Thread: Fed up with wife and mother

Unregistered

Default Fed up with wife and mother

My wife and mother get into problem alk the time...i m tired of this....i cant work fulllest....how ever i try to keep them cool and good terms...i get disappointed....
    In everyaction they come up and finds a problem woth other...each one belive that other is doong it purposelly and has bad intention....there is no incident in the past that has led to this kind of feelings in them...on turn they are spoilong my and my fathers life.....it is not first time..i have seen similar problems between my mother and.my grand mother....
    What is all this?? I cant figure it out...
    Plz help meeeeeeee

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmmm...I think you and your father will have to take a firm stand on this and tell them that they need to calm down to keep the sanctity of home and family in tact. Try and create enough space between them so that they don't come in each other's way. Maybe set responsibilities ina way that they don't get into each other's ways. Is your wife not working? If not, then encourage her to take a job to add to the family kitty and stay busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hmmm...I think you and your father will have to take a firm stand on this and tell them that they need to calm down to keep the sanctity of home and family in tact. Try and create enough space between them so that they don't come in each other's way. Maybe set responsibilities ina way that they don't get into each other's ways. Is your wife not working? If not, then encourage her to take a job to add to the family kitty and stay busy.
    I agree with mam. I would like to add further. Is it possible for you to have a nuclear family? If its not a problem with you and your family, then you can go for it. That would solve your problems too. Think about it.

Let them fight, start ignoring and stop giving them attention.
    You never know what you can become ..

well that's a mother and daughter in law relationship. no male in this world can answer this question. it depends on case to case and unless the male takes a firm stand this problem will worsen day by day. I pity you that you have to face this problem if you take your mothers side,your wife will let go,,and if you take your wifes side then your mother will make a big face. so whats the solution? diplomacy and nothing else works in this case.

SB Legend Brigadier General

Big issue..........

SB Champion Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife and mother get into problem alk the time...i m tired of this....i cant work fulllest....how ever i try to keep them cool and good terms...i get disappointed....
    In everyaction they come up and finds a problem woth other...each one belive that other is doong it purposelly and has bad intention....there is no incident in the past that has led to this kind of feelings in them...on turn they are spoilong my and my fathers life.....it is not first time..i have seen similar problems between my mother and.my grand mother....
    What is all this?? I cant figure it out...
    Plz help meeeeeeee

Hi I think that you need to talk to your mother and your wife about this. Also, as MAAM said please take a firm stand.