Thread: I love her so much! Should I tell her?

Unregistered

Default I love her so much! Should I tell her?

I love a girl..we both working together in same office..she's very cute beautiful..and i enjoyed her company alot..but the thing is that should i tell her that i love her..??.. M scared to tell her that i love her .. I haven't gather courage to tell her that i love her and i can do anything for her..I don't know what her thinking about me....so please tell me how to tell her that i love her??.. Plss..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, rather than just blurting it out, maybe you should drop a few hints before, like how much you like her company, what are the things you like about her, how you like being with her etc....then see how she responds and take it from there.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love a girl..we both working together in same office..she's very cute beautiful..and i enjoyed her company alot..but the thing is that should i tell her that i love her..??.. M scared to tell her that i love her .. I haven't gather courage to tell her that i love her and i can do anything for her..I don't know what her thinking about me....so please tell me how to tell her that i love her??.. Plss..
    just wait till someone else takes her away..
    you might get guts for the next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As Maam suggests try and drop a few hints........see how she reciprocates and get to know her in the process you will also know her real personality ,the way she treats you etc....this will give you an idea if she is really worth pursuing...........then if you decide to take things forward.........do tell her how you feel and leave it at that .

It is always better to regret after you have tried rather than regretting for not having tried at all.....

If it happens , it happens if it doesn't happen your life just does not depend on that......
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by theachiever View Post
    As Maam suggests try and drop a few hints........see how she reciprocates and get to know her in the process you will also know her real personality ,the way she treats you etc....this will give you an idea if she is really worth pursuing...........then if you decide to take things forward.........do tell her how you feel and leave it at that .

It is always better to regret after you have tried rather than regretting for not having tried at all.....

If it happens , it happens if it doesn't happen your life just does not depend on that......
    Sathya vachan maharaj...............
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

Young Gun

Agar nahi bologe to chalege.... agar itne hi scared ho...... aur bahut pyar karte ho....
    agar nahi chalega... to bol do..... outcome jaisa bhi hai.... usko handle kar sakte hai baad mein
    go for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Sathya vachan maharaj...............
    Thank you buddy.....
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

New Born

Drop hints. See how she reciprocates. Don't hurry up without knowing the person within and her intentions and willingness, as you might end up getting hurt anyways.
    If she reciprocates positively, you will know what to do yourself.

Wink at her, the next steps will happen by itself.
    You never know what you can become ..

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well my friend it is to you.. if you really love her then tell her or show some signs that you like her first like give her flowers and her out for movies or dinner or some thing and she how she responds.

why do you "have" to tell her? continue the good times and weave a situation around her to make the bonding stronger and stronger....there will come a situation where telling her will just be a formality...