matter here....that is not necessary to match....the acting skills should be good enough to make you care about Neerja that when she dies, you feel really sad and at the same time proud.....not like Thank god they killed Sonam Kapoor..couldn't bear her anyway...
    I Hope They Remember You...

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

It seems like that you just woke up from a memory recovery or something .....
    I Hope They Remember You...

Exclusive - Vrijesh Hirjee in Avengers 2

Inglorious

the srk-salmaan spat and their patch up, deepika-ranbir break up and then friendship, salmaan-kat-ranbeer triangle and the gossips..
    reality tv shows,judges-contestant aur unke film release timing..

aisa lagta hai ki bahot hi well planned,well timed , long term publicity ideas..
    Inglorious

💥💥💥💥💥💥 Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar

Kaha hai Sab log.......
    Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.