Thread: Suffering from dysfunction!

Unregistered

Default Suffering from dysfunction!

hello friends i need your help
    i am 30 years old umarried , i am suffering from premature ejaculation for a long time , and i have been masturbating for last 10-12 years, i cant last long in bed and i am afraid to get married if i could not satisfy my partner and it may lead my life to hell

please suggest what shoud i do

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

look, really, this is not something to stress about without seeing a doctor. please look at this link and you will be able to find some answers here...
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthre...sked-questions

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello friends i need your help
    i am 30 years old umarried , i am suffering from premature ejaculation for a long time , and i have been masturbating for last 10-12 years, i cant last long in bed and i am afraid to get married if i could not satisfy my partner and it may lead my life to hell

please suggest what shoud i do
    so you know this based on sexual performance or just masterbation. if its just masterbation, then dont worry. you'll do well in actual sex.

See a urologist after you actually face the PE problem, don't make guesses about future. Go get married.

dear buddy,
    1) you masturbation for 10-12 years is not the reason for pre -mature ejaculation.
    2) it takes time to gain control over ejaculation and you have excercises for that. Do search and try it. People take ages to gain control and you will also.
    3) remove the notion from your mind that a girl is satisfied only by penetration . Do read books on this.
    4) get married soon and give us a party.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Quote Originally Posted by ace of base View Post
    dear buddy,
    1) you masturbation for 10-12 years is not the reason for pre -mature ejaculation.
    2) it takes time to gain control over ejaculation and you have excercises for that. Do search and try it. People take ages to gain control and you will also.
    3) remove the notion from your mind that a girl is satisfied only by penetration . Do read books on this.
    4) get married soon and give us a party.
    That seems better

New Born

you are saying "I can't last long".
    have you tried with a real woman? if yes then you must visit a urologist.
    if you are saying this on the basis of masturbation, then it is not a parameter to judge. if you are ejaculating just by touching your ***** penis or ejaculating without proper *****ion or ejaculating in the process of getting your penis ***** then you must visit a urologist.
    please don't visit any babas, ayurvedic or homeopathic doctors. don't try self-medication by reading on the internet.

the urologist will assess the problem and may prescribe some meds or provide you with some guidelines.