Page 101 of 262 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3930

Thread: My Confession - IV

Quote Originally Posted by ! Stud ! View Post
    Inspiration to singles : NEVER LOSE HOPE..

AMRITA GONE MATURE FROM USING PIGGY BANK TO DIGGY BANK
    Lol!!! Shez maal and hez maldaar!!!!
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Diggi Raja's dinner for today
    Last edited by ! Stud !; 06-09-2015 at 08:50 PM.
    आज का ज्ञान ........ सब चूतिये हैं !

Rainbow chaser Major General

We heard of maniac monday, but today was spamic sunday!!!!
    NEVER CHASE LOVE,ATTENTION OR AFFECTION. IF IT IS NOT GIVEN FREELY BY ANOTHER PERSON,ITS ISNT WORTH HAVING...

« rahmaniac » Lieutenant-Colonel ariesgirl's Avatar

The world is such a horrible place where literally no one cares about others... No matter how sincere you are to others,they won't even give a one percent back... People forget everything in no time.. They don't even mind using disrespectful words at others who were once around them with all the support... Don't know why there are only opportunists around... It's not about failed expectations...I have learnt not to do it..but can't stand seeing these things happening again and again... Hell with sincerity, honesty and kindness... And the worst part is I can't even change and be like others...i tried n failed miserably... I seriously feel like disappearing from this place and start afresh somewhere else... Somewhere nobody can find me..locate me.. A total rebirth types... Im so sick of these people and I have literally started hating even my existence... Such a mean world...
    Give people roses while they can still smell them. . .

Quote Originally Posted by ariesgirl View Post
    The world is such a horrible place where literally no one cares about others... No matter how sincere you are to others,they won't even give a one percent back... People forget everything in no time.. They don't even mind using disrespectful words at others who were once around them with all the support... Don't know why there are only opportunists around... It's not about failed expectations...I have learnt not to do it..but can't stand seeing these things happening again and again... Hell with sincerity, honesty and kindness... And the worst part is I can't even change and be like others...i tried n failed miserably... I seriously feel like disappearing from this place and start afresh somewhere else... Somewhere nobody can find me..locate me.. A total rebirth types... Im so sick of these people and I have literally started hating even my existence... Such a mean world...
    Feel sad for Dips that she is saying such things at a young age..feel like commenting but cant due to restrictions imposed

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Long time back me n behna planned of shifting to himalyas for the same reasons ...... I think time for u to join us too.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

GD mei bda bhari attack hua h spammers ka. Pandey ji ko power do koi.....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Quote Originally Posted by Neha1 View Post
    GD mei bda bhari attack hua h spammers ka. Pandey ji ko power do koi.....

Pl don't take this topic again Neha.....there has been extreme limit of confusion on prateek pandey issue.....and it has been in discussion with the admin.....
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

लम्हा भर मिलके रूठने वाले,
    ज़िन्दगी भर की दास्ताँ है तू।

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

There may be many ppl like that...but good ppl too exist .what you have to experience and filter.

Also it is not necessary that person bad for you can not be good for any other person and vice versa ..it depends upon chemistry you share with him/her.it is just that you are expecting from wrong person (for you)

So first funda is stop expecting ..be true to urself that you wont do wrong moreover will be helpful .and hopeful ..as good deeds will always come back..so as bad deeds...

Ready to give benefit of doubt most of time .

.this will calm you and will create postive vibes around you.
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    There may be many ppl like that...but good ppl too exist .what you have to experience and filter.

Also it is not necessary that person bad for you can not be good for any other person and vice versa ..it depends upon chemistry you share with him/her.it is just that you are expecting from wrong person (for you)

So first funda is stop expecting ..be true to urself that you wont do wrong moreover will be helpful .and hopeful ..as good deeds will always come back..so as bad deeds...

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post

There is no one good or bad, it's just priorities of a person. Just choose wisely.

You reliaze that the lazy bug has bit you,when you skip shaving daily,when all it takes is five minutes of your time!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    There is no one good or bad, it's just priorities of a person. Just choose wisely.
    Just You ... Only You