Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35

Thread: What Some Muslims Are Doing For Hindus In Pakistan On Holi Will Make You Stand Up

  1. #16
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Ye kya baat hui!??? matlab in india, jains and parsees are not minorities!?...bcoz they are citizens of india!??

    ha ha ha ...........they are Indians ...........we all are same .............Thanks
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  2. #17
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by parveztubez View Post
    Sir again you are great.

    1. Fair enough don't expect, for you they may be Nationalist but for me they are the one dividing INDIA (in the name of religion) and dividing you from me too........Indian Muslims don't require human shield coz India is still a secular country. RSS, VHP etc don't like secularism. Their interest is in Hindu Rashtra.

    One thing is for sure India will loose it's pride and prestige if RSS, VHP etc will be allowed to change India's law as per their wish and the future outcome of it will be that more new countries are born out of India.

    2. Regarding beef nobody is killed or injured yet coz Indian Muslims are obeying the new law (though they are against it). What if Indian Muslims don't give a damn and continue beef sale - will you keep quite????
    Muslims are not stopped from celebrating their festival yet coz India is still a secular country then again some of you cry over the use of loud speaker during call for prayers which hardly last for 2 minutes.

    Real agony of irony is that you have lot's of hole in your own under-pant and you are busy counting holes of Pakistan's under-pant.
    Good you realize . still as usual, miles away from contextual factful response, need fact check again ....

    1. You didnt answer , why we dont have human shield to protect muslims in India, we have our president a Muslim, a cricket captain ....famous Bollywood stars etc etc ........ no Human shield and no discrimination on religion ......yet we have flourishing RSS, Proud of it.
    Morale- Before crying check facts not perception of few unreasonable entity

    2. Indian Muslims are obeying the new Law ? be it muslims ort not ...Law doesnt require approval , it has to be obeyed ...... Why Indian Muslims wont follow law .....what logic and image you wanna create for Indian Muslims ...... dont genrealize Indian Muslims based upon your limited fiction perceptions
    India is seculare bcoz Hindus are secular 80%+ citizens , Its our culture ......coz we dont have supremacy theory in Hinduism and nor we have any inferiority complex from growth ofother faiths ...
    Morale - Be Indian, choose your faith......enjoy ......dont prioritize religion with country or society


    Pakistan is nothing but a failed Islamic republic , another religious fanaticism driven country
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  3. #18
    Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Your Internet
    Posts
    1,175
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Good you realize . still as usual, miles away from contextual factful response, need fact check again ....

    1. You didnt answer , why we dont have human shield to protect muslims in India, we have our president a Muslim, a cricket captain ....famous Bollywood stars etc etc ........ no Human shield and no discrimination on religion ......yet we have flourishing RSS, Proud of it.
    Morale- Before crying check facts not perception of few unreasonable entity

    2. Indian Muslims are obeying the new Law ? be it muslims ort not ...Law doesnt require approval , it has to be obeyed ...... Why Indian Muslims wont follow law .....what logic and image you wanna create for Indian Muslims ...... dont genrealize Indian Muslims based upon your limited fiction perceptions
    India is seculare bcoz Hindus are secular 80%+ citizens , Its our culture ......coz we dont have supremacy theory in Hinduism and nor we have any inferiority complex from growth ofother faiths ...
    Morale - Be Indian, choose your faith......enjoy ......dont prioritize religion with country or society
    Love you for this.

  4. #19
    Red Baron Colonel mavvrick_111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    La Noche
    Posts
    15,688
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    yes some muslims
    but most of muslims of pakistan are busy in murdering and raping of Hindus.
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

  5. #20
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Nice gesture.....but its not the same in every province....pakistan still have a long road ahead regardng minorities safety and equal rights.

  6. #21
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Nice gesture.....but its not the same in every province....pakistan still have a long road ahead regardng minorities safety and equal rights.
    minority safety in Islamic republic of Pakistan ....................weak attempt for Optimism

    Its a failed religious terrorist country
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  7. #22
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Yes they are, but there's hope for everyone!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    minority safety in Islamic republic of Pakistan ....................weak attempt for Optimism

    Its a failed religious terrorist country

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Yes they are, but there's hope for everyone!!!
    there is no hope for terrorism in islam.
    pakistan is a failed terrorist religious dictatorship in the name of sharif government.
    Pakistani mullas only top in one thing = porn search

  9. #24
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Yes there is no hope for terrorism in islam. That's the spirit . Every one should think that way instead of identifying islam with terrorism. Tks!
    Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    there is no hope for terrorism in islam.
    pakistan is a failed terrorist religious dictatorship in the name of sharif government.
    Pakistani mullas only top in one thing = porn search

  10. #25
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Yes there is no hope for terrorism in islam. That's the spirit . Every one should think that way instead of identifying islam with terrorism. Tks!
    agree but its followers of Islam only who serves Terrorism to the world , so instead of everyone identifying, Islam at most incidences is self explanatory a weapon for terrorism used by terrorist as an ideology for their terrorist activities

    Thanks.
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  11. #26
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    agree but its followers of Islam only who serves Terrorism to the world , so instead of everyone identifying, Islam at most incidences is self explanatory a weapon for terrorism used by terrorist as an ideology for their terrorist activities

    Thanks.
    Hmmm...maybe nowadays. But i'd strongly suggest you read a good history book...people have always been killed in name of religion...nothing specific with a particular religion or exclusive to one religion.

  12. #27
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Hmmm...maybe nowadays. But i'd strongly suggest you read a good history book...people have always been killed in name of religion...nothing specific with a particular religion or exclusive to one religion.
    Not in our country .............. till Islamic robbers came andlooted and robbed and converted people ........
    Religious killings in India started with Islam only ......Mughals

    You dont need a book for that
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  13. #28
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Bhai duniya mein India ke alawa bhi bahut countries hain!....stop being a frog in the well!....
    No killing for religion!?...really!?...what was mahabharat all about!?...Killin for fun!?....

    Islam se pehle India mein wars nahin hotey the!??...You do need a book.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    Not in our country .............. till Islamic robbers came andlooted and robbed and converted people ........
    Religious killings in India started with Islam only ......Mughals

    You dont need a book for that

  14. #29
    SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kashmir 370
    Posts
    17,934
    Rep Power
    81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guy pearce View Post
    Bhai duniya mein India ke alawa bhi bahut countries hain!....stop being a frog in the well!....
    No killing for religion!?...really!?...what was mahabharat all about!?...Killin for fun!?....

    Islam se pehle India mein wars nahin hotey the!??...You do need a book.
    We are not discussing Globe or countries of earth ....... good you havent said there are millions of stars in galaxy .....Stop being communal frog

    did Mahabharat war was for Hindu Vs non Hindus .....for which religion they fought ......

    Islam se pehle Hindustaan mai religious killing nahi hui .......debate that with facts ....dont run away ....dont hide ...tell me single instance of religious killings other than Islam before Islam exported/imported to India
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

  15. #30
    SB Wizard Captain guy pearce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    3,028
    Rep Power
    60

    Default

    Told ya before....stop being frog in the well. Nations..men...prophets..gods...all are mere blimps in time and space when you look out to the sky....(i mean the real one....fake and mythological ones tou don't even count)....

    As per mahabharat, you are tellin me that the great war was not for dharma!?....thats not what geeta tells!!..
    Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    We are not discussing Globe or countries of earth ....... good you havent said there are millions of stars in galaxy .....Stop being communal frog

    did Mahabharat war was for Hindu Vs non Hindus .....for which religion they fought ......

    Islam se pehle Hindustaan mai religious killing nahi hui .......debate that with facts ....dont run away ....dont hide ...tell me single instance of religious killings other than Islam before Islam exported/imported to India

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-04-2015, 01:34 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 12:16 PM
  3. 'A bomb does not discriminate between Hindus and Muslims'
    By basanti<<< in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 03:07 PM
  4. For Kashmiri Hindus and Muslims, Shivratri bridges a gap
    By arumita in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 21-02-2012, 04:04 PM
  5. Forefather of Indian Muslims Were Hindus
    By rajpaldular in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-11-2008, 01:38 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •