Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mom saw condom wrapper!

Banned

Default Mom saw condom wrapper!

Hi! Thanks for valuable replies for the first one. this is my second query and it is a very awkward one. About a week ago out of curiosity I bought a few condoms. I had never seen one till date although when i was in my first year of college a classmate bought some and even some girls from my class saw how they were and joked about it and it was funny , weird and hilarious too. So I bought this KS Brand and opened one and tried one lol. and I was so stupid that I forgot to throw away the wrapper. Now the place where I left the wrapper is the place where my mother keeps her powder , hair clip etc etc. and she had been in that room after I left the wrapper there. When I returned home in the evening I went in that room to get my clothes and to my horror I found the wrapper was still there. suddenly chill ran through my spine. I am 100% sure mom must have seen it but then she didnt said anything to me either. i am single so a lot of question should arise. she is not the kind of lady who will keep quiet after seeing such thing in house. But am i over-thinking because she acts normal just like any other days(from that day till today), like she didn't see it , but then again it was at the obvious place that it cannot be ignored. ... i do not have a open relationship with my mom but not a bad one either but now sometimes i feel guilty because of this thing... but this feeling is eating me..

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it was rather careless of you to have left the wrapper in a place where the poor lady could not help but see it. Anyway, if she's preferring to ignore the matter, you should also let it pass and certainly be more careful about her feelings in future. Its natural to feel bad about it but nothing much can be done about it now- certainly initiating a conversation about it is not an option.

May b ur father got scolding from ur mum for being careless n throwing the wrapper there where u could have seen .. Bechare tumhare pita ji ))
    #IYKWIM
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    May b ur father got scolding from ur mum for being careless n throwing the wrapper there where u could have seen .. Bechare tumhare pita ji ))
    #IYKWIM
    Guys, let us not drag his parents in this, shall we?

Banned

#IYKWIM
    dude was that even a reply? fr your kind info my parents are getting divorced and for last 12 years i live with only one parent that is my mom...

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sk90 View Post
    dude was that even a reply? fr your kind info my parents are getting divorced and for last 12 years i live with only one parent that is my mom...
    Chill dude.... sorry to know about ur family. .. Take him lightly. It was just a pun he tried to have here.
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

hmmm, you should have been careful, but ofc whats happened is happened. ok, so now. you know that that place is where your mom keeps stuff, and your mom knew that you know about that place. and you say your mom is separated. add to it the fact that she is not confronting you directly or there is no communication indirectly.

so based on this, i think that your mom is thinking that you deliberately put it there for her. in other words, you are hinting that she should explore new sexual relationships . dont be surprised if neighboring sharmaji starts paying more visits OR you see the watchman leaving your home when you return from college . #IYKWIM

Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    hmmm, you should have been careful, but ofc whats happened is happened. ok, so now. you know that that place is where your mom keeps stuff, and your mom knew that you know about that place. and you say your mom is separated. add to it the fact that she is not confronting you directly or there is no communication indirectly.

so based on this, i think that your mom is thinking that you deliberately put it there for her. in other words, you are hinting that she should explore new sexual relationships . dont be surprised if neighboring sharmaji starts paying more visits OR you see the watchman leaving your home when you return from college . #IYKWIM
    Neighbor Sharma means apna Stud
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

Dude!! I'm sorry but are you really talking about OP's mom here? Come on yaar!!! Don't do it. Even if its just a joke. Who likes to here something like this about their mother?

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_j View Post
    Dude!! I'm sorry but are you really talking about OP's mom here? Come on yaar!!! Don't do it. Even if its just a joke. Who likes to here something like this about their mother?
    its a serious reply. only the last line is a joke, rest of it is my legit opinion. think from his mom's perspective.

she is going through a divorce and her son deliberately (she might be thinking its a deliberate move) keeps a kamasutra condom wrapper near her powder and hair clips (materials women use for saaj-shrungaar). His mom misunderstanding his stupid mistake as a serious message maybe a joke for you sir, but its certainly not a joke in my books.

Chalak¤Guy®™ Lieutenant parveztubez's Avatar

@sk90

Don't worry, Your mom seems to have more wisdom that is why she chose to ignore this matter as she knows you are maturing. Usually in this situation father take the initiative to explain son but as you said you are living with your mom, so this factor is missing.

I am sure you will take triple care next time. So chill and live like nothing ever happened.

its a serious reply. only the last line is a joke, rest of it is my legit opinion. think from his mom's perspective.

she is going through a divorce and her son deliberately (she might be thinking its a deliberate move) keeps a kamasutra condom wrapper near her powder and hair clips (materials women use for saaj-shrungaar). His mom misunderstanding his stupid mistake as a serious message maybe a joke for you sir, but its certainly not a joke in my books.
    Let's say that she's embarrassed and feeling awkward to talk about it with her son. Then, don't you think that similar reaction would come out? This can also be the case you know. So please my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_j View Post
    Guys, let us not drag his parents in this, shall we?
    Wasnt the Querry where his mother (One part of his Parent) is Involved?? If you cant Get the Meaning of my Reply, Then plz dont Asume, there isnt any !!!
    Just You ... Only You

Yea.. That Was Sure a Reply Dude If Need explanation.. feel free to ask.
    P.s. : Plz Include whole Scenario before asking such questions if u go too emotional with the reply. U no-where mentioned ur parents were divorced. Had u mentioned, my reply wouldn't be of those words.
    Just You ... Only You

Wasnt the Querry where his mother (One part of his Parent) is Involved?? If you cant Get the Meaning of my Reply, Then plz dont Asume, there isnt any !!!
    Off course his mother was involved. But did he involved his father too? No, right. So why drag him into this. And by the way who are we to discuss anybody's sex life. It's their private matter. They will discuss it. And why do you get so upset. Did I say anything to you that you are telling me 'if you don't get this then please don't do that' and all. It was a peaceful request, wasn't it?