Page 53 of 262 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: My Confession - IV

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

Finally understood that It doesn’t take age to retire, it takes money.

Away from God, away from happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy_fog View Post
    Finally understood that It doesn’t take age to retire, it takes money.
    YA BUDDY.... RETIRE WEN U HAVE MONEY AND HOPE U DONT GO BEYOND 60 YEARS FOR THAT

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Dilemma. I’ve a 50 odd ft weeping willow tree thats apparently restricting sunlight to a neighbours garden for many a year now. They’ve asked me to chop it down. I don’t want to upset him but same time i don’t want to cut down a tree that i have been looking after for so long… to cut a tree is against my religion… How to reach a mutual agreement …
    So may it be

England itself is very very small… apprx 400x600 miles. You could probably travel that in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    All these years I thought UK, Britain and England are one and the same...... Until I stumbled upon this.........

So may it be

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    Dilemma. I’ve a 50 odd ft weeping willow tree thats apparently restricting sunlight to a neighbours garden for many a year now. They’ve asked me to chop it down. I don’t want to upset him but same time i don’t want to cut down a tree that i have been looking after for so long… to cut a tree is against my religion… How to reach a mutual agreement …
    What is more imp...? Neighbor's Comfort or a life form...? Tell him its a tree not a f***** solar eclipse.... How much sunlight it will block...? He won't die of darkness.... Tree toh oxygen bhi de raha hai....
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

What is more imp...? Neighbor's Comfort or a life form...? Tell him it's a tree not a f***** solar eclipse.... How much sunlight it will block...? He won't die of darkness.... Tree toh oxygen bhi de raha hai....

He’s lived in that house since 1971. Lady who i bought the house off had planted that tree, she had found it dumped in some roadside, it was only 20ft tall when we moved in… sunlight is rare in these neck of woods… it’s very valuable… he has threatened to take me to court because his plants are not growing in his garden. I have received a letter of complaint from the local council. I don’t want to be seen as stubborn but same time don’t want to cut down nature… I have thought about stating my faith of nature love to the court but don’t know if they will accept it … i don’t want a fine either
    So may it be

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

He’s lived in that house since 1971. Lady who i bought the house off had planted that tree, she had found it dumped in some roadside, it was only 20ft tall when we moved in… sunlight is rare in these neck of woods… it’s very valuable… he has threatened to take me to court because his plants are not growing in his garden. I have received a letter of complaint from the local council. I don’t want to be seen as stubborn but same time don’t want to cut down nature… I have thought about stating my faith of nature love to the court but don’t know if they will accept it … i don’t want a fine either
    Cant you trim it? Which tree is that?
    Thank you bala

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Cant you trim it? Which tree is that?
    It’s called a weeping willow tree, just like the mighty oak tree we consider it equal to the moon, it’s a masculine tree of great energies , a God for us. Bad luck extremely if we were to even look at it in a bad way let alone prune…
    So may it be

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

It’s called a weeping willow tree, just like the mighty oak tree we consider it equal to the moon, it’s a masculine tree of great energies , a God for us. Bad luck extremely if we were to even look at it in a bad way let alone prune…
    Oh really complicated situation...:/
    Thank you bala

I have two valuable arguments to my favour providing the UK law accepts, plus a good family solicitor . My neighbour has a huge glass house where he grows plants and herbs. He has had that greenhouse since 1971. If i were to chop down my tree, i’m afraid that some of the branches of my fallen tree might break the panes of glass of his much prized greenhouse. I would be liable by law to compensate so i fear not to prune. I contest that he first has to move his greenhouse to the other side of his garden, preferably to the east side where the sun shines in the early hours. Given his age i’m hoping he’s unable and that i will win. Second argument is based on my religion/faith. It is against my faith to cut down my God - a willow tree. I will take it to court and you might read about it in the sun/daily mail as the first of it’s kind.

So be it.
    So may it be

Some people have no compassion for nature…
    So may it be

Stupid fan boys of Aamir, Sharukh and Salman have ruined the IMDB Top 250 list for me!!! My life is aimless now!!!
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

to cut a tree is against my religion…
    Just out of curiosity, what religion is it?
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

I stay in a building which has 3 floors....... My room is on 3rd floor... 3 years back I was getting good amount of sunlight and ventilation.... After first year of my stay, a parallel building was constructed by some builder.... The bldg is tall and it blocked all the sunlight entering my room. From past 2 years I have to keep the tube-light on even at day time, else it gets terribly dark inside. Should I send a notice to the builder or owner of that bldg to demolish their bldg, since its causing inconvenience to me?

Tomorrow you might intend to build multiple floors and extend your house, it might block sunlight from entering his garden, does that mean you have to tamper or destroy your property..? Considering reverse hypothetical situation, what if he constructs and extends his house which causes inconvenience to you... Will he damage his property to suit your needs..?

Of course tree and house are 2 different entities, but at the end, the type of inconvenience caused is the same.

I presume, the tree stands in your property, then who the heck is he to dictate terms on you...how can he tell what will stay and what will go... what you can allow and what you have to chop down in your property?

Next time he sends a notice, buy a small cactus plant, wrap it with the notice paper and gift him to grow in his garden.... The cactus plant will consume less sunlight and water...and in spare time he can eventually f*** himself with it...

The tree isn't going anywhere..... That tree might be house of squirrels and birds...? where would they go...?
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

I stay in a building which has 3 floors....... My room is on 3rd floor... 3 years back I was getting good amount of sunlight and ventilation.... After first year of my stay, a parallel building was constructed by some builder.... The bldg is tall and it blocked all the sunlight entering my room. From past 2 years I have to keep the tube-light on even at day time, else it gets terribly dark inside. Should I send a notice to the builder or owner of that bldg to demolish their bldg, since its causing inconvenience to me?

Tomorrow you might intend to build multiple floors and extend your house, it might block sunlight from entering his garden, does that mean you have to tamper or destroy your property..? Considering reverse hypothetical situation, what if he constructs and extends his house which causes inconvenience to you... Will he damage his property to suit your needs..?

Of course tree and house are 2 different entities, but at the end, the type of inconvenience caused is the same.

I presume, the tree stands in your property, then who the heck is he to dictate terms on you...how can he tell what will stay and what will go... what you can allow and what you have to chop down in your property?

Next time he sends a notice, buy a small cactus plant, wrap it with the notice paper and gift him to grow in his garden.... The cactus plant will consume less sunlight and water...and in spare time he can eventually f*** himself with it...

The tree isn't going anywhere..... That tree might be house of squirrels and birds...? where would they go...?

good replyyy