Thread: High IQ disturbing sex life

New Born

Default High IQ disturbing sex life

Mam I am a 25 years old male, currently student and a businessman. I have exceptionally high IQ which was noticed by teachers and my parents in quiet early age. This helped me achieve significant success throughout my academic career as I stayed on top of every field I entered. But on the down side, I had to face some problems too, my high IQ is due to my hyper active brain, I can't control my thoughts or in other words relax my brain, due to this, I am an insomniac, as my average sleep in 24 hours is no more then 3 hours.
    Last month I got married. My wife was chosen by my parents and we were not in contact before our wedding. But now, we have developed wonderful friendship among ourselves and we both love each other alot, but the problem I am facing is again my hyperactive brain. Due to it, I can't concentrate and stay unable to reach climax, we have tried again and again, and carried out Intercourse even for upto 30 minutes but with same results. My wife is very loving and coperative but I can't put her in much pain, I don't know what to do, have even thought of giving up. Please help, is there anyone else who have faced such a problem.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Listen, why don't you get some counselling on this. Not being able to reach a climax is probably not connected to the high IQ, but could be a physiological thing. Do pay a visit to a urologist to get an opinion.

New Born

First of all, take it easy. I assume this is first time for you, so it has its own pressure. Try to enjoy cuddling n foreplay, and not focus only on orgasm. This way atleast the endorphines that get released will help you relax a bit.
    Also, meanwhile talk to a urologist as Preeto Maam suggested.
    Eventually, you will have an amazing sex life.

New Born

Maam, its not a physiological thing because I can reach climax with masturbation, but the problem with sex is that I get distacted even by smallest of things, and yes, I had thought that if I this didn't work out, I will go for counselling.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander98 View Post
    Mam I am a 25 years old male, currently student and a businessman. I have exceptionally high IQ which was noticed by teachers and my parents in quiet early age. This helped me achieve significant success throughout my academic career as I stayed on top of every field I entered. But on the down side, I had to face some problems too, my high IQ is due to my hyper active brain, I can't control my thoughts or in other words relax my brain, due to this, I am an insomniac, as my average sleep in 24 hours is no more then 3 hours.
    Last month I got married. My wife was chosen by my parents and we were not in contact before our wedding. But now, we have developed wonderful friendship among ourselves and we both love each other alot, but the problem I am facing is again my hyperactive brain. Due to it, I can't concentrate and stay unable to reach climax, we have tried again and again, and carried out Intercourse even for upto 30 minutes but with same results. My wife is very loving and coperative but I can't put her in much pain, I don't know what to do, have even thought of giving up. Please help, is there anyone else who have faced such a problem.
    mr. rainman the main problem u hv is u r thinking too many things. as far a know thinking has relation with IQ but high IQ has no significant relationship with hyper brain activity. u hv any idea wht hyper active brain is except terminology. wen brain is in some kind of stress or neuronal disorders. i presume u r fickle minded. earn to keep ur mind calm. do meditation. it will help ur brain to settle down ur excitement.

you would have sorted out your problem yourself if you had high IQ.
    you are just another normal stupid person.
    Chillax and have fun.

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

You have high IQ...figure it out yourself...
    I Hope They Remember You...

Quote Originally Posted by himansh View Post
    you would have sorted out your problem yourself if you had high IQ.
    you are just another normal stupid person.
    Chillax and have fun.
    This was the first thought that came to my mind...this is a medical issue and this dude expects the resolution on this forum....

yes, you really have a high IQ

skip the academics and work for sometime.......watch lots of dirty movies!!!!....

Banned

go see some psycologist,doctor or counseller

why r u wasting time in this forum????

New Born

Default take a chill pill

hey this concentration and distraction thing is normal with people who masturbate before marriage (in early days of marriage) as they are not getting the same feeling with intercourse which they get with hands but if you don't masturbate now you will get used to new feeling. Secondly while masturbating the level of friction remains the same you get kind of immune to that level of friction and as sometimes when you get extra lubrication due to the fact that woman is excited in initial days (if both are new to the game) you don't get that level of friction. Work on different positions and notice which way you get good grip and you will be successful. And there is no pain you are inflicting on your wife if you are doing it right rather its a pleasure for her too so if you get this thing out of your mind it would be easier too.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Dhakkan....your IQ is so HIGH that the best place you felt to get the solution was this forum?? Ya sure about your IQ story?? Here all you can get are Views and Advises....that's it....NOT REMEDIES...plzzz you better start saying the facts rather making Stories....

You need both psychiatrist as well as a urologist.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Don't masturbate for 3 months. Your brain will rewire. think like this your hungry since 4 days and the 5th day there's a buffet right infront of you. That same feeling you will have during sex if you stop masturbating for a while.
    Like i said no masturbation and more foreplay. You will thank me later

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander98 View Post
    Hi I think that it is not related to your high IQ it is because you brain is working more then usual and you need to find some time to relax and take thngs easy.. and like maam said take some counselling...