Thread: She's giving me stressful times

Unregistered

Default She's giving me stressful times

Respected Madam,
    I was in relationship with a girl elder than me. I love her and worship her. We both are in same university. She is very social and have so many friends. She is busy all day with them. I was saying her from many days that i need you to manage your time and take out some for me too, which she promised a lot of time but couldn't do so. I always found her comfortable with me. But she never accepted in words that she loves me. We hanged out almost once a week. 2 days before i asked her to decide that whether she wants to be with me or not because she is not giving me proper time and always says i need more time. Yesterday she replied that we must not be together because i am not eligible to be with a guy like you. What must i say to her i don't want to lose her at any cost. I am ready to do anything for her. She loves me too but she is not expressive and she don't do anything to keep up our relation. I am the one who have to say sorry for everything and brag. Please guide me what should i do? Please

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, I understand that you are scared to lose her, but I believe that you need to take a little chill pill about this. Don't be desperate and say that you accept what she says. See, she's got used to you always apologising and begging, so stop being predictable. Say to her that you are 'sorry to hear of he decision but if thats what she really wants, you will accept it with a heavy heart.'- words to that effect.
    If she wants to be with you, she will get in contact with you- if she really does not, then your pushing it will make no difference anyway.

Young Gun

Dude she is taking you for granted......
    AND PLEASE DO NOT DO ANYTHING just to ger her..... and those in which you have to adjust and sacrifice a lot... in short change yourself a lot.... because real pain will start after that......... when you will do anything just to cling with her.... and i tell you if you do that in due time you will loose your respect.......

I think she knows all you weak point and handling you like that.... so do not get subdue by this and let her go........ if she value you will come back... else their is not point on pampering her with anything........................

Their many good girls you will meet in her life... atleast keep youself open for them....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Dude first understand that love cant be forced on anyone. If she does not want to be with you, she means it. Love is always a two way street....so dont waste your time on her.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Respected Madam,
    I was in relationship with a girl elder than me. I love her and worship her. We both are in same university. She is very social and have so many friends. She is busy all day with them. I was saying her from many days that i need you to manage your time and take out some for me too, which she promised a lot of time but couldn't do so. I always found her comfortable with me. But she never accepted in words that she loves me. We hanged out almost once a week. 2 days before i asked her to decide that whether she wants to be with me or not because she is not giving me proper time and always says i need more time. Yesterday she replied that we must not be together because i am not eligible to be with a guy like you. What must i say to her i don't want to lose her at any cost. I am ready to do anything for her. She loves me too but she is not expressive and she don't do anything to keep up our relation. I am the one who have to say sorry for everything and brag. Please guide me what should i do? Please

Other than you thinking that she "loves" you, there is not one single example which you have mentioned that demonstrates that she "loves" you in any way! I think you are delusional and you need to snap out of it as you are wasting your time.

You need to let her go, dont let yourself used.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Buddy, what is the guarantee that even after you doing lots for her, she wouldn't change her mind? There are scenarios where people change even after being full fledged in a relation. So, don't let any relation take priority over your own self-respect. Agreed, you love her and don't want her to go, so set up some limits of things that you can do for her, and do that. If she reciprocates, well and good. If she doesn't she will loose someone who loves her so much, and you loose someone who don't love you. Who's loss is bigger?
    The pain of loosing her will reduce in lesser time than the pain of loosing your self respect. So man up, take charge of your life.

stop making demands - u asked her to choose. she chose.

what is it that you want? you want her to give you more time and be with you? who do you think you are to say that? just accept the facts and move on.