Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attracted to friend's Mom

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by strikerr View Post
    Hey I know we are not talking about a future here for a lifetime. I think we both understand it. But there is too much attraction between us and both us hesitant to take next step. It might be just more than a crush since we both like talkin to each other n spending time with each other. I am thinkin if I should just ask her out once n see if she is cool with it.
    Do whatever u want to do man !!!! IYKWIM Gudnight.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

SB Addict

We hug many times she kissed on my cheeks a few times we hold hands sometimes meaning there is no awkwardness. She took me shopping with her once where she tried many party dresses and asked me to help her pick it. We keep texting each other all night long which I know wont happen if there is no attraction from both side. When I asked next step I meant what can I do next kiss her or ask her out or run away from it etc
    dude everyone has given you some advise..
    if you think you can pull this off..go ahead..but beware it won't end pleasantly

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Yeh situation mujhe Naughty America ka episode kyun lag raha hai........ My Friend's Hot Mom..........
    || Jai Shree Krishna ||

New Born

kyun apne dost ke ghar ko barbaad kar rahe ho .asi dosti se acha hai ki dushmani. waise bhi tumhari bhi family hogi hi
    Last edited by bond003; 30-04-2015 at 12:53 PM.

New Born

We hug many times she kissed on my cheeks a few times we hold hands sometimes meaning there is no awkwardness. She took me shopping with her once where she tried many party dresses and asked me to help her pick it. We keep texting each other all night long which I know wont happen if there is no attraction from both side. When I asked next step I meant what can I do next kiss her or ask her out or run away from it etc
    you want us to give you advise how to proceed in illegitimate affair. Ok then do whatever you like, kiss, text or propose. It's your life, you both are grown up, I mean if you have voting right, you have right to Fu*k up our life & your friend's too.

New Born

Its depends. She is divorced and she also must be feeling lonely and like boys have sexual feels for older woman, older woman also feels urge for younger man. So if both of you are interested why not? You are also matured enough so it depends. So I will say go for it and enjoy. Trust me been with a matured ladies is totally different experience and u will cheer it whole life.

New Born

Yes she is single now and open to meeting people. It is not illegitimate bcoz neither of us are married. I am only concerned about my friend getting to know of it. Apart from that i think we both kinda know its not a serious thing and not in for a serious relationship. If it didnt involve my friend i wouldnt have thought twice.

this is 99% danger unless you are completely sure that what goes in your mind goes in your friends mums mind too.otherwise you had it my boy

SB MahaGuru Colonel dsocialdoctor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 22 now and have a punjabi friend my age. His mom must be in early 40's since punjabis get married early n have kids. I have been very pally with her n spend a lot of time at their place. she is divorced and i know her for a while now. I think we have some attraction and I have completely fallen for her but dont know how to take it to next step. Please advice.
    marry her and live hapily hereafter
    If you think any candle march will affect "Islamic Terrorism", you are fooling yourself, Kill them or be ready for next attack !!

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dsocialdoctor View Post
    marry her and live hapily hereafter
    typical hindu answer....
    I Hope They Remember You...

New Born

We are not thinking marraige, we both know its not gonna so far .. I am not thinking long term. Also i am sure she is reciprocating every move of mine too!

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

Yes she is single now and open to meeting people. It is not illegitimate bcoz neither of us are married. I am only concerned about my friend getting to know of it. Apart from that i think we both kinda know its not a serious thing and not in for a serious relationship. If it didnt involve my friend i wouldnt have thought twice.
    We are not thinking marraige, we both know its not gonna so far .. I am not thinking long term. Also i am sure she is reciprocating every move of mine too!
    May be she thinks you are just another son to her.Kissing on cheeks , hugging is a sign of maternal love.And by the way , your friend has the priority over his mother.So you shouldn't cheat him.
    Just put yourself in place of him and imagine.This age brings lots of sexual urges...Anyways you do not seem to take step back so go ahead and do whatever you want to do.

P.S. I hope it is not your imagination LOL

Are you kooolguy's friend.
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...distressing-me

Even he has a query on this. sorry, I cannot advice 2 ppl on opposite sides of the same query. its unethical for me. wheres the video?