Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She 's had sex before!

Banned

Default She 's had sex before!

Hello Everyone

I m samir and i know its silly to ask such question....
    I hv a GF who is not virgin she has done sex with condom n without condom with first bf..... n she still loves him i guess but she is not going to marry him .... evn she know dat v r not goin to marry each other n she is ready to have sex with me without condom ...but thing is she is going to have her periods on that day but not sure .... what precaution should i take while having sex ..... what if i do anal sex ... i m a virgin boy ... guide me with periods sex and what if i ejaculate my sperm in her vigana ..... how to stop pregnancy....

neither she goin to marry her 1st bf nor me but than too she want me to continue this kind of relation after marriage .... i know its wrong ....what kind of precaution should i take to maintain dis kind of relation

need answer in simple language.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You seem to be very confused as to what you are really ashing. Anyway, here are some points in simple language
    1. Take precautions while having sex- there's nothing like a safe period to prevent pregnancy.
    2. If you are a virgin, then anal sex will be very difficult to start with. Once you are comfortable with the act of sex, only then should you address this concern
    3. No, you should not have a sexual relationship with her after marriage.

Young Gun

why indulge in such relationship and act?
    It seems to be lucrative for now.... but you never know later what will happen.....so why pursue...

Banned

i only know that she has a periods problem whis she has to suffer for 10 days plus medicine ...

what if i do sex with her on menstrual cycle ..... how to stop pregnancy if i do without condom ??

Quote Originally Posted by teachme3x View Post
    i only know that she has a periods problem whis she has to suffer for 10 days plus medicine ...

what if i do sex with her on menstrual cycle ..... how to stop pregnancy if i do without condom ??
    I-pill but be sure for welcoming HIV, candidiasis, chlamydiasis, gonnorhoea, syphilis n other stds for not using protection...................

New Born

If she is not going to marry you, why even get into a physical relationship in the first place? Why not look elsewhere and try to find a long term partner?

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teachme3x View Post

use a condom despo....after her periods..
    I Hope They Remember You...

Simple language? Deevaar me mori nikaal le bhai..
    You never know what you can become ..

Why so desperate to have sex with this particular girl!???...You will get a lot of sex...Dunn worry!!...life's too long......don't get any sexual disease and cut it short!

Banned

After having love making, your partner need to go for freshen up as this way it may release the sperm gone in her vagina.

New Born

If u a Virgin still, then best u also find a Virgin partner you will get to explore be more comfortable, don't go for someone who sleeps around and u not clued up as to what is required

Banned

frankly speaking she is my cousin
    Last edited by teachme3x; 20-03-2015 at 01:52 PM.

New Born

hey I think u r confused in this situation I think u must stick to basic

In a simple way stay out of it,if hurting u so much

i think its best to stick with a condom (see what i did there!!)...first time, you are going to cum early, and you dont want to be dealing with unwanted issues...

New Born

Director producer Nalin Singh is coming up with his next movie My virgin Diary ,film which is based on story of Delhi University Campus , This movie puts light on day to day struggle of a Student in Campus and how Campus make them learn to fight these day to day struggles, How friends become family, how campus becomes second home.Nalin Singh puts light on Psychology on Osho to Solve these day to day problems of Society and your Personal Life.