Thread: Increasing the Storage Capacity of your Smartphone.

New Born

Default Increasing the Storage Capacity of your Smartphone.

Smartphone have become an integral part of our life, and those around the clock working people see a savior in such smartphone. But most of the time lack of memory storage causes a problem for such on the go workaholics. Thus, arrival of micro duo flash drives have given a big relief to all those travelling employees who need to operate their files on the go and now to on their smartphone.

First on the list is Kingston microDuo 3.0 the upgraded version of its own microDuo 2.0 flash drive. They are small, lightweight and easy to take anywhere, it can store up to 64 GB of data and allows you to transfer files while you are travelling, which means you’ve to no longer wait till you reach your office to transfer. Hence you can operate that important file while you’re travelling without the hassle of operating two devices together because now it all can be in one.

Second would be the SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive which can transfer all those photos and videos you took while travelling and can transfer all your trance so you can have your music with you on the go. It is amazing how these companies come up with such exciting products.

Lives have become a little easier with such devices like. I am eager to see what they come up with next. Does anyone have any input in this?

New Born

If your smartphone is android based, you can use android data cleaner to clean up unwanted files from it to free up the storage Capacity of your Smartphone.
    Last edited by suoaizhiren; 13-09-2016 at 07:01 AM.

New Born

Hi Maggie, I got Samsung GAlaxy S thats has been playing up lately that's why I moved all my photos and musics to sd card. The problem is I can't find all the data on the sd card. What should I do? I cant find the pictures of my baby since the day she just born until recently.. ='( R Programming Online Training | SAS Online Training | Android Online Training | Weblogic Online Training | MongoDB Online Training | MongoDB Admin Online Training | SQL Online Training

Banned

Every android mobile have load when we open many at a time it depend on your RAM of mobile if RAM is low then mobile will be slow so always clean up the RAM of the mobile and running application....

Pond Lining

New Born

Revival capsule is the exceptional supplement Muscle XTX beneficial in boosting immune. sporting events are very useful to move pollution out of the body very fast and also enhance the oxygen and blood throughout the body. this results in increasing the ability of body to beat back infections and other unknown attacker. consuming the proper type of ingredients also facilitates to reinforce visibility and provide the electricity to the body. getting enough nutrients help to keep the immune healthy to work properly. http://www.healthsupreviews.com/muscle-xtx/

Storage capacity is one of the main problem most of the phone users facing. They should know how to manage the memory for gaining the best performance. As you know most of the students using the smart phones daily. Sometimes they need to manage the memory to store their project works. I have seen lots of students from MBA Colleges in Pune using the smart phones.

New Born

http://froheweihnachtenneujahr2017.de/
    http://www.froheweihnachtsbilder2016.com/
    thanks for sharing, great stuff! (and yes, the Facebook targeting algo is both scary on a personal level and awesome when running ads.. guess we can't really have it both ways we've been seeing