Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tense because of my future wife's over expectations

New Born

Unhappy Tense because of my future wife's over expectations

Hi this is aashish ,m 26 ,engineer in a gov. company.Getting married soon,she is 21.As she is the only child of her parent,she got everything what she demanded.
    She is expecting the same from me also.I promised her to full fill her demands as much as strength i have.But she makes issues and reacts so badly
    on small matters like wall colour, curtains.i am frustrated by her over reaction.Its ok if colours r not according to her(just an example).Its not the end of our life.
    its just the starting.I m just worried abt our future.i want to keep her happy.plz help me.reply fast if possible.THANKS.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! Well, listen, marriage is going to be a process where you both learn to adjust with and understand each other. Be patient with one another and you will soon fall into the pattern.
    You must talk to her about the fact that you will both slowly build your lives together- that you are at the beginning of your career and will be able to provide better as you grow older and get more salary. You will both strive together- and not be impatient with each other. and that, my dear, goes for you too!

Just get married, she will grow up slowly.
    You never know what you can become ..

New Born

Thanks for your fruit full suggestion.

New Born

You r right.....we both need to grow up...

Young Gun

Quote Originally Posted by aashish kumar View Post
    Hi this is aashish ,m 26 ,engineer in a gov. company.Getting married soon,she is 21.As she is the only child of her parent,she got everything what she demanded.
    She is expecting the same from me also.I promised her to full fill her demands as much as strength i have.But she makes issues and reacts so badly
    on small matters like wall colour, curtains.i am frustrated by her over reaction.Its ok if colours r not according to her(just an example).Its not the end of our life.
    its just the starting.I m just worried abt our future.i want to keep her happy.plz help me.reply fast if possible.THANKS.
    Be Careful from what you said the girl sounds like trouble.

New Born

Oo bhai ray.. Tu tuu gaya agr koi galat commitment karay GA Tu. Us say baat kartay waqt khanoosh raha kar zayada aur piyar ki batien zayada Kia kar.. Sex ki Tu har waqt ok...

New Born

Default Say No! You still have time...

Sounds extremely rude, but say NO, NOW when you have time. You think you will be able to ratify twenty one years of pampering that has gone into her upbringing? Think, your children names, their schooling, what you gonna wear, what you have to watch, where to holiday - she will make a scene at each and everything. In the process she will either hurt your and your family's feelings, or herself.

Further, the sort of pampering she has got suggests that it WILL also continue in future with your in-laws interfering in everything, (Which is not actually "wrong", as they had only one daughter) but... think about yourself and your future!

Either way, I would advice strongly against this marriage.

P.S.: In case you go ahead with marriage, please PM me after an year of marriage. First two three months would anyway be cool. I want to know what happened after... Please do! And, best wishes on whatever you decide to do!

P.S. 2: Sorry, but just occurred to me. ONLY CHILD. GOT EVERYTHING SHE DEMANDED. Her parents are financially well-off... And the property etc will go the son-in-law ultimately! By any chances, this is not the reason for you marrying, right? Even if it is and the property is HUGE. Please trust me, the tension is not worth it.
    Last edited by anks_sb; 03-05-2015 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Adding PSs

so you are getting married. stop worrying about your future, its practically ruined. just remember your old days and try to enjoy as much as you can before marriage.

after marriage, you dont have a choice. learn the art of reading your wife's mind and giving her opinion but making it sound as if its yours.

New Born

Girls with such high expectations are likely to cheat on you in order to fulfill their demands. Think again, whenever there is a relationship there are two peoples, not just one. Both should take care of mutual needs, wants, desires etc. But not as much as to trouble the partner. Its your life buddy and cheating gene in women with high demands and expectations is bitter truth. There are always better women who are really worthy of a guy like you who are concerned about keeping them happy. All the best. If you are reading my reply then do leave a comment.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

She is a spoiled child.. that's why she behaves as such. this will be your future accept it or stand firm and let her know you cant tolerate childish behaviors. if you dont correct her now after marriage this will become worst!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

New Born

you are right ...i dont care abt her properties

New Born

m marrying her 12th of next month.and will update every thing.............and thanks to all.

! Badass ! Lieutenant-Colonel ! Stud !'s Avatar

What else do u expect from a 21 year old bubbly pepsi spoiled brat !

She will be mature for sure after marriage ........................I guess..
    Rest is hidden in future.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Dude, she's a pampered kid.... Not an easy task ahead.... If you think, its worth it... go ahead... I guess you already made your choice... Good Luck...

As far as walls are concerned..... J K wall putty try kariyo.... Dewwarein bol uttegi........
    Doodh maango gey toh kheer denge
    Kashmir maango gey toh Kamal.R.Khan denge