Thread: Can't forget GF even after marriage

Unregistered

Default Can't forget GF even after marriage

Hi there,

I recently got married under family pressure. I had a GF and I wanted to marry her, but my parents didn't agree. Now, I keep on thinking to tell my wife about my GF and get a divorce. I came into parents emotions and decided to marry a girl they had selected. But, now I am regretting a lot and want to go back to my GF. My GF wants to be with me too, but she won't talk to me till I am separate from my wife, which is fair. Please help.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, the thing is that none of this is your wife's fault, but your weakness that you succumbed to the pressure from them. Your gf's stand on this is also correct- you have let her down once and she does not want to now get involved with you until you can assure her of a future.
    The decision is yours to take- a hard one, really, but you have to decide if you want to give the marriage a chance or break off and be with your GF. Just take a decision one way or another so that you can then carry on with your life and let the girls carry on with theirs.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi there,

I recently got married under family pressure. I had a GF and I wanted to marry her, but my parents didn't agree. Now, I keep on thinking to tell my wife about my GF and get a divorce. I came into parents emotions and decided to marry a girl they had selected. But, now I am regretting a lot and want to go back to my GF. My GF wants to be with me too, but she won't talk to me till I am separate from my wife, which is fair. Please help.
    You have no right to ruin you wife's future..........

You didn't took a stand when it mattered the most....

Your wife trusts you...and thats why she chose to marry you. Open your eyes wide...and see the fact that your wife has left her family...and trying to adjust with you. She has accepted your family as her's......... There is no point in dwelling in past... Marriage is sacred and serious affair....
    Keep your selfish cravings aside for a while.........and Think about your wife... does she deserve a divorce.....? your indifference...? and a bleak future.... Is that the price she has to pay for marrying you...?

Everyone falls in love...at some point of time.... things don't materialize sometimes.... but there isn't any point in dwelling in past.... Be a man.... Be responsible.... Move on from your past... and focus on your wife... Who knows... her love and selfless sacrifices may compel you to fall in love with her....
    Last edited by Albert Pinto; 04-03-2015 at 08:11 PM.
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

Pity for ur Wife .. She Trusted an A**hole like u & have to live her whole life with u ..
    What should u do??
    First thing u should do is "GET A LIFE" n "if u can then Discover U have some B**s in u to stand up for a cause at the right moment" ...

Man up and move on. You should have thoght about this before marriage.

If she has trusted you and left her family for you, prove your worth by keeping her happy..Know it can be hard but may be your married life with the present girl may turn out to be good all you need at this moment is a perspective/mindset shift..

Sometimes things don't workout for numerous reasons..you should have been clear with your parents about your personal life......

Things can be hard but please try and move on.....and focus on the present and future.
    Last edited by theachiever; 06-03-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Live ur lyf lyk U r the director of a movie.Can’t control 100% ,roll wid the punches as if U were calling the shots.

dont know what to say....life can be tough sometimes...

but now that you have married a girl, learn to live with it.. you'll eventually fall in love with her..if not, you'll die trying

SB Addict

Hi there,

its sad to think about what you did..
    now what you are about to do is also sad...
    i can't suggest anything buddy..
    you chose this shit...and don't blame your parents..
    it was your weakness that lead you to this situation...
    its better to tell your wife about it..
    if you keep this thing again bottled up..you won't be able to love back your wife..
    and there is no point in living such life..its better to give pain for a short period rather than to live in it for lifetime..

Time is the biggest healer, keep trying and you will forget your ex. The key is to cut off all communications with her. Change fone nbrs, emails and everything and delete all pics etc.
    You never know what you can become ..

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Stick to ur decision buddy..u commited first mistake by not taking stand at right time...now again u r commiting same mistake ....at least try to stand now for ur decision. Stay with ur wife.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Young Gun

Dude... life is not game that you can play.... marying someone and divorcing her is like playing with her life.....
    You should have taken strong steps before marraige....why such hipocracy.....
    now do not do anything stupid accept your wife and move on....otherwise you will end up getting nothing in life.....

New Born

You are an absolute fool!

So do you think by divorcing your wife and getting married to your girlfriend, you will make your parents happy? Will they agree for it?

Grow up man!

You said that you married because of your parents' pressure which you should have handled before marriage. Now it is of no use to repent about the past. Do not spoil the life of your wife who has come to you by trusting you. Do not cause a heartbreak to her. Think wisely and forget that girl.

Good Luck!

--
    Starpower

Hi there,

You had no b**ls when required. Dont ruin it further....try to keep the woman happy!!!!

Hi there,

u r the best example of a spineless human being. ppl like u shudnt love coz as u cant fight for ur gf with ur parents, then betraying ur wife for ur ex gf. i shudnt curse but if u dont take radical steps then it wud be hard for u to find real one either from ur gf / wife. bhagwaan satbudhi de isko.