Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mom saw condom wrapper!

Quote Originally Posted by rohan_j View Post
    Off course his mother was involved. But did he involved his father too? No, right. So why drag him into this. And by the way who are we to discuss anybody's sex life. It's their private matter. They will discuss it. And why do you get so upset. Did I say anything to you that you are telling me 'if you don't get this then please don't do that' and all. It was a peaceful request, wasn't it?
    Peaceful Request.. YES .. but again Did I Use any harsh words in reply, Telling u to Try to understand the reply than jst assuming is wrong?? Dude.. that too was a suggestion to Read my First Reply and Get the HINT of what I Meant.. Jst getting emotional in everything isn't wise enough.. I was jst Citing with the possibilities..

Let me Explain:
    His Condom wrapper was found there where his Mother use to keep her things.. RIGHT?? I jst Said, may be she thought her husband might have mis-placed not her son.. so she may be keeping mumm.. Anything wrong?? Isnt that a Possibility??
    If he had told his Parents were Divorced then; my reply would have been Harsh or Rude... But he Didn't.

AND Be Clear with the Fact... I Was no where NEAR TO BEING UPSET WITH UR QUESTION.. U again are Assuming it .. Hope the SMILEY will help this time :P Cheeeeeeers
    Just You ... Only You

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Peaceful Request.. YES .. but again Did I Use any harsh words in reply, Telling u to Try to understand the reply than jst assuming is wrong?? Dude.. that too was a suggestion to Read my First Reply and Get the HINT of what I Meant.. Jst getting emotional in everything isn't wise enough.. I was jst Citing with the possibilities..

Let me Explain:
    His Condom wrapper was found there where his Mother use to keep her things.. RIGHT?? I jst Said, may be she thought her husband might have mis-placed not her son.. so she may be keeping mumm.. Anything wrong?? Isnt that a Possibility??
    If he had told his Parents were Divorced then; my reply would have been Harsh or Rude... But he Didn't.

AND Be Clear with the Fact... I Was no where NEAR TO BEING UPSET WITH UR QUESTION.. U again are Assuming it .. Hope the SMILEY will help this time :P Cheeeeeeers
    Haha... No, your reply was enough for me to get your message. I thought that there were some undertones of anger in your reply. May be its because I've come across lot of people who mostly used this kind of words even when they were upset. Hence, I asked you. But anyways, if you didn't felt like that, I'm happy. Words can never really convey everything, do they?
    About OP, well I guess he didn't need to tell in his problem about his parents divorce. That's why he didn't include that piece of information in his query. I guess nobody is at fault here. Chalo, lets forget it then.

Haha... No, your reply was enough for me to get your message. I thought that there were some undertones of anger in your reply. May be its because I've come across lot of people who mostly used this kind of words even when they were upset. Hence, I asked you. But anyways, if you didn't felt like that, I'm happy. Words can never really convey everything, do they?
    About OP, well I guess he didn't need to tell in his problem about his parents divorce. That's why he didn't include that piece of information in his query. I guess nobody is at fault here. Chalo, lets forget it then.
    The Reason Why I say, He should have included the Divorced thing is coz' If he had, I wont have made that reply. He Didn't so, Naturally I thought of that Possibility. That doesnt mean talking abt any others Sex life jst without any meaning bt jst a Reply to a Querry being asked.
    Chalo... Koi nahi .. Mis-understanding hoti raheti hai, coz everyone has own way of explaining .. Social Sites ki Mis-understanding ke liye Gusse hoke aapna mood kharab mai toh nahi karunga.. Its jst for for FUN & LIGHT .. Nothing Serious ..
    Cheeeeeeeers
    Just You ... Only You

Banned

some of the replies here are so low. you guys are sick. I know where my mom keeps her ladies things like any son would do. but when you paint your house walls sometimes things get misplaced or they get scattered everywhere in the house. those of who you think i kept in her room or for her to it deliberately are sick minded and I believe you guys must be into doing such things in your own house since your thoughts seem so constructive about the situation

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by parveztubez View Post
    @sk90

Don't worry, Your mom seems to have more wisdom that is why she chose to ignore this matter as she knows you are maturing. Usually in this situation father take the initiative to explain son but as you said you are living with your mom, so this factor is missing.

I am sure you will take triple care next time. So chill and live like nothing ever happened.
    I think so. but I guess it is going to take sometime for the guilt to fade away.

Rainbow chaser Major General

Dear SK90,

There is a time when parents know their child is old enough to check these things. As far aa I guess, there seems no possibility that you bring girls in home. And yes if not, then your mom should not be bothered about it. So get out of guilt mode and be cautious in future endeavours.

You know what, it might be a case where your mom might be feeling a little awkward to discuss these things with you. That's why she chose to ignore it. But be careful next time buddy.

Fake query, what kind of areshole keeps a condom wrapper where his mom keeps her powder?
    You never know what you can become ..

we Indians learn about birds and bees through trial and error methods as adult education is nil. so your experimenting with a condom is not bad and nothing to be ashamed of. your mum understood this and preferred to keep silent. so let the episode pass off. but just because you have been given a clean chit dosent give you the permission to place a condom wrapper for all to see.avoid such carelessness in the future.

It's part of growing up, parents will understand that. Just don't overdo it.

Worrying would be the "pull out method", "Condom"... it's ok

First, ridiculed. Second, violently opposed. Third, accepted as being self-evident.

Let's say that she's embarrassed and feeling awkward to talk about it with her son. Then, don't you think that similar reaction would come out? This can also be the case you know. So please my friend.
    Similar reaction? So her mom should react to her sexual feelings that maybe blooming in her mind in front of her son. Well if thats the case, then you advice him that way, this is an open forum. Please dont tel others what to advice. If my reply is not per forum guidelines, complain this to the mods and they'll remove the posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LuVon View Post
    Had u mentioned, my reply wouldn't be of those words.
    Mine would be same.

So why drag him (father) into this.
    Noone dragged him, the initial assumption was he is already in the house and the mother is suspecting the father doing some dhiching dhiching with the condoms.

And by the way who are we to discuss anybody's sex life. It's their private matter. They will discuss it.
    You started the discussion on their sex lives by quoting our advice. Again, if they are planning to discuss their sex lives in private, now this is news to me. Didnt the original poster say that "i do not have a open relationship with my mom". Now you jump in and say that they will discuss their sex lives. I think you should refrain from making assumptions and telling others what and how to advice. If you dont like it, dont read or keep it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by sk90 View Post
    but when you paint your house walls sometimes things get misplaced or they get scattered everywhere in the house.
    so the house was getting painted. How many painters had you guys hired? what ages? things were scattered everywhere in the house? hmmm, the painters were just painting or....

I say your mom is potentially looking for some dhiching dhiching. It may or may not be the painters.
    Last edited by rv102938; 29-06-2015 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoleModel007 View Post
    It's part of growing up, parents will understand that. Just don't overdo it.

Worrying would be the "pull out method", "Condom"... it's ok

is he only using bhaiyya's bike? man, this whole thread is so erotic, courtesy rohan_j

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post
    Similar reaction? So her mom should react to her sexual feelings that maybe blooming in her mind in front of her son. Well if thats the case, then you advice him that way, this is an open forum. Please dont tel others what to advice. If my reply is not per forum guidelines, complain this to the mods and they'll remove the posts.

Mine would be same.

Noone dragged him, the initial assumption was he is already in the house and the mother is suspecting the father doing some dhiching dhiching with the condoms.

You started the discussion on their sex lives by quoting our advice. Again, if they are planning to discuss their sex lives in private, now this is news to me. Didnt the original poster say that "i do not have a open relationship with my mom". Now you jump in and say that they will discuss their sex lives. I think you should refrain from making assumptions and telling others what and how to advice. If you dont like it, dont read or keep it to yourself.

so the house was getting painted. How many painters had you guys hired? what ages? things were scattered everywhere in the house? hmmm, the painters were just painting or....

I say your mom is potentially looking for some dhiching dhiching. It may or may not be the painters.
    What I was trying to say was that not all mothers are open to discuss something like what OP had done. So, accordingly my reasoning was that may be her due to this attitude she might have decided to ignore it. This is what I was trying to say. Now, tell me one thing my friend, Is asking someone to please be careful with the words while referring to any unknown person's parent a bad thing? I was just doing that. Look, if you'll read some of the posts before I came in, you'll realise that there were things said about OP's parent which I found to be in bad taste. And I've cleared my view with one of those poster. And I guess even OP didn't liked it. So, with due respect my friend, if I found anything that demands my opposition, I'll oppose it politely and respectfully. If you don't want to respect to my peaceful request, you are always free to ignore it. Thank you Sir.
    Last edited by rohan_j; 29-06-2015 at 11:30 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rv102938 View Post

Mine would be same.

why are you arguing on my thread? I created this thread coz the guilt was eating me not because I wanted you to argue with rohan_j or anyone else or be aggressive during your replies , which is what am seeing from all your replies... Please relax. thanks

What I was trying to say was that not all mothers are open to discuss something like what OP had done. So, accordingly my reasoning was that may be her due to this attitude she might have decided to ignore it. This is what I was trying to say. Now, tell me one thing my friend, Is asking someone to please be careful with the words while referring to any unknown person's parent a bad thing? I was just doing that. Look, if you'll read some of the posts before I came in, you'll realise that there were things said about OP's parent which I found to be in bad taste. And I've cleared my view with one of those poster. And I guess even OP didn't liked it. So, with due respect my friend, if I found anything that demands my opposition, I'll oppose it politely and respectfully. If you don't want to respect to my peaceful request, you are always free to ignore it. Thank you Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk90 View Post
    why are you arguing on my thread? I created this thread coz the guilt was eating me not because I wanted you to argue with rohan_j or anyone else or be aggressive during your replies , which is what am seeing from all your replies... Please relax. thanks