Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Islam is the fastest growing religion, Muslim will be equal to Christian population

Islam is a religion of peace and humanity. Non Muslims are accepting islam just because of the behavior or Muslims even with non muslims.

SB Addict

has killing of shia muslims by ISIS and others taken into consideration in this survey?
    has they counted indian muslim's philosophy " TERRORIST KA KOI RELIGION NAHI HOTA"?
    has they counted killings by Israel, US, NATO?

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Humstudents View Post
    Islam is a religion of peace and humanity. Non Muslims are accepting islam just because of the behavior or Muslims even with non muslims.
    Peace is evident from 9/11 to Sydney to Peshawar to Afghanistan to Syria to Yemen to ISIS to Paris .........
    Humanity is taught by ISIS, Boko harem, Al qeda, Taliban in the name of Islam only

Ok lets keep all aside
    In India same peacfull religion enforces legal provisiojn to marry a 12 year old girl and to marry four girl/women ....What is this ?

And behaviour of Muslims with non muslims are evident clearly in Kashmir and for that matter in balochistan !!

Lets not slug-fest and think rationally
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

I don't see how it is something to be Proud of..
    Each and every Religion has a place on Earth. Growing of a Religion is generally based on two aspects :

(1) Growing Population
    (2) Conversions

I don't think any of the two mentioned are anything to be happy about.

G'day
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

hehehehehehehehe....true
    Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    I don't see how it is something to be Proud of..
    Each and every Religion has a place on Earth. Growing of a Religion is generally based on two aspects :

(1) Growing Population
    (2) Conversions

I don't think any of the two mentioned are anything to be happy about.

G'day
    .......here we go again

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    Peace is evident from 9/11 to Sydney to Peshawar to Afghanistan to Syria to Yemen to ISIS to Paris .........
    Humanity is taught by ISIS, Boko harem, Al qeda, Taliban in the name of Islam only

Ok lets keep all aside
    In India same peacfull religion enforces legal provisiojn to marry a 12 year old girl and to marry four girl/women ....What is this ?

And behaviour of Muslims with non muslims are evident clearly in Kashmir and for that matter in balochistan !!

Lets not slug-fest and think rationally
    reality of islam came forward in 1986 itself when whole muslim india objected to shah bano's grant of rupees 500 per month by Supreme Court.
    Rajiv gandhi himself agreed it was an anti women religion and he was forced to bring muslim women divorce act 1986 to dissolve SC judgment.

what else can you expect from a religion which is growing at the rate of 75%?
    only cattle and pigs breed at a faster rate.
    it is a policy where islam directs them not to use condoms and **** as much as possible and grow the largest in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by balasaheb thackeray View Post
    reality of islam came forward in 1986 itself when whole muslim india objected to shah bano's grant of rupees 500 per month by Supreme Court.
    Rajiv gandhi himself agreed it was an anti women religion and he was forced to bring muslim women divorce act 1986 to dissolve SC judgment.

what else can you expect from a religion which is growing at the rate of 75%?
    only cattle and pigs breed at a faster rate.
    it is a policy where islam directs them not to use condoms and **** as much as possible and grow the largest in the world.
    bhai aaj Daily mail ke news padh ke samaj aa gaya "Islam is no doubt fastest growing religion " and the reason why people convert is also evident .....

Good ...Hapy for this fastest religion , thread bhi fastest close karwate hai ....Inferiority complex
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

so what ! what you wants to prove ?
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    so what ! what you wants to prove ?
    Islam dictates "how to swpie your butt" ..... Correct me geniuses if i am factful wrong .

I am not insulting , i am sharing what is true and verified about Islamic attributes .
    If truth insults you, better be !!