Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attracted to friend's Mom

Unregistered

Default Attracted to friend's Mom

I am 22 now and have a punjabi friend my age. His mom must be in early 40's since punjabis get married early n have kids. I have been very pally with her n spend a lot of time at their place. she is divorced and i know her for a while now. I think we have some attraction and I have completely fallen for her but dont know how to take it to next step. Please advice.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Look, you really must understand that this can boomerang on you very badly, specially if you have misread the signals. Getting involved with your friend's mother is a bad idea....you could certainly lose your friend and get into trouble with the mother.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

It happens at this age for boys. MILFs suddenly seem more attractive. Control your urges and do not try anything adventurous on her, it might land you in trouble.

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 22 now and have a punjabi friend my age. His mom must be in early 40's since punjabis get married early n have kids. I have been very pally with her n spend a lot of time at their place. she is divorced and i know her for a while now. I think we have some attraction and I have completely fallen for her but dont know how to take it to next step. Please advice.
    dude..keep your next step to yourself...
    if something goes wrong, you will be the one paying most of penalty...

1. I think it happens for boys/ men of all ages, no surprises here.

2. Test the waters, act mature but do not come of too desperate. We may have a winner here.

Good Luck!!!
    First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

You could have made the query simple by keeping the state of origin in dark, there are states adjoining the said state where even 8 years girls are married, anyway that's a different story. The answer you your question lies in how you define the word 'friend'. Watch the movie 'oops'.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by o00 View Post
    You could have made the query simple by keeping the state of origin in dark, there are states adjoining the said state where even 8 years girls are married, anyway that's a different story. The answer you your question lies in how you define the word 'friend'. Watch the movie 'oops'.
    Sorry I dont not intend to make reference to a particular state. But things apart I didnt jump into it. I did test the waters first before this thought came to my mind. We do chat a lot on phone n discuss our personal lives. She complements me how i look and I do the same. I was very careful about what i text her and she would ask me not to hesitate to ask anything. Only once she made me comfortable we started talkin lots.She calls me herself many times when she goes out or needs help wit her work. This made me attracted to her and she reciprocates it too.

New Born

Better come out of this before it become a mess for you both.

Relationship like this has no future and just suffering in future, you are young, better get a young partener.

Hahaha you asked - what should be my next step... so get married with her, and your 'friend' will be your step son. You all can live together happily ever after, end of a happy story.
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerr View Post
    Sorry I dont not intend to make reference to a particular state. But things apart I didnt jump into it. I did test the waters first before this thought came to my mind. We do chat a lot on phone n discuss our personal lives. She complements me how i look and I do the same. I was very careful about what i text her and she would ask me not to hesitate to ask anything. Only once she made me comfortable we started talkin lots.She calls me herself many times when she goes out or needs help wit her work. This made me attracted to her and she reciprocates it too.
    You never know what you can become ..

Young Gun

you said "attracted"...... it is not love...... still you want to pursue ...?

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

I Hope They Remember You...

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Hey I know we are not talking about a future here for a lifetime. I think we both understand it. But there is too much attraction between us and both us hesitant to take next step. It might be just more than a crush since we both like talkin to each other n spending time with each other. I am thinkin if I should just ask her out once n see if she is cool with it.

New Born

So are u guys physically close or comfortable with each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next step !!!

What next step ???
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

New Born

We hug many times she kissed on my cheeks a few times we hold hands sometimes meaning there is no awkwardness. She took me shopping with her once where she tried many party dresses and asked me to help her pick it. We keep texting each other all night long which I know wont happen if there is no attraction from both side. When I asked next step I meant what can I do next kiss her or ask her out or run away from it etc